Split From DS Thread

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Split From DS Thread

Postby Goodwife » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:34 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Sensible would be not sticking your spoon into a falling out that’s years old and you know nothing about.

Touche

But Vam keeps telling me she wants to show me how vile Canary is and how I am a bad judge of character hence her unearthing those threads last night.

But as I have said repeatedly that I am not interested and view people based on how they interact with me now.

NastyNickers wrote:I don’t think anyone needs to see any proof. Does anybody who wasn’t there for it all really give a shit? I know I don’t. I don’t need to see any of the old stuff posted, because as I’ve been told from many different people, it was a totally different atmosphere here back then. A glimpse at an old comment is pointless. It’s missing the context, and the relationship between posters that we can’t understand because we weren’t around for it.

I did look back at a link last night, and honestly, all I saw was this exact same argument in 2014. It wasn’t resolved back then and it’s not going to be resolved now. So what’s the bloody point?!

BIB Thats what I said last night.
Goodwife

Postby Vam » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
To be clear, I haven't "accused" you of anything. But for obvious reasons, I'm not comfortable with the concept of you being an Admin here, or for you to be in any position to exert even a measure of 'control' over anything connected with me on this site.

Needless to say, it's absolutely Stooo & his team's prerogative to include whoever they wish to as part of the Admin here :dunno:

I think you did accuse me actually. I can't help what you're comfortable with or not comfortable with - you got histrionic and went off on one about me again.

I absolutely didn't. I just said I'm fussy about who has access to my email addy and other personal details.

And for "histrionic", look no further than your pal, Canny, who uses your name to validate pretty much everything she posts - even her sig. Looks like you're being played, tbh. OTOH, I can't help wondering who is yanking whose strings here.... :dunno:
Vam

Postby Text » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:...and Vam, please stop replying or it will never end. We really don't want to go back there.

Sure. I'll stop.

But you and I both know the only way they'll ever stop is to see me gone from here. That's what they've single-mindedly wanted for the last 3+ years.

All those "Guest" posts?? Please... :roll: Who, other than them, could be arsed to keep the hatred and bile simmering for all this time?

Well well well, the poor ickle innocent lamb. Helpless victim, butter wouldn't melt. Bless.

''they''??? you mean me, and ragga and **she-who-must-not-be-named**. The trio you speak about every day? Are you doing that thing where you are referring to ragga in all but name? Again?? And s******'s name too, whom we have been told not to mention?
Text

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:Nah,nah hang about, guest posting wasn't allowed during this fracas, so your accusation of guests shit stirring is ummmm, shit stirring for the sake of it. HTH. :thumbsup:

Thanks for reminding me. Guest posts will not be approved for this thread :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:42 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

I made the point that I don't have any issue with you, but that as you and Vam have acrimonious history I can see why she might be worried, I probably would be in her position

I have no idea what you or her is capable of, and I most certainly haven't joined in, I have made it clear that I have no issue with you

Vam doesn't have a "position", she's just bitching and you fell for it.

but that's your position, as far as I can see what happens is canary mentions you - ffs she even has you in her sig, then when Vam responds also mentioning you she is accused of dragging you into it, and frankly all the guest shit stirring isn't helping, it just becomes lots of whataboutery

I'm surprised about you and Vam tbh, I didn't ever see you as a feuding type of person which is why I've been careful not to apportion blame either way

You can't deny that Vam is a feuding type though :mrgreen:

She just can't help herself. It's utterly bonkers and reminds me of Claire tbh

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
To be clear, I haven't "accused" you of anything. But for obvious reasons, I'm not comfortable with the concept of you being an Admin here, or for you to be in any position to exert even a measure of 'control' over anything connected with me on this site.

Needless to say, it's absolutely Stooo & his team's prerogative to include whoever they wish to as part of the Admin here :dunno:

I think you did accuse me actually. I can't help what you're comfortable with or not comfortable with - you got histrionic and went off on one about me again.

I absolutely didn't. I just said I'm fussy about who has access to my email addy and other personal details.

And for "histrionic", look no further than your pal, Canny, who uses your name to validate pretty much everything she posts - even her sig. Looks like you're being played, tbh. OTOH, I can't help wondering who is yanking whose strings here.... :dunno:

Being fussy about who has access to your email and other personal details can only mean one thing - that you think they'll use them. That was an accusation. Canny hasn't had a go at me - you have.
Raggamuffin

Postby Text » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:51 pm

Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:

I absolutely didn't.

I just said I'm fussy about who has access to my email addy and other personal details.

No you are not. You have posted in several forums without a proxy, you said. They all have/had your personal details.
Text

Postby Text » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Hang on a minute. I'm sure you don't mean to be offensive, but I've been pretty much accused of dishonesty here, and you've joined in with it, so I don't think you can talk about "closing ranks".

:

Now that BOTH moderators have said REPEATEDLY they don't want ancient shit dragged up and even neutral (unbiased) people are saying the same thing, let's see if you will comply with the rules in future, or if you continue digging up stuff so ancient it needs carbon dating.

You don't give a FLYING TURD about the people I rowed with in ancient times, you're just digging up stuff to stir stir stir.
This is what happens when someone's life is gapingly empty - they are superglued to forums, they cannot even take ONE day off in years, and they stir constantly.
Last edited by Text on Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Text

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Vam wrote:I've seen, many, many times over, the incessant background drone of your brusque/terse/snotty one or two-line responses, Rag. You can go on like that for days at a time: doggedly and humourlessly churning out one pedantic post after another. You're completely devoid of warmth or emotion - like an automaton.

I've learned the hard way that's it's utterly futile to interact with you, on any level. It would be like trying to dig my way through a wall of granite with a spoon.

I think it's probably wiser for me to just let you rumble along, in that heavy, ponderous way you always do.

This, this this this this! ^^^^^ ad infinitum. Like walking through a swamp of treacle, to find nothing of value at the end.

I remember some of this stuff and in my view, Ragamuffin, at that time, used her position as Admin/Forum Support to try to shut down any criticism of her and her online mates. She also thought the fact she was a former Mod, meant she deserved special treatment. She found out it didn't, after which she seemed to disappear.

You, Vam, in my opinion, have always stood your ground against, sometimes relentless abuse. Yes, you give as good as you get right back and maybe you did make a couple of personal remarks, but only after awful, vile things were repeatedly and relentlessly said about you and your personal life. It would be difficult for anybody not to respond in kind. The wolf pack seems to be back. God speed :mrgreen: :smilin:
Cleopatra

Postby Vam » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:

Being fussy about who has access to your email and other personal details can only mean one thing - that you think they'll use them. That was an accusation. Canny hasn't had a go at me - you have.

In your head maybe :dunno: To me, it's simply a personal preference. Like most people would, I prefer not to allow someone I don't like access to any of my personal details.

But like I said, you'll just continue argue the toss ad infinitum, for the sheer hell if it.

And now. as the saying goes...It's beginning to look a lot like fuck this... so :Hiya:
Vam

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:01 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Vam wrote:I've seen, many, many times over, the incessant background drone of your brusque/terse/snotty one or two-line responses, Rag. You can go on like that for days at a time: doggedly and humourlessly churning out one pedantic post after another. You're completely devoid of warmth or emotion - like an automaton.

I've learned the hard way that's it's utterly futile to interact with you, on any level. It would be like trying to dig my way through a wall of granite with a spoon.

I think it's probably wiser for me to just let you rumble along, in that heavy, ponderous way you always do.

This, this this this this! ^^^^^ ad infinitum. Like walking through a swamp of treacle, to find nothing of value at the end.

I remember some of this stuff and in my view, Ragamuffin, at that time, used her position as Admin/Forum Support to try to shut down any criticism of her and her online mates. She also thought the fact she was a former Mod, meant she deserved special treatment. She found out it didn't, after which she seemed to disappear.

You, Vam, in my opinion, have always stood your ground against, sometimes relentless abuse. Yes, you give as good as you get right back and maybe you did make a couple of personal remarks, but only after awful, vile things were repeatedly and relentlessly said about you and your personal life. It would be difficult for anybody not to respond in kind. The wolf pack seems to be back. God speed :mrgreen: :smilin:

Ah, I didn't think it would be long before you inserted yourself into this discussion with your shit stirring and lying. I see that your little innocent act has been dropped again. :pmsl:
Raggamuffin

Postby Text » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:01 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Vam wrote:
Canary wrote:
Holly wrote:Oh FFS CANNY!!!...give it a rest, this is just getting out of hand again, post what you like on your own site but please stop bringing up Snuffs here, I won't allow any more of it. We had a couple or even 3 years of peaceful posting, you and the odd other poster might have found it boring but we liked it that way, lets not go back there, cos I'm telling you, we will start banning if need be....ENOUGH!!!

I am not scared of bans.
I have finished posting now.
She called me a liar, so I posted the proof that I was not lying.
That is exactly what you would do too, holly.
Tho I see you have now deleted the proof.

I posted the proof to prove I was not lying.
NO WAY will I sit back and be called a liar.

I called you a pathological liar. That's no lie, because that's exactly what you are - a malevolent, twisted, lying cunt.

And clearly, I'm not the only one who thinks so.

I agree wholeheartedly apart from that awful C word '

Shots fired. :again?: :again?: :again?: :again?: :again?: Actually you have been firing shots since day one, taking pops at me for no reason. We'll see!
Btw you do realise how much Vam hates your friend Fenella /Raggamuffin, do you? Have you not seen them arguing all over this thread?
Text

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:02 pm

Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:

In your head maybe :dunno: To me, it's simply a personal preference. Like most people would, I prefer not to allow someone I don't like access to any of my personal details.

But like I said, you'll just continue argue the toss ad infinitum, for the sheer hell if it.

And now. as the saying goes...It's beginning to look a lot like fuck this... so :Hiya:

Give over Vam. I know what you meant, so there's no point in you backtracking now. You didn't need to say anything at all. I see you haven't bothered to ask Stooo if what Canny said is true. That's because you don't really care - you just wanted another excuse to start an argument. :leer:
Raggamuffin

Postby Vam » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Cleopatra wrote:

I saw it coming ages ago, doll. No worries :wink: You'd have to be Stevie fricking Wonder not to have seen it coming. Looks like full circle to me.

Careful though, you'll incur the rants of Canny. She's been alternating between orgasmic at seeing her old mucker back, and being highly agitated over any and every little thing. All pumped-up and ready to explode and gushgushgush at any given moment.

And if you're really unlucky, she'll put up an addy of her wobbling arse, jubilantly full mooning at you :doomed:

Nothing you can't handle though :Wiiiine!:
Vam

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:12 pm

So Cleotroll inserted herself into this, slagged me off, and no doubt Vam will say she's a "victim". Daft sods. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms