What does it mean?

A right load of bollocks...

What does it mean?

Postby samthefootball » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Hiya everyone I am back. Vicky unbanned me. Im still at college and I'm still without a girlfriend or job. I think my PIP money might be stopping soon but I am unsure about that. This is not going to be a feel sorry for me thread. The thing is i am 25 and the girls at my college are younger which is fine. I am actually starting to talk to them more and they seem to like me. I mean yeah they don't want to date me but they still like me. Is that a good thing. I mean today I was talking to this girl about the marvel avengers war movie
samthefootball

Re: What does it mean?

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:34 pm

You might make some friends Sam. Not everything has to be about getting a girlfriend.

Seems like a good thing and It might help you relax a bit
Goodwife

Postby samthefootball » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 pm

Yeah I know not everything is about getting a girlfriend. I suppose this shows that I am actually liked by people which can only be good. I have been told my college work is excellent by my tutors so i think i have alot of things to be proud about
samthefootball

Postby Alexa » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:39 pm

Hi Sam, I remember you from DS. It's good that you're making friends at college, and as Goodwife said, it's not all about getting a girlfriend. Just chat, and enjoy making friends. Having shared interests like Marvel is good. Just relax and enjoy college, and see what happens.
Last edited by Alexa on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexa

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:40 pm

samthefootball wrote:Yeah I know not everything is about getting a girlfriend. I suppose this shows that I am actually liked by people which can only be good. I have been told my college work is excellent by my tutors so i think i have alot of things to be proud about

Sammy love, by alll accounts you have lots going for you and I too is proud of you

:smilin: :smilin:

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:40 pm

samthefootball wrote:Yeah I know not everything is about getting a girlfriend. I suppose this shows that I am actually liked by people which can only be good. I have been told my college work is excellent by my tutors so i think i have alot of things to be proud about

Sounds like you do. Just have a bit more confidence and listen. Your tutors don't say things like that just for the sake of it & people wouldn't talk to you if you weren't nice to talk too.
Goodwife

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:42 pm

You can always use your left hand to masturbate with, just to spice it up a bit...
Dean

Postby Alexa » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:44 pm

Dean wrote:You can always use your left hand to masturbate with, just to spice it up a bit...

I've just sprayed tea all over my screen :gigglesnshit:
Alexa

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:46 pm

Alexa wrote:
Dean wrote:You can always use your left hand to masturbate with, just to spice it up a bit...

I've just sprayed tea all over my screen :gigglesnshit:

I’ve never heard it called ‘tea’ before...
Dean

Postby samthefootball » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Sounds like you do. Just have a bit more confidence and listen. Your tutors don't say things like that just for the sake of it & people wouldn't talk to you if you weren't nice to talk too.

yeah i do need more confidence but i think i am improving :smilin:
samthefootball

Postby Alexa » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:53 pm

By the sound of it Sam, you're doing great. Your tutors obviously think so too.
Alexa

Postby jp761 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:10 am

Talking to women is good, you will at least get to know how they tick, in about 55 years you'll have a minuscule understanding of how the female mind works.

Whatever you do ignore Deans advice.. lol You'll end up spending time with men only.. in the clink!

Keep up the good work, Sam.
jp761

Postby Dean » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:15 am

jp761 wrote:Talking to women is good, you will at least get to know how they tick, in about 55 years you'll have a minuscule understanding of how the female mind works.

Whatever you do ignore Deans advice.. lol You'll end up spending time with men only.. in the clink!

How on earth would my advice land him in the clink with men only?
Dean

Postby jp761 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:21 am

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:Talking to women is good, you will at least get to know how they tick, in about 55 years you'll have a minuscule understanding of how the female mind works.

Ok a few female Prison Officers maybe around. :roll:
jp761

Postby Dean » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:25 am

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:

Ok a few female Prison Officers maybe around. :roll:

Prison officers? Why would he be in prison? What are you talking about?
Dean

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms