What's everyone up to this Christmas?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What's everyone up to this Christmas?

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:23 pm

I shall be enjoying Xmas day lunch either on the beach or round the pool of my hotel in the Philippines with my dearly beloved...... :wubwub:
Mickyboy

Postby Major » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I shall be enjoying Xmas day lunch either on the beach or round the pool of my hotel in the Philippines with my dearly beloved...... :wubwub:

Will MacaZ be with you?
Major
Twat.

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:30 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I shall be enjoying Xmas day lunch either on the beach or round the pool of my hotel in the Philippines with my dearly beloved...... :wubwub:

Will MacaZ be with you?

Why don't you just talk to me like you're a grown-up Major instead of pointlessly trolling me then we might sort our differences whatever they are....... :again?: .
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

Will MacaZ be with you?

When are coming round to sort me out, Starbold, as you promised - I'm waiting? Hey, why not bring nicko with you? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Like I've said Major, I really don't know what I'm supposed to have done wrong years ago, but why don't you act like the gentleman you profess to be and actually talk to me properly rather that just childishly troll me, then we might sort this out, unless you really do prefer to behave like a spoilt brat in which case I'll bid you good day.......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:49 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Like I've said Major, I really don't know what I'm supposed to have done wrong years ago, but why don't you act like the gentleman you profess to be and actually talk to me properly rather that just childishly troll me, then we might sort this out, unless you really do prefer to behave like a spoilt brat in which case I'll bid you good day.......

micky, you've always had what 'major' hasn't, people online who genuinely like your company & look out for you.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Very little hopefully.

We are having only immediate family round on Christmas Day and then Boxing Day will be Morris Dancers, walking the mutt followed by a long session in the pub with friends.

Can't wait. This year has been horrendously busy so chilling out sounds like bliss.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Sunny » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:18 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:Very little hopefully.

We are having only immediate family round on Christmas Day and then Boxing Day will be Morris Dancers, walking the mutt followed by a long session in the pub with friends.

Can't wait. This year has been horrendously busy so chilling out sounds like bliss.

Enjoy it, Avon.... :wubbers: :Hiya:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:48 pm

Well done, you. Be happy :thumbsup: :wink:
Vam

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:50 pm

Sunny wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:Very little hopefully.

Enjoy it, Avon.... :wubbers: :Hiya:

Ditto that, AB. Happy Christmas :SCool:
Vam

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:56 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Like I've said Major, I really don't know what I'm supposed to have done wrong years ago, but why don't you act like the gentleman you profess to be and actually talk to me properly rather that just childishly troll me, then we might sort this out, unless you really do prefer to behave like a spoilt brat in which case I'll bid you good day.......

micky, you've always had what 'major' hasn't, people online who genuinely like your company & look out for you.

Thats nice to know guest thanks..... :more beer:
Mickyboy

Postby Star » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:38 pm

At home cooking, and maybe have a little drink too!
Star

Postby Dis* » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:17 pm

I will be at home with my family, drinking loads of whisky eating fudge and probably crying waiting for it to be over. We’ve had a few deaths this year so Christmas is a dread now. I used to love it so :bawlin:
Dis*

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:26 pm

Dis* wrote:I will be at home with my family, drinking loads of whisky eating fudge and probably crying waiting for it to be over. We’ve had a few deaths this year so Christmas is a dread now. I used to love it so :bawlin:

This made me sad

the world is a terribly sad place, and I'm sure many of us will be having a drink to those 'absent' friends

I hope your day is peaceful, sometimes that has to be enough :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:38 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Dis* wrote:I will be at home with my family, drinking loads of whisky eating fudge and probably crying waiting for it to be over. We’ve had a few deaths this year so Christmas is a dread now. I used to love it so :bawlin:

This made me sad

the world is a terribly sad place, and I'm sure many of us will be having a drink to those 'absent' friends

I hope your day is peaceful, sometimes that has to be enough :smilin:

Thanks, it is sad. I am trying be grateful to have known them but it’s a bit raw for that to bring comfort yet, so whisky will have to do :mrgreen:

i would love peaceful. I wish they sold that in the shops. No much chance of that in my house, drunken teenagers on the loose.

I might put antlers or jingly bells on the dog to see if that cheers me up. I’m too scared to put them on the cat. If all else fails I’ll put them on the kids. :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms