Rainbow Laces? - When in Rome I say

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Rainbow Laces? - When in Rome I say

Postby Trapper John » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:55 am

I've been to many football matches in the past and still go to quite a few these days, I can honestly say I have never seen any blokes holding hands, cuddling or kissing and canoodling together inside or outside of any stadium.

Thats not to say there aren't homosexual fans, I'm sure there are but they don't make a point of publicising the fact at games.

So I believe that there is absolutely no reason for anyone to start doing it in Russia and if they do, then it will have nothing to do with football and everything to do with causing a scene which they hope will promote their cause and show Russia in a bad light.

The closer we get to the finals the more this will get ramped up, it's the way minorities work. Give them a prominent event and a sniff of publicity and they're all over it like a cheap suit.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:03 am

Trapper John wrote:I've been to many football matches in the past and still go to quite a few these days, I can honestly say I have never seen any blokes holding hands, cuddling or kissing and canoodling together inside or outside of any stadium.

Thats not to say there aren't homosexual fans, I'm sure there are but they don't make a point of publicising the fact at games.

So I believe that there is absolutely no reason for anyone to start doing it in Russia and if they do, then it will have nothing to do with football and everything to do with causing a scene which they hope will promote their cause and show Russia in a bad light.

The closer we get to the finals the more this will get ramped up, it's the way minorities work. Give them a prominent event and a sniff of publicity and they're all over it like a cheap suit.

tj, if you've never seen it happen at a match & you don't see any reason for that to change for the russia matches, why are you getting your panties in such a twist? there have been matches held all over the world in countries where lgbt people are less than welcome, and they haven't been hijacked by a couple of guys holding hands ffs.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:18 pm

There's no such thing as an aberration of nature.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:32 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:There's no such thing as an aberration of nature.

Of course there is, the natural world is littered with them.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:38 pm

Trapper John wrote:

If it's in nature then how can it be an aberration?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Two headed sheep get born in nature, are you telling me they are not an aberration?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:51 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Two headed sheep get born in nature, are you telling me they are not an aberration?

Sure they weren't conjured in a lab?

Are disabled people an aberration as well?

Has Homosexuality been an aberration since the beginning of human existence?

Aren't some animals gay?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:14 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Has Homosexuality has been an aberration since the beginning of human existence?

Aren't some animals gay?

1. There are records going back centuries regarding the births of malformed animals and people.

2. Not all of course, you can become disabled in many ways. Congenital birth defects in the main are aberrations of nature which before modern medicines and technologies would have resulted in certain death, natures way of cleaning the gene pool.

3. Like anything in nature, the more prolific the species the more prolific the aberrations. I imagine homsexuality has been around as long any other mental or genetic disorder. Of course there are degrees to which they will affect the ability to live a normal life.

4. Animals have no sense of self awareness or restraint, thats why when nature dictates, they will fuck just about anything.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Trapper John wrote:I've been to many football matches in the past and still go to quite a few these days, I can honestly say I have never seen any blokes holding hands, cuddling or kissing and canoodling together inside or outside of any stadium.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Trapper John wrote:

if nature is littered with them they are simply variants, not aberrations.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Trapper John wrote: I imagine homsexuality has been around as long any other mental or genetic disorder. Of course there are degrees to which they will affect the ability to live a normal life.

fuhrer tj thinks homosexuality is a mental or genetic disorder. welcome to the 19th century, tj, the world might wait for you to catch up.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:36 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Has Homosexuality has been an aberration since the beginning of human existence?

Aren't some animals gay?

1. There are records going back centuries regarding the births of malformed animals and people.

2. Not all of course, you can become disabled in many ways. Congenital birth defects in the main are aberrations of nature which before modern medicines and technologies would have resulted in certain death, natures way of cleaning the gene pool.

3. Like anything in nature, the more prolific the species the more prolific the aberrations. I imagine homsexuality has been around as long any other mental or genetic disorder. Of course there are degrees to which they will affect the ability to live a normal life.

4. Animals have no sense of self awareness or restraint, thats why when nature dictates, they will fuck just about anything.

1. Malformed just means the cells have naturally formed a different way. =Not an aberration.

2. You may as well say any defect which causes death is an aberration of nature. Dying is natural, dying earlier doesn't mean they are unnatural. = Not an aberration.

3. You have decided homosexuality is a mental or genetic disorder because of your conditioning. There's no evidence it's genetic at all. = Not an aberration.

4. Humans don't have much restraint either, some have sex with animals, hovers and bicycles. =Possibly aberrations.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Aren't some animals gay?

1. Malformed just means the cells have naturally formed a different way. =Not an aberration.

2. You may as well say any defect which causes death is an aberration of nature. Dying is natural, dying earlier doesn't mean they are unnatural. = Not an aberration.

3. You have decided homosexuality is a mental or genetic disorder because of your conditioning. There's no evidence it's genetic at all. = Not an aberration.

4. Humans don't have much restraint either, some have sex with animals, hovers and bicycles. =Possibly aberrations.

I think you're wasting your time trying to explain anything remotely progressive to TJ Rees-Mogg, to be honest.

Postby Trapper John » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

How many variants of sheep do you know with two heads, or cows with six legs or dogs with two tails?

Variants are based on an original 'successful' model, once the original model has proved successful, thats when variants arise.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

How many variants of sheep do you know with two heads, or cows with six legs or dogs with two tails?

Variants are based on an original 'successful' model, once the original model has proved successful, thats when variants arise.

you're so sweet when you get yourself into such a tizzy over 2 people of the same sex finding love, tj.

i might be able to find you a nice little book that can explain it all to you.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms