St Andrew's Day 2017

A right load of bollocks...

Re: St Andrew's Day 2017

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:45 am

Guest wrote:Hope you’re having a fab St Andrew’s Day Vicky and any other Scottish people here.

I think there's only me and Doomlord.

We could hold a party in a phone box for the Scottish members on here.

Vicky

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:57 am

@ Vic...a bit off topic, but thought I'd tell you some friends of mine out here are originally from Ayrshire. They'll be going to Scotland for Christmas & Hogmanay, and will be bringing back all the stuff needed for a big Burns Night do at their place in January.

Haggis, tatties, neeps, cranackan (sp??) - you name it, we're having it! :grub: :canny:
Vam

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:27 am

Hi Vic, hope you had a traditional Scottish meal last night washed down with irn-bru and had a thoroughly good time. :twirl:
Fletch

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:55 am

Vam wrote:@ Vic...a bit off topic, but thought I'd tell you some friends of mine out here are originally from Ayrshire. They'll be going to Scotland for Christmas & Hogmanay, and will be bringing back all the stuff needed for a big Burns Night do at their place in January.

Haggis, tatties, neeps, cranackan (sp??) - you name it, we're having it! :grub: :canny:

You'll love Cranackan Vam.

Whisky, cream, oatmeal, honey and raspberries.

:wubbers:
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:57 am

Fletch wrote:Hi Vic, hope you had a traditional Scottish meal last night washed down with irn-bru and had a thoroughly good time. :twirl:

It didn't go to plan Fletch.

The oil splashed up onto my hand and burned it and now i've got these painful blisters.
Vicky

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:58 am

Vicky wrote:
Fletch wrote:Hi Vic, hope you had a traditional Scottish meal last night washed down with irn-bru and had a thoroughly good time. :twirl:

It didn't go to plan Fletch.

The oil splashed up onto my hand and burned it and now i've got these painful blisters.

Oh no, sorry to hear that Vic.

That must mean Christmas dinner will be flawless. Lightening doesn't strike twice, so they say. :thumbsup:
Fletch

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:03 am

Vicky wrote:
Vam wrote:@ Vic...a bit off topic, but thought I'd tell you some friends of mine out here are originally from Ayrshire. They'll be going to Scotland for Christmas & Hogmanay, and will be bringing back all the stuff needed for a big Burns Night do at their place in January.

You'll love Cranackan Vam.

Whisky, cream, oatmeal, honey and raspberries.

:wubbers:

Bloody hell - did I spell it right? Promise, I didn't Google :gigglesnshit:

I don't normally eat sweet stuff, Vic. But gotta say that does look lush :drool:
Vam

Postby Text » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Vicky wrote:

One of my favourite songs ever.

Hope you had a great day yesterday Victoria! :choc:
For it comes but once a year!.
Text

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms