Female Paedo

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Female Paedo

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:58 am

Canucklehead wrote:
Dean wrote:The ‘Paedo’ tag is a funny one. I might be wrong but a paedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to young children. A woman having sex with a 15 year old isn’t really a paedo. He isn’t a child, she isn’t attracted to him because he’s a child. It’s still wrong of course, but she isn’t a paedo.

The footballer Adam Johnson is doing 6 years for his crimes. He groomed a 15 year old and got caught. I’m in no way justifying what he done, but he was attracted to her as a woman, not a young child. It’s hard to make a point on this subject and not upset someone...

I suppose what I’m trying to say is someone attracted to young children is not the same as someone who has dealings with a 15 year old... me personally having teenage children, i see them still as kids, but I can see the difference...

I would agree that paedo isn’t the right word, but we do need to have a cut-off somewhere and then cases can be assessed individually. Otherwise it becomes a free for all. Some 15 year olds are mentally mature and others are not, many of them would be very susceptible to grooming techniques and feel flattered that an older person was interested. This doesn’t mean I’m hysterical and want to lock up all the kids til their 18th birthday, but I am glad there are laws that protect them.

I understand where you are coming from and of course there has to be a cut-off point. Cases though will never be assessed individually because that will be perceived as 'making excuses' for the 'perpetrator' - this blanket description suits the interested parties just fine.

Add this case and another ten just like it to every single case of what most of us would understand as child abuse and you have 'recorded statistics' of widespread 'child abuse' sweeping the country and calls for even more surveillance and prying into our private lives by the state.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:44 am

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:You raise child abuse by females on teenage boys on every forum with tedious regularity - usually with a comment like "lucky lad". :roll:

Your "stiff" joke is limp.

i hope 'major' doesn't have access to any minors.

Why's that then?

if they went to him & told him they'd been sexually assaulted by an adult he would think it was hilarious.

I thought the boy was 15 years old? ..... hardly a kid.

And before we get all sanctimonious about legal ages and child abuse, any boy at fifteen years old who didn't want to get down and grubby with a nice looking female teacher or older woman, is a fucking weirdo in my opinion and will probably need some psychiatric treatment in the future.

This bit makes me laugh:

It may be that on his part he wanted to brag about what was happening with you but at 15 he was not in a position to understand the long term effects that was going to have upon him

What fucking 'long term effects' are they then? .... and if he'd stabbed someone through the heart and killed them, would they still say "at 15 he was not in a position to understand the long term effects that was going to have upon him" would they fuck, it's all agenda driven bollocks.

Tell them the country is full to bursting with paedos and terrorists and they'll beg us to spy on them. :shake head:

that includes boys who have previously been sexually assaulted, boys who are gay, boys who are asexual & boys who have religious or cultural reasons for waiting until marriage.

Postby Major » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:27 am

Turdiz like McAz and paedos should be put down for the good of the world.

Look how low he has sank with his disgusting cowardly comments, same goes for Guest.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:30 am

McAz wrote:You raise child abuse by females on teenage boys on every forum with tedious regularity - usually with a comment like "lucky lad". :roll:

Most 15 years old lads would be bragging about it, not you as your loathing of females is apparent.

You do not have the capacity to debate, you feel inward guilt which is eating at you as shown by most turdiz, you try to hide, dflect it behind your your shame by criticising, trolling all my threads/posts.
You are disgusting filth.
Major
Twat.

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:36 am

Major Starbold wrote:

Most 15 years old lads would be bragging about i, not you as your loathing of females is apparent.

McAz doesn't hate females.

You on the other hand, hate everyone, unless they've got a white face and a English accent.
Vicky

Postby Major » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:38 am

Vicks wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Most 15 years old lads would be bragging about i, not you as your loathing of females is apparent.

McAz doesn't hate females.

You on the other hand, hate everyone, unless they've got a white face and a English accent.

I do not hate you.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:46 am

Major Starbold wrote:Turdiz like McAz and paedos should be put down for the good of the world.

You should have included =

Female Paedos excluded !!!!

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:48 am

WTF are "Turdiz"?? :ooer: :dunno:
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:51 am

Vam wrote:WTF are "Turdiz"?? :ooer: :dunno:

oh gawd, you had to ask! :laughing:

Postby Nucks » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:51 am

The decade after the Twenteez? :dunno:
Nucks

Postby Major » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:51 am

Filthy terd burglars, shirtlifters, puffs, queers.
Major
Twat.

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:54 am

Major Starbold wrote:

Lovely. I'm so glad I asked.
Vam

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:55 am

Canucklehead wrote:

The decade after the Twenteez? :dunno:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Please never leave Dogs.
Vam

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:57 am

Guest wrote:

oh gawd, you had to ask! :laughing:

Sorry, Guesty :smilin: English isn't my first language.
Vam

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:10 pm

Vam wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Lovely. I'm so glad I asked.

He's such a sweetie - and soooo insecure in his orientation. :pmsl:

-----

Cheer's Vicks, BTW!
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms