DS and DTV Part 73.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Guest wrote:Collywobbles is having difficulty in adjusting to the 21st Century

Doesn't want to use Online Banking and doesn't want to use a card reader to accept his customer's payments

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88514414
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88519193

In the "What does the UK do better than the US", cites TV and then quotes "Dad's Army", "Minder" & "Morse" as examples

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88549049


Ah, I like Collywobbles.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Goodwife » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:03 pm

Aww looky at those posters who hate piling on till they do it themselves.

Guess we have found the next target.

:bell:
I know how this works. We're going to try and get into each other's heads, try and unnerve each other. Can I give you a little bit of advice? After the last seven months, I'm vaccinated.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Frankly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:04 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:Collywobbles is having difficulty in adjusting to the 21st Century

Doesn't want to use Online Banking and doesn't want to use a card reader to accept his customer's payments

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88514414
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88519193

In the "What does the UK do better than the US", cites TV and then quotes "Dad's Army", "Minder" & "Morse" as examples

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88549049


Ah, I like Collywobbles.



So do I. They're funny in the soaps. I always thought they were female though!
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Frankly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Goodwife wrote:Aww looky at those posters who hate piling on till they do it themselves.

Guess we have found the next target.

:bell:


Grow up, and don't flatter yourself.
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:09 pm

Goodwife wrote:Aww looky at those posters who hate piling on till they do it themselves.

Guess we have found the next target.



:bell:


Stating the obvious is not “piling on” so don’t use that tactic to try and deflect.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Less Sad But Still Reflective Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:09 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Sad Reflective Guest wrote:And yet won't we miss him? Or was he just genuinely insufferable?

And btw, do you all hate each other?



I don't mind him, I prefer the JP show to the Vam show.

Lets face it since he went the thread has been a bit of a bore till Gangsta Kat came along.


And yes, I think everyone pretty much hates each other and will shank you in the back as soon as your back is turned. :meds:


Oooh I'm so sorry I don't keep you amused, sweetie. It's what I live for! :roll:

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, if I didn't think it would be a disappointing experience for you.


You could just join in the thread instead of trying to start another row. :dunno:


Ah, so you do all hate each other.

(That was always a joke, btw.)
User avatar
Less Sad But Still Reflective Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:09 pm

Goodwife wrote:Aww looky at those posters who hate piling on till they do it themselves.

Guess we have found the next target.

:bell:


Well you turned that to your advantage quickly. I hadn’t realised Frankly had posted, and I was making a legitimate point. I’ve also never said I hate piling on. I’ve repeatedly said I don’t agree with such a notion. It’s worth noting you don’t mind doing it yourself, specifically in the ‘split’ thread.

I actually very much disagree with Vam when she says you’re daft. You’re not. You know what you’re doing.

You are not drawing me into anything tonight though. I’ve said my bit and I shall go back to ignoring you and your spoon. :snooty:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:12 pm

Less Sad But Still Reflective Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Sad Reflective Guest wrote:And yet won't we miss him? Or was he just genuinely insufferable?

And btw, do you all hate each other?



I don't mind him, I prefer the JP show to the Vam show.

Lets face it since he went the thread has been a bit of a bore till Gangsta Kat came along.


And yes, I think everyone pretty much hates each other and will shank you in the back as soon as your back is turned. :meds:


Oooh I'm so sorry I don't keep you amused, sweetie. It's what I live for! :roll:

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, if I didn't think it would be a disappointing experience for you.


You could just join in the thread instead of trying to start another row. :dunno:


Ah, so you do all hate each other.

(That was always a joke, btw.)


Detest the lot of them. :cheers:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:13 pm

Frankly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:Collywobbles is having difficulty in adjusting to the 21st Century

Doesn't want to use Online Banking and doesn't want to use a card reader to accept his customer's payments

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88514414
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88519193

In the "What does the UK do better than the US", cites TV and then quotes "Dad's Army", "Minder" & "Morse" as examples

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88549049


Ah, I like Collywobbles.



So do I. They're funny in the soaps. I always thought they were female though!


She isn’t a she? :yikes:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:18 pm

Less Sad But Still Reflective Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Sad Reflective Guest wrote:And yet won't we miss him? Or was he just genuinely insufferable?

And btw, do you all hate each other?



I don't mind him, I prefer the JP show to the Vam show.

Lets face it since he went the thread has been a bit of a bore till Gangsta Kat came along.


And yes, I think everyone pretty much hates each other and will shank you in the back as soon as your back is turned. :meds:


Oooh I'm so sorry I don't keep you amused, sweetie. It's what I live for! :roll:

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, if I didn't think it would be a disappointing experience for you.


You could just join in the thread instead of trying to start another row. :dunno:


Ah, so you do all hate each other.

(That was always a joke, btw.)

seething cauldron of love and hate
isnt as catchy as sleeping dogs
:snooty:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15800
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:seething cauldron of love and hate
isnt as catchy as sleeping dogs
:snooty:


Might attract the wrong type :ooer:
But now you mention it... bagsy a Dom. :leer:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby jra » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:24 pm



That was so important for you to make a post on here about it. Are you sad and desperate?

I'll go for both, plus you being a tosser.

Besides it was a question not a statement. So fuck off.

Can you tell I'm not a good mood at the moment.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6798
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Frankly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:28 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Frankly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:Collywobbles is having difficulty in adjusting to the 21st Century

Doesn't want to use Online Banking and doesn't want to use a card reader to accept his customer's payments

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88514414
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88519193

In the "What does the UK do better than the US", cites TV and then quotes "Dad's Army", "Minder" & "Morse" as examples

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88549049


Ah, I like Collywobbles.



So do I. They're funny in the soaps. I always thought they were female though!


She isn’t a she? :yikes:


Not according to the Guest above :ooer:
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:31 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:seething cauldron of love and hate
isnt as catchy as sleeping dogs
:snooty:


Might attract the wrong type :ooer:
But now you mention it... bagsy a Dom. :leer:

:mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15800
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:32 pm

Goodwife wrote:Aww looky at those posters who hate piling on till they do it themselves.

Guess we have found the next target.

:bell:


Always nice to see a reunion of TeamVam

Frankly would jump in front of a bullet for her :mrgreen:
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests