What's everyone up to this Christmas?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What's everyone up to this Christmas?

Postby Star » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Only another 4 days then I'm off to the wonderful Philippines with my dearly beloved, cant wait.......... :wubwub: :hap: :more beer:

:woteva:
Star

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Only another 4 days then I'm off to the wonderful Philippines with my dearly beloved, cant wait.......... :wubwub: :hap: :more beer:

you can sort out all your wedding paperwork when you're there, it's a bitch to get through what with all the forms, affidavits & embassy paperwork.

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:35 pm

Guest wrote:

you can sort out all your wedding paperwork when you're there, it's a bitch to get through what with all the forms, affidavits & embassy paperwork.

We're going to a wedding seminar when we're there which which save a lot of grief going forward I think......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:36 pm

Star wrote:

:woteva:

You obviously don't want to be friends again Star which is fine, but why don't we just avoid each other from now on.........
Mickyboy

Postby Star » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:37 pm

Omg Stop Micky, you are digging such a big hole for yourself :shell:
Star

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:37 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

We're going to a wedding seminar when we're there which which save a lot of grief going forward I think......

have a look at the government page about it, there are a lot of scams working out there. you could find yourself spending a lot of money & not be legally married.

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

have a look at the government page about it, there are a lot of scams working out there. you could find yourself spending a lot of money & not be legally married.

If we don't like the look of it we might choose Singapore or Thailand, just somewhere different......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:56 pm

Star wrote:Omg Stop Micky, you are digging such a big hole for yourself :shell:

We have nothing more to say......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

If we don't like the look of it we might choose Singapore or Thailand, just somewhere different......

do your homework first, there's a lot of consulate appointments involved & check if your marriage will be legally recognised in the uk, not all of them are.

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:02 pm

We'll take all necessary precautions and we still might not do it, but it would be nice if we can, but we might end up living here in Holland bcos it's a nice country and most people speak English plus I'm earning good money and there's nothing for me back home so it's a no brainer, and my lady is happy to go where I go so.......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:05 pm

Mickyboy wrote:We'll take all necessary precautions and we still might not do it, but it would be nice if we can, but we might end up living here in Holland bcos it's a nice country and most people speak English plus I'm earning good money and there's nothing for me back home so it's a no brainer, and my lady is happy to go where I go so.......

it's not precautions so much as actually getting the right paperwork. she must be very special if she's willing to up sticks & live anywhere.

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:We'll take all necessary precautions and we still might not do it, but it would be nice if we can, but we might end up living here in Holland bcos it's a nice country and most people speak English plus I'm earning good money and there's nothing for me back home so it's a no brainer, and my lady is happy to go where I go so.......

it's not precautions so much as actually getting the right paperwork. she must be very special if she's willing to up sticks & live anywhere.

All I will say about my lovely lady is that she's a bit of a lost soul like me, so we really are soulmates, and I wouldn't be without her now bcos she completes me as cheesy as that sounds.......
Mickyboy

Postby Star » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

All I will say about my lovely lady is that she's a bit of a lost soul like me, so we really are soulmates, and I wouldn't be without her now bcos she completes me as cheesy as that sounds.......

Give and take not take take take and your relationship will work
Star

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

treat her right, work hard & might might just all pan out for you. learn from past mistakes.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please don't tell me you actually believe ' Micky I start next Monday Boy'
If he told me it was raining I'd go to the door to check for myself.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms