Sod Christmas!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Sod Christmas!

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Landing in the Philippines with my suit and bling on bcos I want to look nice for my lady will be as festive as I get then it'll be T shirt and shorts bcos it's 30 degrees out there....... :oops:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:07 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Landing in the Philippines with my suit and bling on bcos I want to look nice for my lady will be as festive as I get then it'll be T shirt and shorts bcos it's 30 degrees out there....... :oops:

she must be very special if you're going to fly all that way suited up. i'm happy for you micky, it's high time life dealt you a good hand.

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Landing in the Philippines with my suit and bling on bcos I want to look nice for my lady will be as festive as I get then it'll be T shirt and shorts bcos it's 30 degrees out there....... :oops:

Hi Micky, glad you're doing well. When's the flight out, monday? :gigglesnshit:

Joking aside, hope you enjoy Christmas mate, you deserve a bit of good fortune. :thumbsup:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:53 pm

A Christmas memory for Hobbit too.

:SCool:
Fletch

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:20 pm

Guest wrote:

she must be very special if you're going to fly all that way suited up. i'm happy for you micky, it's high time life dealt you a good hand.

She's very special guest and thanks very much and yes It's high time I got some good fortune out of life after some of the shit I've been dealt......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:21 pm

Fletch wrote:

Hi Micky, glad you're doing well. When's the flight out, monday? :gigglesnshit:

Joking aside, hope you enjoy Christmas mate, you deserve a bit of good fortune. :thumbsup:

Yes I think so too and thanks :yess:
Mickyboy

Postby Gabby » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Go easy on the 'bling' :wink:
Gabby

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Poca wrote:

Go easy on the 'bling' :wink:

Just a couple of rings, a watch and a pair of rather nice playing cards silver cufflinks she gave me for my birthday so not exactly Mr T territory pokes lol
Mickyboy

Postby Major » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:37 pm

Stiff Pilchard coming out with his usual Christmas song, gets on my breasts.
Major
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms