Man Up Then Major...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Man Up Then Major...

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Micky this thread appears to have backfired on you.
Quit now is my advice. :

he must be regretting airing this publicly now...

I think he genuinely forgot and started this thread to find out LOL

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Micky this thread appears to have backfired on you.
Quit now is my advice. :

he must be regretting airing this publicly now...

Not in the slightest
Mickyboy

Postby Bella » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:Mickey this thread should be about you. It's about time you manned up and admitted how many times you've fucked up and pissed on many people. You don't seem to have any sense of responsibility for any of the many things that have happened in your life. You have no sense of awareness of any of the shit you've caused. You expect people to fall over themselves for you and then you piss on them and fuck off

I'm not going to talk about my ex wife and I bcos that's nobody elses business, but I will say that Dave and Ton helped me out when I needed it and I was grateful, and I've got a good job now so I'm not relying on anyone else anymore....

Best leave it there, Micky.

My advice leave this thread now and reply no more :smilin:
Bella

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:He probably is now isn't he and he's in a much better place now anyway bcos she was a raving headcase whom never gave Dave a moments peace.......but they helped me out when I needed it so I have to thank them both for that but she really was a looney tunes....

fuck me micky, you're never going to get anyone to do you a favour if that's how you speak about them. :yikes:

I speak as I find guest always have.....
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:24 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:Mickey this thread should be about you. It's about time you manned up and admitted how many times you've fucked up and pissed on many people. You don't seem to have any sense of responsibility for any of the many things that have happened in your life. You have no sense of awareness of any of the shit you've caused. You expect people to fall over themselves for you and then you piss on them and fuck off

I'm not going to talk about my ex wife and I bcos that's nobody elses business, but I will say that Dave and Ton helped me out when I needed it and I was grateful, and I've got a good job now so I'm not relying on anyone else anymore....

so why in fuck are you prepared to slag off jl? didn't she take you in, give you a roof and put food in your belly when you were thrown out for being a scrounging a*hole? did you ever pay her back what you owe her? all you've done is slag her off you nasty minded, horrible little man. they should have left you to walk the streets after your wife refused to feed you any more.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Mickyboy wrote:He probably is now isn't he and he's in a much better place now anyway bcos she was a raving headcase whom never gave Dave a moments peace.......but they helped me out when I needed it so I have to thank them both for that but she really was a looney tunes....

this must be one of the shittiest posts you have ever made, you piece of human crap.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:28 pm

how long will the new wife be prepared to keep him for before she finally loses it & throws his sorry ass out just like the first one did? she must be paying for the philippines crimbo break ...

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Bella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

No Bella my conscience is clear bcos although June and I parted company I had reason to speak to her a couple of months ago, and she's happy with her new man and I'm happy with my new lady and job so I'm fine and dandy actually Bella, but if others have a problem with me, then that's they're problem not mine......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:32 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Bella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

No Bella my conscience is clear bcos although June and I parted company I had reason to speak to her a couple of months ago, and she's happy with her new man and I'm happy with my new lady and job so I'm fine and dandy actually Bella, but if others have a problem with me, then that's they're problem not mine......

you treated june like shit.

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:33 pm

Guest wrote:

this must be one of the shittiest posts you have ever made, you piece of human crap.

wotevs
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:33 pm

Mickyboy wrote:

Is this the same Ton that you just called a raving lunatic? Is this how grateful you are... Yes Mickey you've got a job now and for that I'm sure parts of forum world will be eternally delighted to hear, as I am too. What doesn't ring true is that it's a jet setting mega bucks job, when only a couple of years ago you were still doing you welding exams, how did you get on btw?

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:34 pm

Guest wrote:how long will the new wife be prepared to keep him for before she finally loses it & throws his sorry ass out just like the first one did? she must be paying for the philippines crimbo break ...

I pay my own way now so you can do one....... :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

wotevs

that just about sums you up, a mid fifties man baby hoping every woman who comes along will replace your mummy.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:how long will the new wife be prepared to keep him for before she finally loses it & throws his sorry ass out just like the first one did? she must be paying for the philippines crimbo break ...

I pay my own way now so you can do one....... :dafinger:

so you've paid jl back what you owe her then? you've paid june back all the money she wasted on you? you've paid the homeless shelters back, have you? did you pay back the jobcentre loan you had when you started your failed business?

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Is this the same Ton that you just called a raving lunatic? Is this how grateful you are... Yes Mickey you've got a job now and for that I'm sure parts of forum world will be eternally delighted to hear, as I am too. What doesn't ring true is that it's a jet setting mega bucks job, when only a couple of years ago you were still doing you welding exams, how did you get on btw?

he gets the results on monday ...

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms