What's everyone up to this Christmas?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What's everyone up to this Christmas?

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Guest wrote:Please don't tell me you actually believe ' Micky I start next Monday Boy'
If he told me it was raining I'd go to the door to check for myself.

i was going to wait until after he said he'd got married out there. i cracked & i hate myself for it. :shame:

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:27 pm

So would you all rather I was destitute and homeless rather than doing ok for myself for once in my life........ :shake head:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Mickyboy wrote:So would you all rather I was destitute and homeless rather than doing ok for myself for once in my life........ :shake head:

why do you keep saying that? you are so weird, it's like you & vam are related or something.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:32 pm

Mickyboy wrote:So would you all rather I was destitute and homeless rather than doing ok for myself for once in my life........ :shake head:

Ok doesn't have to mean what you think it means. Being honest about things, even if others don't think you're a big success, is OK.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:38 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Ok doesn't have to mean what you think it means. Being honest about things, even if others don't think you're a big success, is OK.

I am being honest though m'lady even if others don't think so.......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:39 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

so just take a snap of a couple of dutch signs in your accommodation to show stooo & holly. :roll:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:46 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

You're trying too hard to show things are going great.
It's not convincing when someone goes on and on about how wonderful life is.
Truly content people don't feel the need to brag.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:56 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I'm a long way from truly content m'lady bcos I've messed up so much of my life in the past, and I take full responsibility for that, but I'm definitely headed in the right direction now, but I never in a million years expected to get this gig bcos of my age, but this company I'm working for are crying out for workers so I applied never expecting to hear back but I did, and within 3 weeks I was here having raised enough money to support myself until I started getting paid, so now I'm doing ok and going to the Philippines for crimbo, so well done me I'd say m'lady, and I apologise if it sounds like I'm bragging but I'm proud of myself for once in my life........ :more beer:
Mickyboy

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:02 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I'm a long way from truly content m'lady bcos I've messed up so much of my life in the past, and I take full responsibility for that, but I'm definitely headed in the right direction now, but I never in a million years expected to get this gig bcos of my age, but this company I'm working for are crying out for workers so I applied never expecting to hear back but I did, and within 3 weeks I was here having raised enough money to support myself until I started getting paid, so now I'm doing ok and going to the Philippines for crimbo, so well done me I'd say m'lady, and I apologise if it sounds like I'm bragging but I'm proud of myself for once in my life........ :more beer:

It sounds great and people are happy for you. Try not to use it as a stick to beat others with because it could all come crashing down around you, just appreciate what you have. You've filled the forum in, don't keep going on about it.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:02 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

to be honest, micky, coming on here threatening to shoot people in the face & giving the finger and abuse to people doesn't sound like a guy who's content in life. you come across as very bitter and angry.

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:21 am

I'm angry with people whom think I belong in the gutter......well I've dragged myself out of the gutter and I'm making something of my life at last with the woman I love, and it seems that some people just can't stand that and will always try to put me down, well to those people I say a big fat FUCK YOU!!!!! :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Holly » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:24 am

Mickyboy wrote:I'm angry with people whom think I belong in the gutter......well I've dragged myself out of the gutter and I'm making something of my life at last with the woman I love, and it seems that some people just can't stand that and will always try to put me down, well to those people I say a big fat FUCK YOU!!!!! :dafinger:

Never worry or get angry about what other people think, if you are happy, that's all that matters. I wish you a happy life ahead :Wiiiine!:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:24 am

Mickyboy wrote:I'm angry with people whom think I belong in the gutter......well I've dragged myself out of the gutter and I'm making something of my life at last with the woman I love, and it seems that some people just can't stand that and will always try to put me down, well to those people I say a big fat FUCK YOU!!!!! :dafinger:

Don't waste your energy on nay sayers, just enjoy what you have achieved. :thumbsup:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:40 am

the only person that has posted about you belonging in the gutter is you. if you're going to have fights, at least make them honest ones eh? this is typical micky deflection, you've been caught out yet again & made a bit of a tool of yourself so you're trying to make out people have been saying you should be in the gutter.

find just one post, apart from yours, that says it. you're paranoid man.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:43 pm

Some of you will post on here rather than participate in Christmas.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms