Where would you like to be right now?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Where would you like to be right now?

Postby Gabby » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:29 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Poca wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Poca wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:2 weeks tomorrow I'm flying to the Philippines for Xmas so that'll do :hap:

Quite the jet setter huh..... Amsterdam AND the Phillipines!!.... cool :thumbsup:

I'm off to 'the Dam' tomorrow pokes, should be fun lol :gigglesnshit: :cool:

Have a great time Micky :canny: ..... Christmas in the sun too.... ace!! :twirl:

I will pokes and really looking forward to 2 weeks time as well, gonna be great :more beer: :canny: and I just wish that old fossil Starbold would talk to me instead of just trolling :roll:

Don't let it bother you Micky....... you must've grown a thick skin over the years :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Just a tad pokes but he was one of my oldest forum friends and I still don't know what allegedly I did wrong, so it still rankles somewhat.....but as some might say pokes :whogives:
Mickyboy

Postby Gabby » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:37 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Just a tad pokes but he was one of my oldest forum friends and I still don't know what allegedly I did wrong, so it still rankles somewhat.....but as some might say pokes :whogives:

Well if he won't give you a reason.... stuff him! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Poca wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Just a tad pokes but he was one of my oldest forum friends and I still don't know what allegedly I did wrong, so it still rankles somewhat.....but as some might say pokes :whogives:

Well if he won't give you a reason.... stuff him! :thumbsup:

Yeah I know mate......unfortunately.......
Mickyboy

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Maybe you're not as racist as him. It's all he seems to care about.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:45 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Happy where I am right now because I'm working towards a beach holiday in Feb/March.

Guantanamo Bay? You better start knitting that suicide vest now if you're thinking Feb/March

I'll ask Canarys club to knit you some suicide trunks with what's left over. You can come and join me. :smilin:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Happy where I am right now because I'm working towards a beach holiday in Feb/March.

Guantanamo Bay? You better start knitting that suicide vest now if you're thinking Feb/March

I'll ask Canarys club to knit you some suicide trunks with what's left over. You can come and join me. :smilin:

:score:

Postby Sunny » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Poca wrote:If you could just click your fingers and be there..... where would it be or who would it be with?

Right now I'd like to be sat next to the Christmas tree in my avatar on a tropical beach soaking up some sun.....bottle of wine and some crisp butties....... all by myself! :wubbers:

I would love to be in Australia, summer there now, on a beach in Adelaide laying there in the hot evening with a stubbie in my hand...

A stubbie is a little bottle of beer, easy to hold :laughing:

Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Sundaze » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:36 am

Sunny wrote:
Poca wrote:If you could just click your fingers and be there..... where would it be or who would it be with?

Right now I'd like to be sat next to the Christmas tree in my avatar on a tropical beach soaking up some sun.....bottle of wine and some crisp butties....... all by myself! :wubbers:

I would love to be in Australia, summer there now, on a beach in Adelaide laying there in the hot evening with a stubbie in my hand...

Hi Sunny :Hiya:

My brother is spending Christmas in Australia with his wife and her family ( she is Aus and obvs so are they!)

The poor guy isn't even getting an Xmas dinner he has to make do with bbq instead :kinell: :gigglesnshit:
Sundaze

Postby Trapper John » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:57 am

Sunny wrote:I would love to be in Australia, summer there now, on a beach in Adelaide laying there in the hot evening with a stubbie in my hand...

I'm glad you explained that, I imagined much worse. :yikes:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:00 am

Sundaze wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Hi Sunny :Hiya:

My brother is spending Christmas in Australia with his wife and her family ( she is Aus and obvs so are they!)

The poor guy isn't even getting an Xmas dinner he has to make do with bbq instead :kinell: :gigglesnshit:

Jeez, thats a long old commute. :yikes: I know some blokes work away in the week and go home to their wives and family at weekends - but thats bleeding ridiculous. :smilin:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:23 am

right now I wouldn't be anywhere else

it's lovely and warm, the room is lit up like santa's grotto, and there is the heaviest of snow falling outside

love it
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:30 am

HobbitFeet wrote:right now I wouldn't be anywhere else

it's lovely and warm, the room is lit up like santa's grotto, and there is the heaviest of snow falling outside

love it

Where do you live, Lapland?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:36 am

Trapper John wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:right now I wouldn't be anywhere else

love it

Where do you live, Lapland?

Cheshire

just as pretty but with less reindeer :mrgreen:

don't you have the thick snow falling?

edit - just doing something for you, hang on
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:43 am

HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms