Tell The Truth.

A right load of bollocks...

Tell The Truth.

Postby Major Starbold » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:53 pm

Have you ever felt like attacking a traffic warden?

An angry motorist who fractured a traffic warden's shoulder after he received a parking ticket has been jailed for two years.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z5025pi53I
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
User avatar
Major Starbold
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:57 pm

No, I've never thought about violently attacking someone for doing their job. Thankfully the low life thugs that do often end up doing time.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76942
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:09 pm

I've hoped they disappear from the location like magic. But no funny enough, I haven't thought about beating them up.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4541
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby Goodwife » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:12 pm

Nope can't say I have but then I haven't ever had a ticket from one.

Saw this article earlier, the guy has form and previously been in prison.

People hate traffic wardens but its simple, don't park illegally and the traffic warden will have no reason to issue a ticket.
I know how this works. We're going to try and get into each other's heads, try and unnerve each other. Can I give you a little bit of advice? After the last seven months, I'm vaccinated.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:15 pm

I wonder what they nicked Mr Starbold for?
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby Frankly » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:19 pm

Nope. The bloke that attacked the traffic warden in the link is a nasty, vicious thug. I totally agree with what Goodwife posted.
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:23 am

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Why would anyone dream of attacking a traffic warden? :dunno:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10979
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:30 pm

Vam wrote:Why would anyone dream of attacking a traffic warden? :dunno:


Because of the EU.

It's the same type of person, always blame someone else.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76942
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby Frankly » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:30 pm

Vam wrote:Why would anyone dream of attacking a traffic warden? :dunno:


'Cos they're self-entitled twats, who think the law doesn't apply to them.
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:23 am

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:Why would anyone dream of attacking a traffic warden? :dunno:


Because of the EU.

It's the same type of person, always blame someone else.


Ah right. Obvious, innit? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 10979
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:Why would anyone dream of attacking a traffic warden? :dunno:


Because of the EU.

It's the same type of person, always blame someone else.


Ah right. Obvious, innit? :gigglesnshit:


Innit indeed... :shake head:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 76942
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby Markey mark » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:55 pm

Couple years ago we went to a emergency call out , a tree blow over onto couple park cars and the tree blocked the road , as we got to Lynton road there was a police car blocking the road, I reversed the lorry down to the fallen tree and we started work , a traffic warden walked past and said we can’t block the road off, told the dopey twat to have a look behind the lorry , and pointed out the fallen tree , with that he started to issue us a parking ticket , before he had the chance to Finnish giving us a ticket , the copper that was blocking the road off told the traffic warden to fuck off ,


Few years ago my mate was working on council trees in Brent , they had a road closure, signs , cones and work areas cordon off, a traffic warden told them they can’t park their lorry on double yellows, my mate pointed out they paid for a road closure and basically told the traffic warden to fuck off , the traffic warden started to walk in the cordon off area, and my mate said to him this is the target zone and your in danger , with that Scot cut a large branch and flatten the traffic warden , think the lads were laughing to much to help the traffic warden , but if you that thick you deserve it
Last edited by Markey mark on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Markey mark
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby Major Starbold » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:57 pm

If you have been given a parking ticket and not felt like whacking the twack, I find it hard to believe all you 'goody two shoes' types.
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
User avatar
Major Starbold
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby Markey mark » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Major Starbold wrote:If you have been given a parking ticket and not felt like whacking the twack, I find it hard to believe all you 'goody two shoes' types.



My mate ran over a traffic warden ,he got 200 community service , should of reverse over him too
User avatar
Markey mark
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Re: Tell The Truth.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Markey mark wrote:Couple years ago we went to a emergency call out , a tree blow over onto couple park cars and the tree blocked the road , as we got to Lynton road there was a police car blocking the road, I reversed the lorry down to the fallen tree and we started work , a traffic warden walked past and said we can’t block the road off, told the dopey twat to have a look behind the lorry , and pointed out the fallen tree , with that he started to issue us a parking ticket , before he had the chance to Finnish giving us a ticket , the copper that was blocking the road off told the traffic warden to fuck off ,


Few years ago my mate was working on council trees in Brent , they had a road closure, signs , cones and work areas cordon off, a traffic warden told them they can’t park their lorry on double yellows, my mate pointed out they paid for a road closure and basically told the traffic warden to fuck off , the traffic warden started to walk in the cordon off area, and my mate said to him this is the target zone and your in danger , with that Scot cut a large branch and flatten the traffic warden , think the lads were laughing to much to help the traffic warden , but if you that thick you deserve it




Things that never happened, #4,792
User avatar
Guest
 

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests