Doctor surgery

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Markey mark » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:.... soon enough a big black man will be fucking your grandkids when they’re old enough...

Fucking hell Dean!! :shake head:

You never bring children and sex into any post , only nonces or people sick in the head does , disgusting and not right morally
Markey mark

Postby Dean » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:.... soon enough a big black man will be fucking your grandkids when they’re old enough...

Too much? It’s hard to gauge a racist trolling thread. But yeah, you might have a point... :gigglesnshit:
Dean

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Poca wrote:

You never bring children and sex into any post , only nonces or people sick in the head does , disgusting and not right morally

Everyone is someone's child, whatever their age. he did say 'when they're old enough'. ie the age of consent or older.

Funny how your mind works though Markey.
Fletch

Postby Major » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:46 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Poca wrote:

This is Dean all over, utter scummy brummy, he has done the same for years..
Major
Twat.

Postby Markey mark » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:51 pm

Fletch wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Poca wrote:

Everyone is someone's child, whatever their age. he did say 'when they're old enough'. ie the age of consent or older.

Yes mate I dealt with many foster children that been sexually abuse , I’m a victim myself 50 years ago , normal people would never mention in what dean said , pretty sick , yes he said when they are old enough, but they are probably very young at the moment, it’s not right even to think like that like , but nonces do that how they work ,
Markey mark

Postby McAz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:53 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Poca wrote:

Yes mate I dealt with many foster children that been sexually abuse , I’m a victim myself 50 years ago , normal people would never mention in what dean said , pretty sick , yes he said when they are old enough, but they are probably very young at the moment, it’s not right even to think like that like , but nonces do that how they work ,

Sorry to hear that you were sexually abused as a child - was it by a black person?
McAz

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Poca wrote:

You can't visualise a time when mixed race relationships are the norm? No-one is suggesting sex with underage children or abuse, only you.
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Guest wrote:More racism happily hosted by stooo vicky and holly.

I pay the hosting, stop trying to drag Vicky and Holly into it.

Are you talking about Markey and Starbold by any chance?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Markey mark » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:10 pm

McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Poca wrote:.... soon enough a big black man will be fucking your grandkids when they’re old enough...

Sorry to hear that you were sexually abused as a child - was it by a black person?[/quote]

Regardless they were monsters
Markey mark

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Poca wrote:

You're younger than me...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:More racism happily hosted by stooo vicky and holly.

I pay the hosting, stop trying to drag Vicky and Holly into it.

Are you talking about Markey and Starbold by any chance?

Yes . . and there are the others.

Postby Markey mark » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:[
Markey mark wrote:
Poca wrote:

You're younger than me...[/quote]

55 stooo
Markey mark

Postby McAz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:28 pm

Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Yes mate I dealt with many foster children that been sexually abuse , I’m a victim myself 50 years ago , normal people would never mention in what dean said , pretty sick , yes he said when they are old enough, but they are probably very young at the moment, it’s not right even to think like that like , but nonces do that how they work ,

Sorry to hear that you were sexually abused as a child - was it by a black person?

White folks, huh? Sadly, it's a huge British problem with over 90% of child victims abused by family and friends.
McAz

Postby Markey mark » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:34 pm

McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Yes mate I dealt with many foster children that been sexually abuse , I’m a victim myself 50 years ago , normal people would never mention in what dean said , pretty sick , yes he said when they are old enough, but they are probably very young at the moment, it’s not right even to think like that like , but nonces do that how they work ,

White folks, huh? Sadly, it's a huge British problem with over 90% of child victims abused by family and friends.

Because the population of uk is about 90% white out of approx 65 million , believe me some cultures in uk have a very high percentage of abuse cases , but regardless abuse is abuse
Markey mark

Postby McAz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:37 pm

Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:

Because the population of uk is about 90% white out of approx 65 million , believe me some cultures in uk have a very high percentage of abuse cases , but regardless abuse is abuse

I didn't say 90% of abusers were white - I said 90% of child victims were/are abused by family and friends. I too have worked in this area.
Last edited by McAz on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms