Do forums make you harder at life?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Do forums make you harder at life?

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Kranek wrote:Does anyone else feel like this? I used to be much more of a 'people' person but I'm really cynical now, and don't really crave for human interaction in the real world. Completely unrecognisable to my "20's" self. Just wondered how much of this is down to forum use? I also used to be a bit of a mouse, but now won't back down for anything!

Maybe it's just a sign of getting older? I'm not complaining - just curious as to others experiences.

For the record, I'm not some weirdo who sits at home on his own all day. I have a couple of friends, and a bf, but the rest of the world can do one!

does forums make me harder , no not at all , Can’t see how forums can make anyone harder ,plenty of cowards on here , but you got to live in a real world to harden up

I've met many more cowards in RL tbh.

Example. There was a guy I worked with, let's call him White Steve, a nice fella in every way except he hated black folk, I don't think he even knew why, he just did. Every day we got "Wog this, coon that, nigger the other" - thought the Sun was a newspaper, you know the type.

Opposite our office was a pub where the town's hardest bloke played pool, Black Mick, I've mentioned him before on here. Despite our daily urging, not once in all the years I knew him did White Steve ever cross the road to share his views with Black Mick.

In every town and district there's a Black Mick. And in every town and district there's a White Steve. Makes you proud to be British.

we live in different places Mcaz , in London lot of people just don’t care what they say and do , I have quite a few black mates and we all have banter , but we been on pub tours and they literally been told to get out or else because their black and I been to clubs with them what been mostly black , and I been told to get out or else because im white , almost everyone I know will tell you straight and won’t back down , if your weak people will prey on your weakness in all different ways , London full off violent individuals of all races that wouldn’t think twice sticking a knife into you because your a different race from them,

Couple years ago I was driving down cally road witness six white school teen beating up a Asian boy , they were hitting him with a hammer ,I stopped the car and got out and approached them ,and they stood their ground with me , luckily the police arrived but they leg it , it turn out they beat this young boy up because he wasn’t white , and he’s on their patch , but whole of London has this problem not just with whites but all races , think people attitudes in a few years time will get a lot worst , as youngster don’t give to monkeys now ,

Mind you if you live in a posh area of London you won’t see this problem

With forums it’s easy to be brave as your out of arms length ,

What a load of bollocks. I'm from London and all I see are lots of people of different races mixing together and getting on very well with each other. Stop talking your wishful thinking out loud

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:53 pm

Mickyboy wrote:As some of you know I gave forums up for a long while after the demise of Fresh Horizon, then I find out awhile after that my friend and forum partner Dreamtwister sadly died so I'll never have my own forum again as its too much hassle, plus I seem to be getting my personal life sorted at last now instead of forever being a ponce on society in general etc.....

To answer the OP though, not sure about harder at life but I certainly don't take any shit off forum folk, never did really, so if socks like twatface Lisa/Lucy want to have another go then bring it on, but peace can break out bcos Vicks and I are talking again which I'm happy about, bcos I much rather be friends with people than not, but if some posters just want a row all the time then bring it on.............. :wink:

That really sad news , really like dreamtwister
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Mickyboy wrote:As some of you know I gave forums up for a long while after the demise of Fresh Horizon, then I find out awhile after that my friend and forum partner Dreamtwister sadly died so I'll never have my own forum again as its too much hassle, plus I seem to be getting my personal life sorted at last now instead of forever being a ponce on society in general etc.....

To answer the OP though, not sure about harder at life but I certainly don't take any shit off forum folk, never did really, so if socks like twatface Lisa/Lucy want to have another go then bring it on, but peace can break out bcos Vicks and I are talking again which I'm happy about, bcos I much rather be friends with people than not, but if some posters just want a row all the time then bring it on.............. :wink:

what's to stop you paying a pro to build you a forum now you're earning good money? dean might even mod it for you if you asked him.

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
McAz wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Kranek wrote:Does anyone else feel like this? I used to be much more of a 'people' person but I'm really cynical now, and don't really crave for human interaction in the real world. Completely unrecognisable to my "20's" self. Just wondered how much of this is down to forum use? I also used to be a bit of a mouse, but now won't back down for anything!

Maybe it's just a sign of getting older? I'm not complaining - just curious as to others experiences.

For the record, I'm not some weirdo who sits at home on his own all day. I have a couple of friends, and a bf, but the rest of the world can do one!

does forums make me harder , no not at all , Can’t see how forums can make anyone harder ,plenty of cowards on here , but you got to live in a real world to harden up

I've met many more cowards in RL tbh.

Example. There was a guy I worked with, let's call him White Steve, a nice fella in every way except he hated black folk, I don't think he even knew why, he just did. Every day we got "Wog this, coon that, nigger the other" - thought the Sun was a newspaper, you know the type.

Opposite our office was a pub where the town's hardest bloke played pool, Black Mick, I've mentioned him before on here. Despite our daily urging, not once in all the years I knew him did White Steve ever cross the road to share his views with Black Mick.

In every town and district there's a Black Mick. And in every town and district there's a White Steve. Makes you proud to be British.

we live in different places Mcaz , in London lot of people just don’t care what they say and do , I have quite a few black mates and we all have banter , but we been on pub tours and they literally been told to get out or else because their black and I been to clubs with them what been mostly black , and I been told to get out or else because im white , almost everyone I know will tell you straight and won’t back down , if your weak people will prey on your weakness in all different ways , London full off violent individuals of all races that wouldn’t think twice sticking a knife into you because your a different race from them,

Couple years ago I was driving down cally road witness six white school teen beating up a Asian boy , they were hitting him with a hammer ,I stopped the car and got out and approached them ,and they stood their ground with me , luckily the police arrived but they leg it , it turn out they beat this young boy up because he wasn’t white , and he’s on their patch , but whole of London has this problem not just with whites but all races , think people attitudes in a few years time will get a lot worst , as youngster don’t give to monkeys now ,

Mind you if you live in a posh area of London you won’t see this problem

With forums it’s easy to be brave as your out of arms length ,

What a load of bollocks. I'm from London and all I see are lots of people of different races mixing together and getting on very well with each other. Stop talking your wishful thinking out loud

And many don’t , even your area Sydenham area has many race attacks
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:11 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

My area has good and bad like any other area, it is not all the doom and gloom you like to imagine it is

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

My area has good and bad like any other area, it is not all the doom and gloom you like to imagine it is

My point exactly
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

My point exactly

Where about you live no mark?

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

My point exactly

Where about you live no mark?

Camden Town ,
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:17 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Camden Town ,

That place is a right dump, especially in the night. Why don't you ask the council to rehouse you to a better part of London. On the other hand don't bother as you will just post pure BS and say you like it there and it's your own hone - yes, really

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Camden Town ,

That place is a right dump, especially in the night. Why don't you ask the council to rehouse you to a better part of London. On the other hand don't bother as you will just post pure BS and say you like it there and it's your own hone - yes, really

Own my own flat ,cheapest house would cost near a million
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Camden Town ,

Biggest disease is jealously , big deal I own a property

Have you seen l,,e lately :oops:
Markey mark

Postby Text » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:29 am

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Camden Town ,

Biggest disease is jealously , big deal I own a property

Have you seen l,,e lately :oops:

Hi Markey. :Hiya:
I'm fascinated at how your stories and anecdotes always seems to be far bigger and better than anyone else's, no matter what the topic.

I am going to post two examples in my next post (I'm sure you won't mind):
Example 1. We were talking about obesity and you immediately told the story of your 30stone sister in law who you say is incredibly smelly. (very harsh,markey!)
Example 2. We were discussing gays and you immediately told the story of how you encountered SIX gay men having sex with one man in broad day light. :yikes:
Text

Postby Text » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:35 am

These are your verbatim posts, I'm sure you can confirm this. What an interesting life you've led, Markey!! :yikes:

Example 1.
Subject: " Fat Shaming" Cards handed out on London Tube. Wed 23 Dec 2015 - 21:47
Markeymark wrote:'My sister in law was 30 stone plus few years back , she was like a walking dustbin eating everything in sight , worst thing was the smell , she was to fat to fit in the bath , and when she washed she couldn't reach certain parts of her body , ie private part, I was told by my exwife , her sister smell was years of monthly and Bo around her privates , when she visited us I used to spray her with air freasher , she got the hint

Example 2.
Subject: Homosexuals Arrested Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 6:51

Markeymark wrote:i wish the police would arrest them at marble arch and behind jack straws pub, walk down there any time of day and you will stumple across blokes haveing sex in public, its been going on for years, but you wont see a policeman in sight, sad thing about it within yards in the park is a play area and a little zoo , often we do tree work down there , the floor is coverd in condoms and paper, one of the last times we work there we come across about 6 blokes haveing sex with onebloke , they didnt even move, just carried on like we shouldnt be there, i refuse to work there now, seedy isnt the word for it, i heard on the news not long ago when i young lad was raped down there not long ago ,

ask any londoner about jack straws hamstead , hamstead as a whole is a famous hotspot for gays for many many years, between jackstraws and kenwood house there a publc toilet in the woods, the pervs hang out there by the dozens , there was a intresting progamme on a couple years ago about the spread off aids in european countys, in london at the time hamstead and hydepark, hyde pk corner end ,these areas were resonible for spread of aids with new cases with gay blokes in london , due to blokes just haveing casual sex with out protection, the corperation of london what owns hamstead through a gay trust , have put up boxes through out the area around jack straws , each day a bloke top them up with condoms and ky jelly, of a night a bloke comes around and has thoses thing that when you snap them they glow, and put them into the boxes , so the boxes glow of a night, it was our job putting the boxes up 5 in all, few years back, all this going on within yards to a children play area , i stop walking the dogs in there long ago , it so disgusting seeing what goes on , shame really as its a lovely woods with grand oaks and beech trees, but its not police , other parts of hamstead is by the park police , but the gay areas are left alone ,
Text

Postby Bella » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:49 am

Gosh! Are you post saver, Canary?

I doubt I could ever be bothered or indeed organised for all that :smilin:
Bella

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:02 am

Bella wrote:Gosh! Are you post saver, Canary?

I doubt I could ever be bothered or indeed organised for all that :smilin:

She's right though.
Mention the Queen he's on speaking terms.
Mention a bus driver shouting at a fading pop singer he speaks to the singer.
Mention a bus driver he knows one right at the top who happily supplies uninsured busses with drugged up drivers to take Markey home from the pub.
I could go on.
Would you like a mate like Markey who tells the whole world about his mate the bus man at the top and what criminal activities he gets up to?
His wife giving council houses to friends?
The guy is a complete twat ... the only thing that isn't fake about him.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms