Who Would You Pick?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Who Would You Pick?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:59 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Bella wrote:
Not necessarily, if it some who is exploring the mind and effect etc, generally highly intelligent/talented folks.

Anyway Bob every time for me and I saw him live at Crystal Palace http://www.ukrockfestivals.com/crystal% ... -1980.html

First big gig ever was Queen at Lancaster Uni.

Jimmi played in Carlisle or opened some fashion shop, I missed that as too young but have some copies of the original pics from a man I rented a room from whilst at Art school there, must search them out, suspect my lad has them in his room :smilin:

It's still Russain roulette, why take a chance with your intellect/talent like that?
I'm guessing people knew less in the sixties about mind bending substances but anyone who experiments now is aware of the risks.

Mind bending substances are the none addictive kind.
The opiates as in Heroin and Morphine are not classed as Psychedelic or mind expanding.
In the sixties heroin was legal and came from the chemist 100% pure as did the coke and amphetamine.

I've had morphine when I had my Caesarians, I'd say it was mind lifting, as in flying awayyyyyy. :canny:
They had to make heroin illegal so that we could have quality tv like Narcos on Netflix, it was all part of the big plan. :mrgreen:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Lol Mcazz, you often are walking on thin ice. :laughing:
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:02 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Lol Mcazz, you often are walking on thin ice. :laughing:

Enlightenment has its perils. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:04 pm

McAz wrote:

Take care that the light doesn't blind one.
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:15 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:

And yet - always look towards the sun and your shadows will fall behind you. Have faith and take the risk. :wink:
McAz

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:20 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Bella wrote:
Not necessarily, if it some who is exploring the mind and effect etc, generally highly intelligent/talented folks.

Anyway Bob every time for me and I saw him live at Crystal Palace http://www.ukrockfestivals.com/crystal% ... -1980.html

Jimmi played in Carlisle or opened some fashion shop, I missed that as too young but have some copies of the original pics from a man I rented a room from whilst at Art school there, must search them out, suspect my lad has them in his room :smilin:

It's still Russain roulette, why take a chance with your intellect/talent like that?
I'm guessing people knew less in the sixties about mind bending substances but anyone who experiments now is aware of the risks.

The opiates as in Heroin and Morphine are not classed as Psychedelic or mind expanding.
In the sixties heroin was legal and came from the chemist 100% pure as did the coke and amphetamine.

I've had morphine when I had my Caesarians, I'd say it was mind lifting, as in flying awayyyyyy. :canny:
They had to make heroin illegal so that we could have quality tv like Narcos on Netflix, it was all part of the big plan. :mrgreen:

These days you only get your spinal, then paracetamol and peppermint water when you’re out of surgery. :shake head:
NastyNickers

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:21 pm

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:

And yet - always look towards the sun and your shadows will fall behind you. Have faith and take the risk. :wink:

Oh I like that. :thumbsup:
Feel the fear and do it anyway is my favourite.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Bella wrote:

Smart arse!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:25 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

These days you only get your spinal, then paracetamol and peppermint water when you’re out of surgery. :shake head:

Omg, doesn't sound nearly enough. Wouldn't the spinal stop you from being able to walk?
I suppose they were concerned about people getting addicted to the morphine.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Text » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:25 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Canary wrote:Never heard of Bonn Scott. :yikes:

AC/DC lead singer for a few years until he died.

Ah OK, cheers, NN. :thumbsup:

If I had to choose just one person, it would be Hendrix.
Superlative strummer, he excelled in his art.
Text

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:28 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Omg, doesn't sound nearly enough. Wouldn't the spinal stop you from being able to walk?

I had a morphine session at hospital not long ago.
Crazy dreams!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:31 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I think my spinals kept me down for about 3/4 hours. You’ve got to wait for the catheter to be removed anyway though.
But it’s just paracetamol. And only if you specifically ask for it. I just had the peppermint water for the trapped air after my youngest. They let me out less than 24 hours after it too.
Possibly a breast feeding thing?
NastyNickers

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:32 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I had a morphine session at hospital not long ago.
Crazy dreams!

What did you dream? Were you half man half beast?
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:35 pm

Cyclimorph when I was in - not a patch on Purple Haze or White Lightning though.
Last edited by McAz on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Bella » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:35 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I had a spinal, couldn't feel my legs for a while, I guess I was on my morphine at the beginning but when I asked for more pain relief the nurse was nasty and jabbed me very hard and painfully on my rear end, never asked for more after that. :bawlin:
Bella

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms