Hunters V Protesters

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hunters V Protesters

Postby Major » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:33 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Just stick to the topic McAz. :woteva:

I support protesters, although I'm not sure what they're protesting about. Hunting with dogs is illegal, so presumably the hunts are not doing that.

Drag Hunting is Fox Hunting with another name

If any of the protesters were farmers they might understand why Charlie was hunted and killed,
Guns also kill Chaelie
Major
Twat.

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:36 pm

Snookerballs wrote:

I support protesters, although I'm not sure what they're protesting about. Hunting with dogs is illegal, so presumably the hunts are not doing that.

No, it's not, or it shouldn't be. If drag hunters are going after foxes, they need to be prosecuted.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:46 pm

The pair of them... :wink:

From what I hear, terriermen are flushing out dens just after the scent has been laid to make sure that there are 'accidents'...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

No, it's not, or it shouldn't be. If drag hunters are going after foxes, they need to be prosecuted.

But the police protect the hunt. I put a link up earlier.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:49 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Not in my area they don't. It's just hard for them to follow the hunt.
Raggamuffin

Postby Major » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:50 pm

It is difficult for police to go onto land with intent to gather evidence especially on land not known to them and see Charlie actually being killed by hounds.
Huntsmen do not always even see Charlie during a chase.
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Not in my area they don't. It's just hard for them to follow the hunt.

So that's where the sabs come in. Hunts are well known for getting the pony club to pull in and claim that the sabs are filming kids without permission in order to void the videos.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:03 pm

Major wrote:It is difficult for police to go onto land with intent to gather evidence especially on land not known to them and see Charlie actually being killed by hounds.

This is exactly the problem the Police face unless there is a crime committed they cannot enter private land this the Hunt supporters are aware of and use it to their advantage
By organist ions like the National Trust banning Drag Hunting on their land this is helping the ban of fox hunting
Police Forces up and down the Country are involved with numerous reports of illegal fox Hunting following the current Boxing day hunts in various Counties including a hunt straying onto a motorway where the dogs endangered motorists ( Idiots)
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:It is difficult for police to go onto land with intent to gather evidence especially on land not known to them and see Charlie actually being killed by hounds.

This is exactly the problem the Police face unless there is a crime committed they cannot enter private land this the Hunt supporters are aware of and use it to their advantage
By organist ions like the National Trust banning Drag Hunting on their land this is helping the ban of fox hunting
Police Forces up and down the Country are involved with numerous reports of illegal fox Hunting following the current Boxing day hunts in various Counties including a hunt straying onto a motorway where the dogs endangered motorists ( Idiots)

Twould be interesting to see a link to this motorway incident.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:14 pm

The hunters complaining about being hunted and harrassed.
Bit like what the fox feels like but the fox can't voice his opinion.
The hunt saboteurs speak on behalf of him .
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

This one from the beginning of the year maybe?
I haven't read more than a few lines of the article.
http://www.wildlifeguardian.co.uk/news/ ... nd-killed/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Trapper John » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Urban foxes are a filthy, noisy menace. Kill them all, skin them and make nice warm slippers for Syrian refugee's children, in any other country than here of course.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Snookerballs » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Always happy to oblige, ok it was not a motorway as I thought,( there are so many reports of illegal Fox Hunting this Boxing Day ) it was the A55 in Wales which I gather is quite a busy A Road !!
http://www.timesandstar.co.uk/news/national/article/Police-probe-allegations-of-illegal-Boxing-Day-hunts-in-England-and-Wales-787baf19-f215-49a6-9e12-1f3822100697-ds
Snookerballs

Postby McAz » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:51 pm

Trapper John wrote:Urban foxes are a filthy, noisy menace. Kill them all, skin them and make nice warm slippers for Syrian refugee's children, in any other country than here of course.

Are you not allowed to kill them?
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Always happy to oblige, ok it was not a motorway as I thought,( there are so many reports of illegal Fox Hunting this Boxing Day ) it was the A55 in Wales which I gather is quite a busy A Road !!
http://www.timesandstar.co.uk/news/national/article/Police-probe-allegations-of-illegal-Boxing-Day-hunts-in-England-and-Wales-787baf19-f215-49a6-9e12-1f3822100697-ds

It's as good as a motorway in fact part of it is.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms