Doctor surgery

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
I'll just draw attention to the fact that you have started on me - yet again.

I'm defending Markey against the people who are taking the piss about his health. You clearly think it's fine to do that.


It's striking that you choose to ignore his racist views
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Alexa wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Did I mention you by name no, get your facts right before you mouth off ,

I showed couple of my black mates this afternoon this thread in what I mentioned wildebeest in my surgery , they were crying with laughter , but what the laugh about most was the response I got , they thought the response was funnier, they did say the world is full of nutters and this place has its fair share of them , they loved major post , only thing they found offensive was the crap posters make up about each other and the ganging up , in a whole they said there’s quite a few mentally ill people on here . We have book a comedy night meal including meal , it’s a no bar night anything goes , Muslim , black, white , Asian comedians there be plenty of racist jokes about all races, and all the audience will be from all different cultures, and every one will have a great night , seriously vam people on here are so behind the times in real life , they haven’t a clue or either they just don’t go out ,



And for my illness , thank you for your reply, think you had Cushing illness, the problem I had was I was diagnosed with pituitary tumour, in which I never heard off before and was quite worried, to make matter worst the doctors was telling what the worst this illness can cause, again was making really worried and basically didn’t know what was going happening
To me, only we I went private and saw the specialist yes I have pituitary tumour, yes I might only might need surgery in the future , but at the moment the tumour is so small , the specialist is not concern , but I will have a mri scan every 3 months in case it grows . The nhs doctor that give me the results from my first mri scan , told me I be blind in months , it was not lies but they went over the top , telling the worst that could happen, making me believe the worst .
But thanks for your time in replying to my post regarding my illness I was asking information for .



You seem to flip-flop all over the place with this illness/condition that you say you have, and that seems odd.... Because if you had seen all these specialists and had these scans, your medical team would be fully aware of what is wrong, and would have explained that to you.... Therefore your accounts would probably ring true.
You however seem to have gone from being told you've got a tumour, which is not needing attention just now and being quite minor in its presence to needing surgery and it apparently leading to you being unable to type out posts with any degree of sense... Either grammatically or otherwise.

You write blatant racist posts and make reference to people due to their skin colour and their appearance and constantly bleat on about non-whites etc. No matter how you dress it up, you are an out and out racist. You say you've shown your 'friends' this site and your posts.... They supposedly laughed. My guess is they were laughing at you. My more realistic guess is that is more of your crap you spout. I think you probably need pitying more than blaming in some respects. Such fantasies are the sign of a very sad person to be honest.


oh markey's got a mate who is a lifer & they had a good laugh together about rollup's posts ...
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Markey mark » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:13 pm

Vam wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Did I mention you by name no, get your facts right before you mouth off ,

.....



:ooer:

You quoted me when you posted, Mark. So it seemed reasonable to assume you were replying to me.

Anyway, moving on.....




Sorry vam my fault , sorry for any harm cause
Last edited by Markey mark on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Markey mark
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Markey mark » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:16 pm

Alexa wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Vam wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Free speech go a long way . Simpler to ingnore a thread , than ganging up telling lies , im not going to buckle up for no one


(I was replying to Lady M, not you)

I'm not ganging up or telling lies. You're indefensible, and Rag is defending you.

Even if you're not racist in RL and you're trolling all these 'shock factor' racial slurs just for a laugh, the fact that you're of a mindset to come up with racist shite like that, still makes you indefensible.

As for your illness - can't believe I spent over 10 minutes typing about similar tumour/thyroid issues I had last year, in an effort to help and give you some useful info. What a fricking waste of my time that turned out to be :roll:



Did I mention you by name no, get your facts right before you mouth off ,

I showed couple of my black mates this afternoon this thread in what I mentioned wildebeest in my surgery , they were crying with laughter , but what the laugh about most was the response I got , they thought the response was funnier, they did say the world is full of nutters and this place has its fair share of them , they loved major post , only thing they found offensive was the crap posters make up about each other and the ganging up , in a whole they said there’s quite a few mentally ill people on here . We have book a comedy night meal including meal , it’s a no bar night anything goes , Muslim , black, white , Asian comedians there be plenty of racist jokes about all races, and all the audience will be from all different cultures, and every one will have a great night , seriously vam people on here are so behind the times in real life , they haven’t a clue or either they just don’t go out ,



And for my illness , thank you for your reply, think you had Cushing illness, the problem I had was I was diagnosed with pituitary tumour, in which I never heard off before and was quite worried, to make matter worst the doctors was telling what the worst this illness can cause, again was making really worried and basically didn’t know what was going happening
To me, only we I went private and saw the specialist yes I have pituitary tumour, yes I might only might need surgery in the future , but at the moment the tumour is so small , the specialist is not concern , but I will have a mri scan every 3 months in case it grows . The nhs doctor that give me the results from my first mri scan , told me I be blind in months , it was not lies but they went over the top , telling the worst that could happen, making me believe the worst .
But thanks for your time in replying to my post regarding my illness I was asking information for .



You seem to flip-flop all over the place with this illness/condition that you say you have, and that seems odd.... Because if you had seen all these specialists and had these scans, your medical team would be fully aware of what is wrong, and would have explained that to you.... Therefore your accounts would probably ring true.
You however seem to have gone from being told you've got a tumour, which is not needing attention just now and being quite minor in its presence to needing surgery and it apparently leading to you being unable to type out posts with any degree of sense... Either grammatically or otherwise.

You write blatant racist posts and make reference to people due to their skin colour and their appearance and constantly bleat on about non-whites etc. No matter how you dress it up, you are an out and out racist. You say you've shown your 'friends' this site and your posts.... They supposedly laughed. My guess is they were laughing at you. My more realistic guess is that is more of your crap you spout. I think you probably need pitying more than blaming in some respects. Such fantasies are the sign of a very sad person to be honest.







I can hear a little mouse squeaking , bored bored bored
User avatar
Markey mark
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I'll just draw attention to the fact that you have started on me - yet again.

I'm defending Markey against the people who are taking the piss about his health. You clearly think it's fine to do that.


It's striking that you choose to ignore his racist views


I already explained that earlier. It's striking that you ignore the horrible comments about his health.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 27402
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I'll just draw attention to the fact that you have started on me - yet again.

I'm defending Markey against the people who are taking the piss about his health. You clearly think it's fine to do that.


It's striking that you choose to ignore his racist views


I already explained that earlier. It's striking that you ignore the horrible comments about his health.


he's the albanian version of lexi ...
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Alexa wrote:You seem to flip-flop all over the place with this illness/condition that you say you have, and that seems odd.... Because if you had seen all these specialists and had these scans, your medical team would be fully aware of what is wrong, and would have explained that to you.... Therefore your accounts would probably ring true.
You however seem to have gone from being told you've got a tumour, which is not needing attention just now and being quite minor in its presence to needing surgery and it apparently leading to you being unable to type out posts with any degree of sense... Either grammatically or otherwise.

You write blatant racist posts and make reference to people due to their skin colour and their appearance and constantly bleat on about non-whites etc. No matter how you dress it up, you are an out and out racist. You say you've shown your 'friends' this site and your posts.... They supposedly laughed. My guess is they were laughing at you. My more realistic guess is that is more of your crap you spout. I think you probably need pitying more than blaming in some respects. Such fantasies are the sign of a very sad person to be honest.


I don’t think you can use flip-flopping as any indication of fibbing or not. I’ve been seeing various -ologists for a few years, and my diagnosis’ and treatments change all the god damn time. I don’t know where I’m up to most of the time.

BIB I completely agree with. So much bullshit.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I'll just draw attention to the fact that you have started on me - yet again.

I'm defending Markey against the people who are taking the piss about his health. You clearly think it's fine to do that.


It's striking that you choose to ignore his racist views


I already explained that earlier. It's striking that you ignore the horrible comments about his health.

He boasts it's all water of a duck's back - so no need for you to fret on his behalf.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22155
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:23 pm

McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I'll just draw attention to the fact that you have started on me - yet again.

I'm defending Markey against the people who are taking the piss about his health. You clearly think it's fine to do that.


It's striking that you choose to ignore his racist views


I already explained that earlier. It's striking that you ignore the horrible comments about his health.

He boasts it's all water of a duck's back - so no need for you to fret on his behalf.


I was replying to the guest, so there's no need for you to reply to me.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 27402
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Alexa wrote:
You seem to flip-flop all over the place with this illness/condition that you say you have, and that seems odd.... Because if you had seen all these specialists and had these scans, your medical team would be fully aware of what is wrong, and would have explained that to you.... Therefore your accounts would probably ring true.
You however seem to have gone from being told you've got a tumour, which is not needing attention just now and being quite minor in its presence to needing surgery and it apparently leading to you being unable to type out posts with any degree of sense... Either grammatically or otherwise.

You write blatant racist posts and make reference to people due to their skin colour and their appearance and constantly bleat on about non-whites etc. No matter how you dress it up, you are an out and out racist. You say you've shown your 'friends' this site and your posts.... They supposedly laughed. My guess is they were laughing at you. My more realistic guess is that is more of your crap you spout. I think you probably need pitying more than blaming in some respects. Such fantasies are the sign of a very sad person to be honest.







I can hear a little mouse squeaking , bored bored bored


oh markey, it's a medical miracle! your hearing was shot to shit just a few weeks ago. praise allah for the improvement.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I'll just draw attention to the fact that you have started on me - yet again.

I'm defending Markey against the people who are taking the piss about his health. You clearly think it's fine to do that.


It's striking that you choose to ignore his racist views


I already explained that earlier. It's striking that you ignore the horrible comments about his health.

He boasts it's all water of a duck's back - so no need for you to fret on his behalf.


I was replying to the guest, so there's no need for you to reply to me.

Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. :cheers:
Last edited by McAz on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22155
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Alexa » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:26 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Alexa wrote:You seem to flip-flop all over the place with this illness/condition that you say you have, and that seems odd.... Because if you had seen all these specialists and had these scans, your medical team would be fully aware of what is wrong, and would have explained that to you.... Therefore your accounts would probably ring true.
You however seem to have gone from being told you've got a tumour, which is not needing attention just now and being quite minor in its presence to needing surgery and it apparently leading to you being unable to type out posts with any degree of sense... Either grammatically or otherwise.

You write blatant racist posts and make reference to people due to their skin colour and their appearance and constantly bleat on about non-whites etc. No matter how you dress it up, you are an out and out racist. You say you've shown your 'friends' this site and your posts.... They supposedly laughed. My guess is they were laughing at you. My more realistic guess is that is more of your crap you spout. I think you probably need pitying more than blaming in some respects. Such fantasies are the sign of a very sad person to be honest.


I don’t think you can use flip-flopping as any indication of fibbing or not. I’ve been seeing various -ologists for a few years, and my diagnosis’ and treatments change all the god damn time. I don’t know where I’m up to most of the time.

BIB I completely agree with. So much bullshit.



I meant Markey seems to be flip-flopping with his version of events, judging by the differing accounts he's given on here regarding his illness. Coupled with the rest of his bullshit, it makes it all rather hard to believe. He seems to live in a complete fantasy.
Alexa
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:52 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:27 pm

McAz wrote:Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. :thumbsup:


Indeed, so there was no need for you to tell me there was no need to fret. If I want to fret, I will. :again?:

Anyway, I'm not fretting, I'm saying that picking on Markey for his health issues is nasty. As you started it, I doubt you would agree.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 27402
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. :thumbsup:


Indeed, so there was no need for you to tell me there was no need to fret. If I want to fret, I will. :again?:

Anyway, I'm not fretting, I'm saying that picking on Markey for his health issues is nasty. As you started it, I doubt you would agree.


I'm not asking you not to fret, feel free, simply pointing out that there is no need - an act of kindness if you will - but good to know that you're not in fact fretting, simply trolling.

Not sure why you need to lie though - I started nothing.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22155
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:38 pm

McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. :thumbsup:


Indeed, so there was no need for you to tell me there was no need to fret. If I want to fret, I will. :again?:

Anyway, I'm not fretting, I'm saying that picking on Markey for his health issues is nasty. As you started it, I doubt you would agree.


I'm not asking you not to fret, feel free, simply pointing out that there is no need - an act of kindness if you will - but good to know you're not in fact fretting, simply trolling.

Not sure why you need to lie though - I started nothing.


You accusing someone else of trolling does show you have a sense or humour at least - or that you're so up yourself you have no idea that you're a troll. :leer:

You did start it - along with a "guest".
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 27402
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests