DS and DTV Part 75.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 75.

Postby jra » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:18 am

Guest wrote:
Coven Hater wrote:Don’t lie JJ. You were just as bad so it’s odd to see you gloating at Frankly or Vam when you’ve done it yourself. You and Vam used to be thick as thieves and both of you used to back each other up on here.

Glad you stopped that but don’t lie or try and make out you were always against the bullying or the coven, especially when YOU were very much part of it for a long time. Welcome to the light side by the way.

Who did Vam and JJ pick on when they were friendly?

We had few run ins.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:22 am

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:Dean, Your Mom is busy with her.

I have the TV sound up really loud!

My Mom died last year.
The lesson is stop bringing peoples family members up. You have a habit of doing that.

I was only joking dude, the old bag is still alive and kicking!

Assuming any of that is true.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:45 am

jra wrote:
Who Knew wrote:I must say, seeing Jungle Jayne join in did get me wondering if she hoped people would forget what she was like Pre Vam fall out. Those 2 used to be as thick as thieves on here and she was never shy to help Vam out and stick the boot in.

They and HF have all burnt their bridges. There is no exit strategy.

I must admit I also found it odd when Jungle Jayne was joining in the anti bully or targeting comments considering she used to do it herself with Vam and a few others on here. It wasn’t even that long ago so people could easily go back and check. Great that she’s not doing it anymore but denying it was only ever going to backfire.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:57 am

Some people like Taglet and Oni Baloney are being really rude and offensive to anyone in the abortion thread that is pro life.

It’s always going to be a tough subject but I don’t think taking the piss out of people who have different views or who want to speak up about the rights on a unborn but very real baby helps.

Postby jra » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:57 am

Mash wrote:Caroline didn't mean anything, it was an error I didn't notice.

Jane Doh's (user name on DTV) was a person called Carol IIRC.
jra

Postby guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:01 am

Look whose back from a six month hiatus clearly not made the move to Germany yet.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88659321

Re: DS and DTV Part 74.

Postby jra » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:05 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who did they tag team apart from SJW Hunter?

There was never any tag teaming. And everyone had something to say to Hunty. :gigglesnshit:

My presence must be an issue, I think 'guesty' would like to see me in the same boat as them. :bored:

I think it's inevitable that posters will get accused of tagteaming and bullying, sometimes retrospectively because it's the 'go to insult' - SJWhunter was a wanker in any guise, that isn't changed by the number of posters that noticed it

for those looking for something to beat you with, focusing on the people you dislike in common with someone else they dislike is far easier than considering the people that you have no response to or that ignite a divided response

actually a case in point is you, I have no issue with you, but others do, but let's ignore that because it doesn't fit with the bullying/tagteaming insult agenda - same with him who must not be mentioned, I have huge issues with his behaviour whilst others don't, there is no conspiracy, no discussion, just points of view that sometimes correlate but often don't

FFS Hobbit. You have huge issues with my behaviour. PMSL. As if I'm going to change my lifestyle for or to suit you. Somebody I don't know, have never met or talked to on the phone etc.. Think about what you are saying here.
jra

Postby Behavioural Analyst Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:10 am

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

There was never any tag teaming. And everyone had something to say to Hunty. :gigglesnshit:

My presence must be an issue, I think 'guesty' would like to see me in the same boat as them. :bored:

I think it's inevitable that posters will get accused of tagteaming and bullying, sometimes retrospectively because it's the 'go to insult' - SJWhunter was a wanker in any guise, that isn't changed by the number of posters that noticed it

for those looking for something to beat you with, focusing on the people you dislike in common with someone else they dislike is far easier than considering the people that you have no response to or that ignite a divided response

actually a case in point is you, I have no issue with you, but others do, but let's ignore that because it doesn't fit with the bullying/tagteaming insult agenda - same with him who must not be mentioned, I have huge issues with his behaviour whilst others don't, there is no conspiracy, no discussion, just points of view that sometimes correlate but often don't

FFS Hobbit. You have huge issues my behaviour. PMSL. As if I'm going to change my lifestyle for or to suit you, somebody I don't know, have never met. Think about what you are saying here.

Bullies often try to justify their own behaviour when called out on it or when they’ve been exposed. It took long enough but it finally came back to bite Hobbs right on the arse. I don’t agree with some of the things you say JRA but her treatment of you made me much more uncomfortable.
Behavioural Analyst Guest

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:14 am

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

FFS Hobbit. You have huge issues with my behaviour. PMSL. As if I'm going to change my lifestyle for or to suit you. Somebody I don't know, have never met or talked to on the phone etc.. Think about what you are saying here.

what have you got to do with my post?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:18 am

jra wrote:
Who Knew wrote:I must say, seeing Jungle Jayne join in did get me wondering if she hoped people would forget what she was like Pre Vam fall out. Those 2 used to be as thick as thieves on here and she was never shy to help Vam out and stick the boot in.

They and HF have all burnt their bridges. There is no exit strategy.

I don’t know why either of them would try and defend or deny it considering anyone could easily go back and check on here. It’s good that JJs changed now but denying it was only ever going to backfire on her.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:22 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

We could ask the same about you on here to hundreds of his posts you felt the need to comment on and involve yourself in. People have issues with your behaviour too Hobbs so stop thinking you’re the gospel or in a position to have a go at others round here. That horse has long since bolted.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:24 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

WTF have you got to do with loads of posts or things you involve yourself in?

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:27 am

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

let me try again for the hard of thinking

my post was NOT about you, the reference had NOTHING to do with you, I don't care if you change your lifestyle or not
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:30 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

We could ask the same about you on here to hundreds of his posts you felt the need to comment on and involve yourself in. People have issues with your behaviour too Hobbs so stop thinking you’re the gospel or in a position to have a go at others round here. That horse has long since bolted.

you lucky lucky person, I choose to answer this guest post, well because I can

you silly billy, I will have a go at whoever I want, whenever I want

do you think you are in a position to stop me? I'm going to go with no you're not :bawlin:

the people who are in a position to censor my posts don't need you as their mouthpiece, sorry and all that :smilin:
Last edited by HobbitFeet on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:31 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

let me try again for the hard of thinking

JRA, my post was NOT about you, the reference had NOTHING to do with you, I don't care if you change your lifestyle or not

So why not apply the same thinking to YOU Hobs? Stop thinking youre above anyone else on here. Youve inserted yourself in loads of other people posts, often to be a cunt to them so piss off thinking you can still throw your weight round.

Have you learned nothing the last day or so? People are sick of it.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive