Doctor surgery

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Doctor surgery

Postby Gabby » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:38 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:.... soon enough a big black man will be fucking your grandkids when they’re old enough...

Fucking hell Dean!! :shake head:

You never bring children and sex into any post , only nonces or people sick in the head does , disgusting and not right morally

No need to milk it! :roll:
Gabby

Postby Markey mark » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Poca wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:.... soon enough a big black man will be fucking your grandkids when they’re old enough...

Fucking hell Dean!! :shake head:

You never bring children and sex into any post , only nonces or people sick in the head does , disgusting and not right morally

No need to milk it! :roll:

Go and lie down in your basket :canny:
Markey mark

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Markey mark wrote:

55 stooo

In your late forties according to the stuff that you said back in the day. I don't want to see your birth certificate but at least try to remember things.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:42 pm

McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Markey rocks, tells it how it really is, the trolls do not like the truth so they bully &mock himhim, bet they would not mock him face to face.

Being surrounded by pakiz is the norm for Dean, he is stuck in a sh** hole and does not have the brains to get out of so just accepts the squalor as the norm.

McAz is used to sh** holes as well, so he just accepts it.

Every time Markey tells a true story the troll attack, I know as Iget it as well.

Do we give a flying frog, never.

Cumbria a shithole? 45 million tourists must be wrong. :pmsl:[/quote

Bleedin interbreds up there, people only go there for curiosity.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

55 stooo

In your late forties according to the stuff that you said back in the day. I don't want to see your birth certificate but at least try to remember things.

100% this. markey was in his 30's when he was posting about being part of the albanian chainsaw massive. he's managed to 'forget' the radiotherapy he was sent for a few weeks ago.

Postby McAz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:45 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Markey rocks, tells it how it really is, the trolls do not like the truth so they bully &mock himhim, bet they would not mock him face to face.

Being surrounded by pakiz is the norm for Dean, he is stuck in a sh** hole and does not have the brains to get out of so just accepts the squalor as the norm.

Every time Markey tells a true story the troll attack, I know as Iget it as well.

Whatever their reason they provide us with a fine standard of living and have the good grace to go back from whence they came. :cheers:
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:47 pm

McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:

Whatever their reason they provide us with a decent standard of living and have the good grace to go back from whence they came. :cheers:

the home office might want to copy the cumbrian deportation model. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Markey mark » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

55 stooo

Back in what day , if I was late forties back in the DM And Micky forum , that make me late 50s now , by all means I don’t mind being in my 40 s , can anyone remember what year the DM forum closed down , seems like donkey years ago
Markey mark

Postby McAz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

55 stooo

100% this. markey was in his 30's when he was posting about being part of the albanian chainsaw massive. he's managed to 'forget' the radiotherapy he was sent for a few weeks ago.

Has his tumour cleared up?
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:51 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

55 stooo

Back in what day , if I was late forties back in the DM And Micky forum , that make me late 50s now , by all means I don’t mind being in my 40 s , can anyone remember what year the DM forum closed down , seems like donkey years ago

55 is mid 50's.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:53 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

55 stooo

it was hardly even there in the first place according to his latest account on it. :roll:

Postby McAz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:57 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

55 stooo

it was hardly even there in the first place according to his latest account on it. :roll:

Phantom tumours are a right bugger. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Markey mark » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:58 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

55 stooo

No it hasn’t , with the nhs I was given the wrong advice,it was a complete shabble , went private and go brilliant service ,
Wil have a operation in the near future , funny what money can buy
Markey mark

Postby McAz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:01 pm

Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

55 stooo

No it hasn’t , with the nhs I was given the wrong advice,it was a complete shabble , went private and go brilliant service ,

Why funny? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

55 stooo

the radiotherapy was after you 'went private'

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms