Were You Feeling Brave Major, I Mean Minor.....

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Were You Feeling Brave Major, I Mean Minor.....

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Star wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Erm what's with the Michael........and all I know is Dean that you tried to take over and you had DT in your pocket if I remember rightly, but it doesn't really matter now if I don't eh....... :dunno:

oh ffs micky, how many people are you going to accuse of trying to take over fh?

Apart from Dean, there was Ton and that parasite trop....... :hand:

Trop did everything to save FH Micky, after near enough everyone fucked off. You ruined FH
Micky with all your rants so stop blaming others for the demise of FH.
And please stop bringing up Dave. He was a lovely man and put up with your shit
for far too long. You didn’t give a shit about Dave or his partner, just take take take.
Let him rest in peace.

Did he fuck. The agenda was to ruin the forum in order to close it.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:3 is my mobile provider but I'ff just keep getting booted using the wifi so.......I really don't care what people believe tbh......

Perhaps it's possible that if you use a UK mobile provider, it might show THEIR UK location rather than yours :dunno:

https://www.broadbandchoices.co.uk/ask- ... ile-abroad

Tethering or Personal Hotspot is not available abroad, even if it's in your plan or you have a Personal Hotspot Add-on.

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Well I'm tethering and I'm abroad so.......but 3 have a agreement with a Dutch mobile company, but what this boils down to is whatever you guys choose to believe and I really don't care whether you do or not but I know where I am and it's not the UK........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:08 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Well I'm tethering and I'm abroad so.......

it's a mystery ...

there must be loads of dutch signs up in your accommodation, you could snap a couple & holly or stooo could confirm it for you. it's no biggie.

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Well I'm tethering and I'm abroad so.......but 3 have a agreement with a Dutch mobile company, but what this boils down to is whatever you guys choose to believe and I really don't care whether you do or not but I know where I am and it's not the UK........

There's loads of internet-enabled cafes in Amsterdam (I know Holland well) why did you not log in from one of those?
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:12 pm

I've really gotta go to bed now, so laters guys......... :Hiya:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:13 pm

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Well I'm tethering and I'm abroad so.......but 3 have a agreement with a Dutch mobile company, but what this boils down to is whatever you guys choose to believe and I really don't care whether you do or not but I know where I am and it's not the UK........

There's loads of internet-enabled cafes in Amsterdam (I know Holland well) why did you not log in from one of those?

or just a quick blast from the accommodation internet, even if it boots him off quickly.

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:20 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

or just a quick blast from the accommodation internet, even if it boots him off quickly.

I never use a phone for net access when in Holland - always been stacks of reliable wi-fi points.

-----------------------

This might be helpful, Mickey: http://www.wifi-amsterdam.nl/free_wifi_internet.html
Last edited by McAz on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:21 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

I never use a phone for net access when in Holland - always been stacks of reliable wi-fi points.

i believe it is one of the best connected countries in the world.

Postby Major » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:24 pm

Mucky is full of sh**, McAz is always in it cus of his childish drivel..
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Mucky is full of sh**, McAz is always in it cus of his childish drivel..

I'm not in Holland, Starbold - I'm in Cumbria. :dunno:

What are you in?
McAz

Postby Major » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:25 pm

McAz wrote:

Mucky can be contacted in DREAMLAND
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:

Mucky can be contacted in DREAMLAND

Dreamland is in Nevada, Starbold - you're getting confused again.

Did you do orienteering in the Army - or was it all ponthooking? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I've really gotta go to bed now, so laters guys......... :Hiya:

micky, what steps did you have to go through to access the internet from your mobile when you first started using it in holland?

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:41 pm

I travel overseas a lot and always use my mobile. I have a 3 mobile.

As soon as you land abroad and switch on your mobile back on, you are automatically connected to one of that country's mobile networks. And your ISP will most definitely show as the country your posting from. Plus as another person already said, you can't use tethering from your mobile.

You're fibbing Mickey.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms