Man Up Then Major...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Man Up Then Major...

Postby Major » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:15 am

Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Dean thinks it’s racist to oppose the slaughter of Christians and Shia muslims in Syria and Iraq. He supports the cunt who murdered Asad Shah for being the wrong kind of muslim.

Dean lives right smack bang in the middle of them, he has to as slick them or get cut into little piece as he sleeps.

Stop the vile disgusting language Dean, I won't tell you again.

Are you requesting a position as moderator on this veil of tears Starbold?

Nope, would never accept your veiled offer Stooo, the pay is far too low and the regulars seem to mange quite well for the most time.

It was a question.

No Stooo.

If I were a mod anywhere I would ban the C word (then Dean would be speechless) out of respect for forum ladiz, also the direct dragging into debate members families.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:31 am

ting tong wrote:micky is meeting his mail order bride for the 1st time at crimbo, she's paid his ticket for him.

IMHO we should all do 3 hail Mary's for her, poor girl.

TIP to girl, DO NOT give Mucky your Amex card and buy him some incontinence nickuz, brown ones.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:53 am

Mickyboy wrote:
farmergiles wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
ting tong wrote:micky is meeting his mail order bride for the 1st time at crimbo, she's paid his ticket for him.

I've know my lovely lady over 2 years actually you pathetic twat and my job paid for our tickets thanks...... :dafinger:

So you both work for the same company and you're doing some shifts abroad, it can't be that great a job if you have to rely on a mate to drop you back to your lodgings or walk the two miles back. I'm thinking it's something amazon related

Well then you'd be wrong but to give you a little clue I've left my car back in the UK I'm earning £20 ph tax free atm and I'm living in free accommodation and getting a lift to work and I don't see the problem with that and I'm on an open ended contract and that's as much as you're getting.....

so you're working around 20 hours a week, the effort must be killing you.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
farmergiles wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I've know my lovely lady over 2 years actually you pathetic twat and my job paid for our tickets thanks...... :dafinger:

So you both work for the same company and you're doing some shifts abroad, it can't be that great a job if you have to rely on a mate to drop you back to your lodgings or walk the two miles back. I'm thinking it's something amazon related

Well then you'd be wrong but to give you a little clue I've left my car back in the UK I'm earning £20 ph tax free atm and I'm living in free accommodation and getting a lift to work and I don't see the problem with that and I'm on an open ended contract and that's as much as you're getting.....

What the actual fuck has this got to do with you? :dunno: bugger off boring bastard.

Postby farmergiles » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
farmergiles wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

So it's a zero hour contract though I'm still none the wiser, I'm guessing nothing to do with welding! Come on Mickey gives us another clue!
farmergiles

Postby Viper » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:20 pm

forums actually moderate themselves
they are a natural form of selection
afterall.....
if u want hate
your forum will be full of hate
if u want ideas and hope
etc....
folks tend to gravitate to there true calling
:thumbsup:

A spice roll up in some cases.
Viper

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:40 pm

farmergiles wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
farmergiles wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

So it's a zero hour contract though I'm still none the wiser, I'm guessing nothing to do with welding! Come on Mickey gives us another clue!

Stop goading him.... like you’re interested! :dafinger:
Gabby

Postby farmergiles » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Poca wrote:
farmergiles wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Butt out tit for brains
farmergiles

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:27 pm

I bet she's got some nice tits though........ :leer:
Mickyboy

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:29 pm

farmergiles wrote:
Poca wrote:
farmergiles wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Butt out tit for brains

Bet I’ve got more tit than you’ve got brains :leer:
Gabby

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
farmergiles wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

It has to be said that I've had harder jobs and the phrase 'money for old rope' does spring to mind, but if the gaffers want to pay me £20ph I'm not going to turn it down am I........ :gigglesnshit:
Mickyboy

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I bet she's got some nice tits though........ :leer:

:alfie:
Gabby

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:36 pm

Poca wrote:

Miss miss he started it miss lmao......... :monkey:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:40 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
It has to be said that I've had harder jobs and the phrase 'money for old rope' does spring to mind, but if the gaffers want to pay me £20ph I'm not going to turn it down am I........ :gigglesnshit:

:fantasy:

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:41 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Poca wrote:

Miss miss he started it miss lmao......... :monkey:

Too crude! :dafinger:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms