Split From DS Thread

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Split From DS Thread

Postby Text » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:13 pm

NastyNickers wrote:The “Captain BarrenL comment is still there :dunno:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=36049&p=938229&hilit=+Barren&sid=424d0f77ca1e3b033abc1e9e074837ac#p938229

And in the interest of fairness, so are the posts of Canaries defending against using barren as an insult.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=26581&p=724045&hilit=+Barren&sid=424d0f77ca1e3b033abc1e9e074837ac#p724045

Is there any point in going over this again and again. It’s been years. I agree with Rolly.
Anyone on forums who is familiar with the concept of FAIRNESS, and lack of bias, goes up in my estimation. Thank you.
I did tell people off, for using that word.
It wasn't me who dragged this back from years ago, btw, it was Vam. All I did was defend myself, in response to a gross lie.

Big Fat Frosty wrote:vam and canary throwing miscarriages at each other....
:dunno:
Hahaha it should be the next Olympian sport, beats discus-throwing for sure. :header:
I said I would never fight again with her and I meant it- a few brief exchanges now and then, yes, but those marathon arguments of yesteryear - No way!

Vam wrote:And even if you did say it only the once, then it was once too fucking often, wasn’t it? :roll:

Yes I only said it the once (as have loads of other members, not just me.)
ONCE! ... no 'if' about it.
Quite a departure from your original outrageous lie that I said it ''every chance I got.''
I said it ONCE!
Result!
Text

Postby Major » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:21 pm

Canary wrote:
Vam wrote:
Canary wrote:
OK - this is a golden, opportunity for me to jump in and defend myself against a serious accusation which you completely fabricated a few days ago, Vam.
I'm sorry but I'm not going to pass up on such an ideal opportunity, gift-wrapped.

In this quoted post, you are saying how the hell would Dean know that you could not have kids, and you had miscarriages, etc-
Well, how the bloody frigging hell would I know either? :dunno:
Let alone mock/taunt you about it?? -which is what you accused me of, a few days ago.
This was your verbatim post > ''rejoicing in the knowledge that I was unable to have children and spitting out the word “Barren!” at me at every opportunity ''

I know for a fact that I did not do that. And it's dead easy to PROVE!
The word ''barren'' was actually used quite prolifically on this forum by LOADS of people (before you became a member here) and if anything it is usually me who kept telling people not to use that word.

There was just ONE solitary occasion where I mentioned the word to you, when you called me ''captain beaky'' and I just flippantly called you ''captain barrens'' in return, because the' B' sort of rhymed, I dunno, ... I can't think why else I said it, but in any case this was the only occasion I said that word. It was all contained in the one thread. And at no date before or after that occasion did I say it again, or make any reference whatsoever to that side of your life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
If the post is too long to read, let me summarise.
You fabricated that accusation (typed in red) from absolute scratch.
If you want to go down the path of telling dirty great whopping lies maybe you should not fabricate things which can be checked very easily via the search function.
A very embarrassing lie! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll:

Stick your "golden opportunity" up your ass, stop gushing, and fuck off, Canny :roll: You knew because you saw me mention (around 3 years ago) that I could never have kids.

Luckily for you the Mods here used to have to delete some of your OTT offensive shite, eh?
So you can now squeal in mock indignation, and pretend it never happened. But I very clearly remember what you posted, in tandem with that other equally despicable, malevolent hag, Snuff.

You are a lying, unprincipled bastard Vamonos.
You're worse that a slippery eel when it comes to trying to get you to own your lies.
I have never said anything about ''barren'' that has ever been deleted, you will not be able to smarm yourself out of this, using that excuse.
I challenge you to ask ANY mod if they have ever seen me say such stuff - Go on, that's my challenge, you lying crook!

What gets me is, you claiming that I said the word ''at every opportunity'' when in fact I only said it ONCE - in a flippant way.
I am the one who usually corrected people for saying it - and that is on record! :thumbsup:
You uttered the lie during one of your flurry of crazy (non)flounces, in a highly emotional state - probably blind drunk!
It's so low of you to drag snuff's name into this as a desperate way of changing the subject, or deflection.
YOU seem to have clean forgotten that Snuffs of all people would be the last person to taunt anyone about this particular medical issue - ooooops yet another embarrassing gaffe! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am going to leave it there. You will never change so you're not worth anymore of my time.
Thank God for guests cos the things I see some of them say to you very often - are exactly what I think of you.

Bleedin eck, Canary has given me a break and STALKING someone else, I bet you fill up a new computer every year with youe copying posts. :flog: :monkey: :shoot: :Lucia:
Major
Twat.

Postby Vam » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:23 pm

NastyNickers wrote:The “Captain BarrenL comment is still there :dunno:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=36049&p=938229&hilit=+Barren&sid=424d0f77ca1e3b033abc1e9e074837ac#p938229

And in the interest of fairness, so are the posts of Canaries defending against using barren as an insult.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=26581&p=724045&hilit=+Barren&sid=424d0f77ca1e3b033abc1e9e074837ac#p724045

Is there any point in going over this again and again. It’s been years. I agree with Rolly.

No, none :dunno: Go figure, Nic.

It beggars belief seeing this deranged hag gibbering on and on, and preaching to me about integrity, when she has historically shown herself to be completely unprincipled (since way before my time). She could exaggerate and twist facts for England, and will routinely spew out lie after lie after lie.

Your links say it all, so thanks for taking the time :thumbsup: People will read (or not) and draw their own conclusions, I guess.
Vam

Postby Vam » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm

@ Canary - no 'IF' about it. You absolutely did post that at me on more than one occasion. Howling endlessly about it won't alter that fact.

The Mods have deleted so much of your vitriolic crap, so now I guess it boils down to your word against mine :dunno:

You keep saying you'll "leave it there". When...? :roll:
Vam

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:39 pm

Canary wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:You ever heard of let sleeping dogs lie Canny?
This strikes me as being in comparison to any publicity is good publicity only in this case it's any attention.
Leave it alone ffs.

If you want to pass judgement, first take the time and trouble to read back and see what happened.
If you CBA to do so, then YOU are the one who should let sleeping dogs lie.

I did not make this thread, it is a split one. I simply defended myself against a crazy barking dog FALSELY accusing me of something serious, during one of her pretend-flounces.
When asked to produce evidence she could not - and conveniently claimed that the evidence ''must have been deleted.'' Damn lie, what a copout.
On that basis we can ALL go round accusing each other of all sorts, then when asked to prove it, we can turn round and say "Oh it must have been deleted"
You do realise that, don't you, rollup.

No one would sit back and accept a fake, fabricated accusation against them - YOU wouldn't, rollup!
So why should I be the superhuman one who just sits back and accepts it?
Or is it a crime to defend yourself now?

No one would care enough to remember this crap but it's pretty certain now that no ones going to be able to forget.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby jp761 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:17 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Less is more ladies.
Grandad TJ said.
And I agree.
I'm with you here.. Women are complicated that's the one thing us dudes have right. :laughing:
jp761

Postby Vam » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:15 pm

A (probably proxied-up) 'Guest' post.....

...is this you bowing out gracefully & leaving the way clear ...? :roll: that's 3 times you've tried to 'take one for the team' & the team ignored you"

I couldn't give a flying one who ignores me; I neither need nor expect back-up, and it's none of your goddamn business what I choose to do or not do :roll: I'm still around simply because of the people I like posting and having a laugh with here. But I will admit that it's all got a bit too Lord of the Flies for my taste.

Things usually happen for a reason. So, the pile-on mob who had the vapours yesterday because I offended Canny's delicate sensibilities by cussing her out, urgently need some perspective! :gigglesnshit: This ghastly, noxious hag has a filthy, lying gob and she is capable of posting obscenities and shite that's more putrid than the deepest rat-infested sewer.

The level of spite and animosity she has levelled at me (along with her mates) through the years can be seen all over this forum. Page 1 of this thread and page 8 of the Halloween thread (in News) are just a few examples of that. She even let her new and improved 'fluffy, chatty' mask slip yesterday, when she spat out her parting shot for me to "rot in hell!". Make no mistake, she really did meant that. I honestly believe this weird, scrappy fishwife would love to see harm come to me.

To me, she's fair game - simple as that. I repeat, things usually happen for a reason and it's really not my problem if blinkered fools refuse to see the bleedin' obvious.
Vam

Postby Vam » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:
just like it's none of your goddamn business if raggamuffin is here to stay or was just popping in. yes, just like that. it made a good day even better seeing ragga posting here again.

That's not at all what I asked her, but don't facts get in the way of your ignorance :roll:
Vam

Postby Dean » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
just like it's none of your goddamn business if raggamuffin is here to stay or was just popping in. yes, just like that. it made a good day even better seeing ragga posting here again.

That's not at all what I asked her, but don't facts get in the way of your ignorance :roll:

Why did you ask her at all if she intended to stick around? (Or whatever it was exactly that you asked her)
Dean

Postby Vam » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:29 am

Guest in the DS thread yesterday...
"The fake sweetness act is dropped and the real Canary appears."

Exactly, Guesty :thumbsup: She's highly volatile with an explosive temper and, imo, seems rather unstable.

From sickeningly saccharine sweet to virulently vicious - in a nanosecond. Even the slightest criticism of her is like lighting the blue touch paper, and a barrage of gibbering word salads and expletives come gushing out of her.

I realise JP can be a pain in the arse, but was that justification enough for her to go so ballistic and totally OTT on him, by insulting his parents and calling him a bastard?

At heart, she's not a good person and I'm honestly amazed how people can fail to see what a spiteful, inherently malicious, hateful bitch she really is :dunno:
Vam

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:11 am

Vam wrote:Guest in the DS thread yesterday...

Exactly, Guesty :thumbsup: She's highly volatile with an explosive temper and, imo, seems rather unstable.

From sickeningly saccharine sweet to virulently vicious - in a nanosecond. Even the slightest criticism of her is like lighting the blue touch paper, and a barrage of gibbering word salads and expletives come gushing out of her.

I realise JP can be a pain in the arse, but was that justification enough for her to go so ballistic and totally OTT on him, by insulting his parents and calling him a bastard?

At heart, she's not a good person and I'm honestly amazed how people can fail to see what a spiteful, inherently malicious, hateful bitch she really is :dunno:

I thought you claimed that Canny always attacked you. It seems to be the other way round.
Raggamuffin

Postby Trapper John » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

I thought you claimed that Canny always attacked you. It seems to be the other way round.

Hi Raggy, long time n' that :Hiya:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:15 am

Trapper John wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hi TJ. Popped in here the other day as well. :Hiya:
Raggamuffin

Postby Vam » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:23 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Where have I claimed that?

I'm commenting on her typically OTT attack on JP yesterday. Or is everyone allowed to have an opinion, but not me? :roll:
Vam

Postby Trapper John » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:26 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hi TJ. Popped in here the other day as well. :Hiya:

Well pop in more often, we can do with a bit of sense every now and again. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms