Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Are Engaged.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Are Engaged.

Postby Lambert » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:34 am

Harry seems alright to me. Imagine being one of the most famous people in the world since childhood, along with all the extra weight of duty and tradition thrust on you since before you had to march behind your own mother's coffin at the age of 12 through streets lined with hysterical members of the public. Anyone who manages to come through that and not only be relatively normal but actually happy gets a thumbs up from me.
Lambert

Postby Holly » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:51 am

NastyNickers wrote:Yeah they’ve been able to marry divorcees since 2002 according to the TV.

I quite like he’s gone for someone that’s not typical. It’s about time the royals dragged their arses into the current century :gigglesnshit:

...but what's the point in having Royals if they behave and live their lives just like ordinary people but with all the perks on top? They are a historical institution, surly they would have to be kind of different from ordinary folks to earn their keep, no?

Oh and I really don't like Camilla :ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:56 am

His fiancé is gorgeous, I’ve watched her in ‘Suits’ for ages. I like Harry, he does loads of charity work and seems normal...

Good luck to both of them I say...
Dean

Postby McAz » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:00 pm

No-one should be denied the right to marry the person they love no matter what their job - best wishes to them both. :Wiiiine!:
McAz

Postby malamute » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Someone had better warn Phil the Greek to keep his mouth shut. :laughing:

Why don't they just get married now, it's not like they have to save up is it? Waiting till next year will just prolong the agony for those of us who couldn't care less.
malamute

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:15 pm

apparently Grace Kelly's family had to stump up a dowry of $2 million for the marriage to Prince Ranier

I wonder if the Queen is on the phone to Meghan's family right now
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Borefest :bored: .... they're all a bunch of cheating bastards who end up divorced mostly anyway :roll: ..... Prince William might be the exception to the rule..... time will tell! :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:19 pm

good luck to them both, it's high time he had some happiness. this will drag the monarchy into the modern world & his children will be 25% black which should give twats like the 'major' a thromby.

Postby Trapper John » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:29 pm

Holly wrote:I'm surprised that he would marry a women older than him. By the time they get married,she will be about 37 or so and by the time they have their first kid,she might be close to 40, on top of it, she was married before and is not British :yikes: ...nothing wrong with that for "normal people " of course...bit different for the Royals, unless they basically threw in the towel when it comes to Royal etiquette and said fok it.

What does Harry actually do job wise?

Quite right Holly, Edward the VIII was forced to abdicate for all of those reasons, an older American divorcee in the shape of Wallis Simpson.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Lambert » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:36 pm

The only throne Harry will sit on will be one with a lid and flush handle, so I doubt the establishment are bothered about this particular couple.
Last edited by Lambert on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lambert

Postby wutang » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:37 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Quite right Holly, Edward the VIII was forced to abdicate for all of those reasons, an older American divorcee in the shape of Wallis Simpson.

Is charles gonna abdicate for marrying a divorcee while also being divorced himself :dunno:
wutang

Postby wutang » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Vicky wrote:Are divorcees allowed to marry in the Church of England these days, i know in the past they couldn't, because Princess Anne married Tim in the Church of Scotland.

Ironic given the CofE was essentially formed so Henry VIII (another harry) could have multiple marriages.
wutang

Postby Trapper John » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:41 pm

wutang wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Is charles gonna abdicate for marrying a divorcee while also being divorced himself :dunno:

Quite honestly I couldn't give a fuck what the inbreds do, I only confirmed Holly's post with some historical proof. I won't be spending another second thinking about it, it's above my pay grade. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:45 pm

Poca wrote:Borefest :bored: .... they're all a bunch of cheating bastards who end up divorced mostly anyway :roll: ..... Prince William might be the exception to the rule..... time will tell! :dunno:

William is only 'faithful' as long as his missus looks the part and she's eminently shaggable. Anyway he's always got the sister to fall back on so to speak, I wouldn't jump over her to get to Margaret Thatcher either, as they used to say. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby wutang » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:45 pm

Holly wrote: is not British :yikes: ...nothing wrong with that for "normal people " of course...bit different for the Royals, unless they basically threw in the towel when it comes to Royal etiquette and said fok it.

Nothing says royalty more than marrying foreigners. Prince Phillip is a Greek-Danish aristocrat
wutang

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms