Chef Spiked Vegans Meal With Meat

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Chef Spiked Vegans Meal With Meat

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:50 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Poca wrote:
Major wrote:A chef has sparked a furious backlash on social media after boasting about ‘spiking’ a group of vegan diners with non-vegan food.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z531k9Lgpj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I realise that some of you will call for the immediate execution of the said 'chef' but I think it is funny. I luv a laff

Unless they chewed or seen the meat how would a vegan know it was in their meal???

No more than you’d know if someone deposited the contents of their nose in your ‘steak diane’ :thumbsup:

Jeez, Steak Diane thats a blast from the past :laughing: .......I'll have a prawn cocktail, followed by steak diane and black forest gateau to finish. :smilin: ...... oh and a bottle of Lambrusco.

Have you tried the chicken in a basket?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:55 pm

Vegans are by and large cunts and whoever said they’d call the police and claim assault is off their rocker. Humans are omnivores so the chef did them a favour. Probably thought they were too pasty and ill looking so tried to help them out with a bit of protein.

Postby Dean » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:56 pm

Black Forest gateau is the daddy of all cakes/puddings. It can’t be surpassed. Cake of kings. I will fight you if you disagree...
Dean

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Dean wrote:Black Forest gateau is the daddy of all cakes/puddings. It can’t be surpassed. Cake of kings. I will fight you if you disagree...

If you get a good one, I agree. The bakers where my dad would go before coming in from work early morning, made their own. It was to fucking die for - my mum had one of those pedestal cake stands, and me and my brothers would worship it on our knees.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:02 pm

Guest wrote:Vegans are by and large cunts and whoever said they’d call the police and claim assault is off their rocker. Humans are omnivores so the chef did them a favour. Probably thought they were too pasty and ill looking so tried to help them out with a bit of protein.

Humans, even stupid insult ones, have the right to choose. The chef did no-one a favour - including herself now that her business is down the pan.
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:10 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Threads a bit off topic :doomed: but what the hell :doomed:

I read this at lunchtime, I think that reactions may be going a bit too far.

Whilst I don't see the point of being a vegan, I think what the chef has done is bang out of order, if she didnt like the way the people were trying to book why not just say fuck off and go elsewhere or say we are fully booked or something.

Fact is she didn't like the person but still took the booking to then spike the food intentionally like that and then brag about it is weird.

There was a takeaway owner who recently ended up in jail due to killing someone with a peanut allergy when they were told about the allergy and ignored it. Whilst the meat won't kill its going down the same path.

My conclusion is the world is full of weirdos the chef and vegans included. How does anyone live without bacon :ooer:

Completely agree GW, and whilst I find the vegan lot the most miserable people ever, wanting to whinge and moan about everything I completely agree with they're wish to eat what they choose without it being interfered with, so whilst although a complete overreaction on they're part they do have a point.........

their*

SON

Fuck off rocky you twat........never did like you fucking arsewipes. ........ :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:48 pm

It's really not very clear what this lady did. She said she "spiked" a vegan meal, but didn't go into detail. She seemed upset that she spent ages creating some vegan dishes, and then the customers ordered off the usual menu, and one had a pizza with cheese, so that customer obviously isn't a vegan.

Of course she shouldn't have put anything on Facebook - that's always a mistake, but the reaction is OTT. People are making fake bookings and making death threats. They should grow up.
Raggamuffin

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:13 pm

All academic now - she's resigned.
McAz

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:29 pm

i did it
was in court appointed rehab
everyone was on teams
kitchen was hardest
what druggie asshole can cook right...
all those fucking hippy therapists
had to cook a vegetarian option
long story short
i skated thru on beef boullion mix
add it to qourn mince in lasagna pies wotever..
they fucking loved it
i did all my rehab in the kitchen
and i got off a prison sentence
fuck vegans
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Markey mark » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:14 pm

I been a vegan for forty years plus , not a hippie, don’t lack protein, all myths , the only difference between me and a meat eater , I just a firm believer in not having animal products, just love animals wouldn’t hurt a fly myself
Markey mark

Postby Lucian » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:31 pm

Mr Starbold, you been demoted madam?? :shake head: :shake head: :shake head:
Lucian

Postby Markey mark » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:59 pm

Once on a lads night out someone swapped my vegan burger for a beef burger,I swallowed one mouth full before I realised they swapped my burger , because I haven’t eaten any meat products for years , my body rejects meat , and I had like food poisoning symptoms for few days ,
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:50 pm

Markey mark wrote:Once on a lads night out someone swapped my vegan burger for a beef burger,I swallowed one mouth full before I realised they swapped my burger , because I haven’t eaten any meat products for years , my body rejects meat , and I had like food poisoning symptoms for few days ,

it's surprising you didn't smell the meat burger long before it hit your mouth.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms