The Nice Thread!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Nice Thread!

Postby Markey mark » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:29 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:That's what M & M want NN.
It's all publicity.
Pair of nobs, no they don't deserve the silent k.

publicity :laughing: thought this was the nice thread , not a comedy thread
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:31 am

Major wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Off to Edinburgh near Easter anyone from that area wants to nice and buy me a drink :awesome:

I would see it as a privilege to buy you a drink anywhere if I were about Markey.

Like wise major
Markey mark

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:37 am

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:Spidey sense is kicking in...

My spidey sense is telling me you haven't quite got this nice stuff :gigglesnshit:

Has anyone seen gone girl? Not sure if it is worth perservering with

I have. I thought it was good, although the plot was rather OTT.
Raggamuffin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:54 am

Markey mark wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:That's what M & M want NN.
It's all publicity.
Pair of nobs, no they don't deserve the silent k.

publicity :laughing: thought this was the nice thread , not a comedy thread

Well you are infamous now. For contributing very little.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Micky » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:19 am

I'll ask nicely......

I think my ban should be lifted so I can put the record straight.........
Micky

Postby Micky » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:33 am

My posts are being approved so I appreciate that in the first instance and I'm now back in Holland ready for work on Tuesday after arriving back safely from the Philippines, but I'll wait now hopefully for my ban to be lifted to discuss the circumstances and maybe hopefully Vicks and I can be friends again, after we've put the record straight.... ..
Micky

Postby Holly » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:40 am

Micky wrote:My posts are being approved so I appreciate that in the first instance and I'm now back in Holland ready for work on Tuesday after arriving back safely from the Philippines, but I'll wait now hopefully for my ban to be lifted to discuss the circumstances and maybe hopefully Vicks and I can be friends again, after we've put the record straight.... ..

I have approved your posts ( not sure if I should have :paranoid: ) I hope Vicks will be OK with it...but it will be up to her if she wants to lift your ban early or keep it for the week.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:42 am

Micky wrote:My posts are being approved so I appreciate that in the first instance and I'm now back in Holland ready for work on Tuesday after arriving back safely from the Philippines, but I'll wait now hopefully for my ban to be lifted to discuss the circumstances and maybe hopefully Vicks and I can be friends again, after we've put the record straight.... ..

Hi Micky. Hope you're behaving yourself over there, and that you had a good time on holiday.
Raggamuffin

Postby Micky » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:11 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Hi Micky. Hope you're behaving yourself over there, and that you had a good time on holiday.

Hiya fen course I'm behaving myself lol.......and I had a great time bcos westerners are seen as trophies and very wealthy especially the English so I was treated very well, but certain parts of the Phil are in a shocking state such as the roads, but they have shopping malls and all security have guns not just the police so I felt safe, and once my ban is lifted I'll post some pics.......
Micky

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:38 am

Micky wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hiya fen course I'm behaving myself lol.......and I had a great time bcos westerners are seen as trophies and very wealthy especially the English so I was treated very well, but certain parts of the Phil are in a shocking state such as the roads, but they have shopping malls and all security have guns not just the police so I felt safe, and once my ban is lifted I'll post some pics.......

bella told you that on christmas eve.

Postby Micky » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:24 pm

Why don't you be brave Holly and lift my ban and I'll promise to be nice, but then if Stooo or Vicks want it reinstated then no problem, bcos logging in as a guest is becoming a pain now, and I want to talk to people on here now, even my critics lol, so come on Holly be brave lol......
Micky

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Micky wrote:Why don't you be brave Holly and lift my ban and I'll promise to be nice, but then if Stooo or Vicks want it reinstated then no problem, bcos logging in as a guest is becoming a pain now, and I want to talk to people on here now, even my critics lol, so come on Holly be brave lol......

oh ffs micky, you really do yourself no favours. it would serve you right if your ban was extended to teach you a lesson after this post.

Postby Holly » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:32 pm

Micky wrote:Why don't you be brave Holly and lift my ban and I'll promise to be nice, but then if Stooo or Vicks want it reinstated then no problem, bcos logging in as a guest is becoming a pain now, and I want to talk to people on here now, even my critics lol, so come on Holly be brave lol......

Be brave? :ooer:

Sorry, I can't lift your ban since I wasn't the one who banned you. You will just have to wait till it's up on Tuesday, unless Stooo will lift it before .
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Micky » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:44 pm

Holly wrote:

Be brave? :ooer:

Sorry, I can't lift your ban since I wasn't the one who banned you. You will just have to wait till it's up on Tuesday, unless Stooo will lift it before .

Ok Holly fair enough......
Micky

Postby Micky » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:48 pm

Guest wrote:

oh ffs micky, you really do yourself no favours. it would serve you right if your ban was extended to teach you a lesson after this post.

I'm only asking whats wrong with that.......
Micky

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms