The Nice Thread!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Nice Thread!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:43 am

Mickyboy wrote:In the spirit of this thread, I hope we can put the past behind us now Vicks and at least be civil........
:thud:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:28 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:In the spirit of this thread, I hope we can put the past behind us now Vicks and at least be civil........

micky, the word you're looking for here is "sorry" ... that's all you need to say.

I already said sorry a few days ago.......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:55 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

micky, the word you're looking for here is "sorry" ... that's all you need to say.

i give up micky, i really do. i hope you enjoy your stay for as long as it lasts this time. it's nice to see you back for a bit. :smilin:

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

i give up micky, i really do. i hope you enjoy your stay for as long as it lasts this time. it's nice to see you back for a bit. :smilin:

What do you mean you 'give up' bcos I'm not going to grovel, so Vicks either accepts my apology and we move on or she doesn't in which case I wont bother here...... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby bristollisa » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:11 pm

Mick my dear mate, stop the bullshit, disappear and then only use one of your other names here mate.

You are not hard, you know that as does everyone else, grow up and stop trying to be what you are not.

Change your picture to a weasel if you want to remain here with this user name
bristollisa

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:20 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

What do you mean you 'give up' bcos I'm not going to grovel, so Vicks either accepts my apology and we move on or she doesn't in which case I wont bother here...... :dunno:

there was no need to say "and at least be civil" as it suggests that vicks isn't civil, which is very far from the truth.

Postby Gabby » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:48 pm

Guest wrote:there was no need to say "and at least be civil" as it suggests that vicks isn't civil, which is very far from the truth.

She often isn’t civil..... anymore than the rest of us at times!
Gabby

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:14 pm

bristollisa wrote:Mick my dear mate, stop the bullshit, disappear and then only use one of your other names here mate.

You are not hard, you know that as does everyone else, grow up and stop trying to be what you are not.

Change your picture to a weasel if you want to remain here with this user name

Doesn’t fuck off bcos you're getting really boring now....... :roll:
Mickyboy

Postby Nucks » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Wondering if Stooo or Vicki or Holly can shorten my username to Nucks? :wubbers: Pretty please?
Nucks

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:21 pm

Nucks wrote:Wondering if Stooo or Vicki or Holly can shorten my username to Nucks? :wubbers: Pretty please?

:thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:Wondering if Stooo or Vicki or Holly can shorten my username to Nucks? :wubbers: Pretty please?

Thank you :wubwub: I shall knit you a pair of fetching leg-warmers in return. :awesome:
Nucks

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:46 pm

:wubwub:

I love Nucks. It suits you.
NastyNickers

Postby dis » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:49 pm

Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Thank you :wubwub: I shall knit you a pair of fetching leg-warmers in return. :awesome:

Over the knee warmers?
dis

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:52 pm

dis wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Over the knee warmers?

Knees again? :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:52 pm

dis wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Over the knee warmers?

But of course. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms