Where would you like to be right now?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Where would you like to be right now?

Postby PensRmyFriends » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:2 weeks tomorrow I'm flying to the Philippines for Xmas so that'll do :hap:

That's fantastic Micky! it's amazing how quickly and how well you've turned your life around. It wasn't a year or two ago you were homeless and sitting in maccy d's for your internet connection, waiting to see if you got that job on Monday. Well it looks like all your Monday's have finally came and all at once! Amazing.

He's always had this jet set lifestyle just around the corner :flog:
PensRmyFriends

Postby Major » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:20 pm

Mickyboy wrote:2 weeks tomorrow I'm flying to the Philippines for Xmas so that'll do :hap:

Will you be going by aircraft Mickyboy or just flying high.

Are you going job hunting?
Major
Twat.

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

Will you be going by aircraft Mickyboy or just flying high.

Are you going job hunting?

FFS Major will you give it a rest please, and why cant you just tell me what I'm supposed to have done years ago to make you hate me now so much, cos I'm damned if I know...... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:27 pm

PensRmyFriends wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's fantastic Micky! it's amazing how quickly and how well you've turned your life around. It wasn't a year or two ago you were homeless and sitting in maccy d's for your internet connection, waiting to see if you got that job on Monday. Well it looks like all your Monday's have finally came and all at once! Amazing.

Oh FFS another one...... :roll:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
PensRmyFriends wrote:
Guest wrote:

ignore the haters, micky. is your new lady joining you on your round the world cruise?

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
PensRmyFriends wrote:
Guest wrote:

ignore the haters, micky. is your new lady joining you on your round the world cruise?

I'm not going on a cruise Guest just going somewhere different.....
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

love has a habit of changing our plans, i remember you saying a few years back about a round the world cruise you were planning one day & wondered if it was still on?

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

love has a habit of changing our plans, i remember you saying a few years back about a round the world cruise you were planning one day & wondered if it was still on?

You seemed to have been paying close attention to Micky.

:ooer:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Vicks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

he was happy as a robin about it at the time, it's the sort of thing you remember.

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:

he was happy as a robin about it at the time, it's the sort of thing you remember.

Yes it's about time Micky had some luck, we've had words in the past, but he's a nice bloke.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Vicks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:

Yes it's about time Micky had some luck, we've had words in the past, but he's a nice bloke.

i think in the past he's come out with some near the knuckle stuff, and i'm not excusing whatever it was he said to you, but i think it came from frustration not real malice, he's a nice bloke who's had a hard time.

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:

i think in the past he's come out with some near the knuckle stuff, and i'm not excusing whatever it was he said to you, but i think it came from frustration not real malice, he's a nice bloke who's had a hard time.

We just had an argument, anyway I talked him into supporting Rangers as his Scottish team.

That's another thing that's going good for Micky, Spurs have been doing well recently.

:header:
Vicky

Postby Gabby » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:23 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Poca wrote:

Quite the jet setter huh..... Amsterdam AND the Phillipines!!.... cool :thumbsup:

I'm off to 'the Dam' tomorrow pokes, should be fun lol :gigglesnshit: :cool:

Have a great time Micky :canny: ..... Christmas in the sun too.... ace!! :twirl:
Gabby

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Vicks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:

Cheers Vicks most kind :smilin:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:26 pm

Poca wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Poca wrote:

Quite the jet setter huh..... Amsterdam AND the Phillipines!!.... cool :thumbsup:

I'm off to 'the Dam' tomorrow pokes, should be fun lol :gigglesnshit: :cool:

Have a great time Micky :canny: ..... Christmas in the sun too.... ace!! :twirl:

I will pokes and really looking forward to 2 weeks time as well, gonna be great :more beer: :canny: and I just wish that old fossil Starbold would talk to me instead of just trolling :roll:
Mickyboy

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms