Doctor surgery

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Major Starbold » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:41 pm

McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. :thumbsup:


Indeed, so there was no need for you to tell me there was no need to fret. If I want to fret, I will. :again?:

Anyway, I'm not fretting, I'm saying that picking on Markey for his health issues is nasty. As you started it, I doubt you would agree.


I'm not asking you not to fret, feel free, simply pointing out that there is no need - an act of kindness if you will - but good to know that you're not in fact fretting, simply trolling.

Not sure why you need to lie though - I started nothing.




McAz, stop bullying Markey.

Obviously you have an inferiority complex to need to do such.
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
User avatar
Major Starbold
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. :thumbsup:


Indeed, so there was no need for you to tell me there was no need to fret. If I want to fret, I will. :again?:

Anyway, I'm not fretting, I'm saying that picking on Markey for his health issues is nasty. As you started it, I doubt you would agree.


I'm not asking you not to fret, feel free, simply pointing out that there is no need - an act of kindness if you will - but good to know you're not in fact fretting, simply trolling.

Not sure why you need to lie though - I started nothing.


You accusing someone else of trolling does show you have a sense or humour at least - or that you're so up yourself you have no idea that you're a troll. :leer:

You did start it - along with a "guest".


I asked him if he had bad eyesight following the revelation that the old racist had seen chimpanzees and the like in his local surgery - hardly starting anything, is it?

And yes, I do have a sense of humour whoever I am up.

Your faux concern trolling is going well by the way, some people are almost convinced. :laughing:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22296
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:44 pm

McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. :thumbsup:


Indeed, so there was no need for you to tell me there was no need to fret. If I want to fret, I will. :again?:

Anyway, I'm not fretting, I'm saying that picking on Markey for his health issues is nasty. As you started it, I doubt you would agree.


I'm not asking you not to fret, feel free, simply pointing out that there is no need - an act of kindness if you will - but good to know you're not in fact fretting, simply trolling.

Not sure why you need to lie though - I started nothing.


You accusing someone else of trolling does show you have a sense or humour at least - or that you're so up yourself you have no idea that you're a troll. :leer:

You did start it - along with a "guest".


I asked him if he had bad eyesight following the revelation that the old racist had seen chimpanzees and the like in his local surgery - hardly starting anything, is it?

And yes, I do have a sense of humour whoever I am up. :Wiiiine!:

Your faux concern trolling is going well by the way, some people are almost convinced. :laughing:


You asked if his tumour had "cleared up". Clearly, you didn't ask that out of concern for his health. You're such a bad troll. :shake head:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 27408
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:46 pm

McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. :thumbsup:


Indeed, so there was no need for you to tell me there was no need to fret. If I want to fret, I will. :again?:

Anyway, I'm not fretting, I'm saying that picking on Markey for his health issues is nasty. As you started it, I doubt you would agree.


I'm not asking you not to fret, feel free, simply pointing out that there is no need - an act of kindness if you will - but good to know you're not in fact fretting, simply trolling.

Not sure why you need to lie though - I started nothing.


You accusing someone else of trolling does show you have a sense or humour at least - or that you're so up yourself you have no idea that you're a troll. :leer:

You did start it - along with a "guest".


I asked him if he had bad eyesight following the revelation that the old racist had seen chimpanzees and the like in his local surgery - hardly starting anything, is it?

And yes, I do have a sense of humour whoever I am up.

Your faux concern trolling is going well by the way, some people are almost convinced. :laughing:

:awesome:
Image
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15800
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:47 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. :thumbsup:


Indeed, so there was no need for you to tell me there was no need to fret. If I want to fret, I will. :again?:

Anyway, I'm not fretting, I'm saying that picking on Markey for his health issues is nasty. As you started it, I doubt you would agree.


I'm not asking you not to fret, feel free, simply pointing out that there is no need - an act of kindness if you will - but good to know that you're not in fact fretting, simply trolling.

Not sure why you need to lie though - I started nothing.




McAz, stop bullying Markey.

Obviously you have an inferiority complex to need to do such.


Ha ha ha - I can't help thinking that poor markey can fight his own battles more successfully without old phoneys like you and Rags at his side...

...but have your fun and enjoy. :cheers:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22296
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:49 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. :thumbsup:


Indeed, so there was no need for you to tell me there was no need to fret. If I want to fret, I will. :again?:

Anyway, I'm not fretting, I'm saying that picking on Markey for his health issues is nasty. As you started it, I doubt you would agree.


I'm not asking you not to fret, feel free, simply pointing out that there is no need - an act of kindness if you will - but good to know that you're not in fact fretting, simply trolling.

Not sure why you need to lie though - I started nothing.




McAz, stop bullying Markey.

Obviously you have an inferiority complex to need to do such.


I'm sure that moderation is down to people with pink names old chap :smilin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 77016
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You asked if his tumour had "cleared up". Clearly, you didn't ask that out of concern for his health. You're such a bad troll. :shake head:


Give us a break - I'm learning from your every post. :pmsl:

And at heart I'm concerned for everyone's welfare - even racists and their skirted protectors.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22296
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Markey mark » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Alexa wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Alexa wrote:You seem to flip-flop all over the place with this illness/condition that you say you have, and that seems odd.... Because if you had seen all these specialists and had these scans, your medical team would be fully aware of what is wrong, and would have explained that to you.... Therefore your accounts would probably ring true.
You however seem to have gone from being told you've got a tumour, which is not needing attention just now and being quite minor in its presence to needing surgery and it apparently leading to you being unable to type out posts with any degree of sense... Either grammatically or otherwise.

You write blatant racist posts and make reference to people due to their skin colour and their appearance and constantly bleat on about non-whites etc. No matter how you dress it up, you are an out and out racist. You say you've shown your 'friends' this site and your posts.... They supposedly laughed. My guess is they were laughing at you. My more realistic guess is that is more of your crap you spout. I think you probably need pitying more than blaming in some respects. Such fantasies are the sign of a very sad person to be honest.


I don’t think you can use flip-flopping as any indication of fibbing or not. I’ve been seeing various -ologists for a few years, and my diagnosis’ and treatments change all the god damn time. I don’t know where I’m up to most of the time.

BIB I completely agree with. So much bullshit.



I meant Markey seems to be flip-flopping with his version of events, judging by the differing accounts he's given on here regarding his illness. Coupled with the rest of his bullshit, it makes it all rather hard to believe. He seems to live in a complete fantasy.



I don’t know if your thick or what , why ina million years would anyone make something up about a illness , serious mate get real , Yes when I was first diagnosed I was really worried, especially when a doctor to I would go blind , my daughter in tears all night , the following day my daughter said to me , dad if you go blind you can’t protect me , it was horrible. It was only that I went private the specialist that begins with e , I can’t spell it , told my if the tumour was any smaller the mri scan wouldn’t of pick it up , but yes I have a pituitary tumour and time will only tell if it grows bigger . If it get bigger it can cause many problems,

The reason I went private is two factors , one was the waiting time , the other I had different replies from 3 different doctors regarding my condition, I had lost 3 stone the doctors said that because of the pituitary tumour, the specialist told it not , told me I would gain weight with pituitary tumour, me losing weight was another non serious illness that the doctor didn’t diagnosed after months going hospital giving blood etc , another factor my doctors didn’t get right . Really really disappointed with the service I received with the nhs ,
User avatar
Markey mark
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Markey mark » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:57 pm

McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. :thumbsup:


Indeed, so there was no need for you to tell me there was no need to fret. If I want to fret, I will. :again?:

Anyway, I'm not fretting, I'm saying that picking on Markey for his health issues is nasty. As you started it, I doubt you would agree.


I'm not asking you not to fret, feel free, simply pointing out that there is no need - an act of kindness if you will - but good to know that you're not in fact fretting, simply trolling.

Not sure why you need to lie though - I started nothing.




McAz, stop bullying Markey.

Obviously you have an inferiority complex to need to do such.


Ha ha ha - I can't help thinking that poor markey can fight his own battles more successfully without old phoneys like you and Rags at his side...

...but have your fun and enjoy. :cheers:




I don’t think Mcaz could bully my grandsons or my grandson hamster let alone a aldult ,
User avatar
Markey mark
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:58 pm

It's not unusual to have different information from different doctors, or even different diagnoses from different doctors, so I don't get why people are confused about what Markey is saying.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 27408
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:59 pm

McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing. :thumbsup:


Indeed, so there was no need for you to tell me there was no need to fret. If I want to fret, I will. :again?:

Anyway, I'm not fretting, I'm saying that picking on Markey for his health issues is nasty. As you started it, I doubt you would agree.


I'm not asking you not to fret, feel free, simply pointing out that there is no need - an act of kindness if you will - but good to know that you're not in fact fretting, simply trolling.

Not sure why you need to lie though - I started nothing.




McAz, stop bullying Markey.

Obviously you have an inferiority complex to need to do such.


Ha ha ha - I can't help thinking that poor markey can fight his own battles more successfully without old phoneys like you and Rags at his side...

...but have your fun and enjoy. :cheers:


It's good to have fairness to balance out your mockery and trolling - don't you think?
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 27408
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:


McAz, stop bullying Markey.

Obviously you have an inferiority complex to need to do such.


Ha ha ha - I can't help thinking that poor markey can fight his own battles more successfully without old phoneys like you and Rags at his side...

...but have your fun and enjoy. :cheers:




I don’t think Mcaz could bully my grandsons or my grandson hamster let alone a aldult ,


Cheers Markey. :thumbsup:

See Rags and Starbold - as I said, your trolling interventions and faux concerns are unnecessary. :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22296
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's not unusual to have different information from different doctors, or even different diagnoses from different doctors, so I don't get why people are confused about what Markey is saying.


the radiotherapy & surgery claims came after the private you-don't-need-treatment diagnosis.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Raggamuffin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:01 pm

McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:


McAz, stop bullying Markey.

Obviously you have an inferiority complex to need to do such.


Ha ha ha - I can't help thinking that poor markey can fight his own battles more successfully without old phoneys like you and Rags at his side...

...but have your fun and enjoy. :cheers:




I don’t think Mcaz could bully my grandsons or my grandson hamster let alone a aldult ,


Thanks Markey. :thumbsup:

See Rags and Starbold - as I said, your trolling interventions and faux concerns are unnecessary. :dunno:


I can speak for myself you know. Markey doesn't speak for me. If I want to object to your trolling and mockery, I will.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 27408
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's good to have fairness to balance out your mockery and trolling - don't you think?


Oh, you're a Daoist now - yes, by all means continue your journey seeking balance and fairness.

And while you're in sage mode - what is your interpretation of Markey's chimpanzee visions?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22296
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests