DS and DTV Part 75.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 75.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:33 am

Mash wrote:Because mistakes happen. If you call that suspicious then I think it's ridiculous.

So you typed the name Caroline by mistake..... how ridiculous of me to be suspicious, I feel an idiot :shame:

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:53 am

Guest wrote:
Mash wrote:Because mistakes happen. If you call that suspicious then I think it's ridiculous.

So you typed the name Caroline by mistake..... how ridiculous of me to be suspicious, I feel an idiot :shame:

I know such a mistake was topped off with such a flourish too. :more beer: oh dear! :mrgreen:

Postby Mash » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:56 am

Guest wrote:

What's the big deal about the name Caroline? Is it he real name? :ooer:
Mash

Postby jra » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:04 am

jra

Re: DS and DTV Part 74.

Postby jra » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:07 am

Guest wrote:oh fuck it's the Ghost of Horses Past come to bore everyone do death :flog:

You're boring me and all with your inane running commentary.

We know.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:09 am

Mash wrote:
Guest wrote:

What's the big deal about the name Caroline? Is it he real name? :ooer:

You wrote it, why did you write it, you said said it was a mistake... mikstake is a mistake. Caroline is a name, what is it you trying to type instead?

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:09 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who did they tag team apart from SJW Hunter?

There was never any tag teaming. And everyone had something to say to Hunty. :gigglesnshit:

My presence must be an issue, I think 'guesty' would like to see me in the same boat as them. :bored:

I think it's inevitable that posters will get accused of tagteaming and bullying, sometimes retrospectively because it's the 'go to insult' - SJWhunter was a wanker in any guise, that isn't changed by the number of posters that noticed it

for those looking for something to beat you with, focusing on the people you dislike in common with someone else they dislike is far easier than considering the people that you have no response to or that ignite a divided response

actually a case in point is you, I have no issue with you, but others do, but let's ignore that because it doesn't fit with the bullying/tagteaming insult agenda - same with him who must not be mentioned, I have huge issues with his behaviour whilst others don't, there is no conspiracy, no discussion, just points of view that sometimes correlate but often don't

what part don't you get.That you and your mates always attacked the same posters?
If you started on keyser, then your tag mates were soon behind you joining in. If Vam attacked GW, you and the others weren't far behind to join in. Hence the tag teaming references. You trying to deny it isn't working.
Nor will it ever work. Didn't you like to keep bleating 'own your posts' a few days ago.
Maybe next time you decide to pick someone out for you special treatment, and posters tell you to stop. You might step back and think maybe I'm pushing my luck here,
Dogs was here long before you and vam trotted over here, and it will survive with you.

Postby Mash » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:10 am

jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44824&start=1470#p1340019

:whogives:

Not me, hope that's an end of the subject. :cuppaT:
Mash

Postby guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:13 am

jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44824&start=1470#p1340019

jra what's the link supposed to mean, show, prove and who's it directed at?

Postby guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:17 am

Mash wrote:

I take it the above was aimed at you then? Why's it so hard for some to use quotes on this site???

Postby Mash » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:26 am

guest wrote:
Mash wrote:

I take it the above was aimed at you then? Why's it so hard for some to use quotes on this site???

I don't k ow if it was or not. I just made a preemptive strike
Mash

Postby guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:33 am

Mash wrote:
guest wrote:
Mash wrote:

:smilin:
It's like alphabet soup, a sloppy mix of names and topics so I'll join you and take a knock on the chin also. :smilin:

Postby Mash » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:50 am

guest wrote:
Mash wrote:
guest wrote:
Mash wrote:

:smilin:
It's like alphabet soup, a sloppy mix of names and topics so I'll join you and take a knock on the chin also. :smilin:

:mrgreen:
Mash

Postby jra » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:01 am

Who Knew wrote:I must say, seeing Jungle Jayne join in did get me wondering if she hoped people would forget what she was like Pre Vam fall out. Those 2 used to be as thick as thieves on here and she was never shy to help Vam out and stick the boot in.

They and HF have all burnt their bridges. There is no exit strategy.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:04 am

Junglejayne wrote:No, you're wrong. Jra, JP, Hunty, I said my piece about them, argued with them and will again without hesitation when they piss me off enough. No gang behaviour, they just happened to be posters who knowingly and intentionally get on the goat of the majority.

It's a forum, not a popularity contest or running for office.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive