Help catch this man before he does the same to someone else

A right load of bollocks...

Help catch this man before he does the same to someone else

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:08 am

That is the plea from pop idol 'haz bin' Will Young after he suffered horrific homophobic abuse from a London Bus Driver.

The incident occurred in mid-December whilst Young was driving his car in London. Young contacted TFL within 10 minutes of the incident and said their response has been 'amazing' though the bus company has said that any video evidence would have been over copied by now.

His latest tweet:
"TfL doing everything they can but I am appealing to @TfL @SadiqKhan to help me find the driver to ensure he doesn't abuse others. PLEASE DM me."

So what is all the fuss about? Well according to Young's account he's driving along minding his own business when a London Bus Driver breaks off from his stressful job of hauling people en masse around the busy streets of London and for no reason, opens his window and shouts at Young - 'POOFTER'

So within 10 minutes he's been on to TFL and to be honest I'm surprised that the streets within a three mile radius weren't sealed off whilst anti terrorist police raided buses looking for the perpetrator of this heinous crime.

I'd like to help, so what do we know so far?

1. Somewhere out there is a bus driver who will for absolutely no reason and without the slightest provacation shout 'POOFTER' at total strangers.

2. Will Young has the numbers of TFL and every London Bus company in his phone, just for occasions like this.

3. Will Young's driving is exemplary and any suggestion that he was driving badly, inconsiderately, illegally or that he did anything to provoke such a shocking attack on his person are totally unfounded.

4. Although this incident occurred several weeks ago, we must commend Young's tenacity and determination to bring this hideous criminal to justice. It also needs pointing out this has nothing to do with improving his Z list celebrity status or in fact reminding people that he does actually still exist.....which begs the question, would this Bus driver have actually known who Will Young is? and if not which is highly likely, why would he have resorted to using a homophobic slur?

I'm sure they can make a Sherlock Holmes episode based on this.....it's absolutely fucking rivetting and rivals Jack the Ripper in it's shock value.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Help catch this man before he does the same to someone else

Postby guest » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:27 am

Much to your disappointment, gone are the days when you could openly shout and abuse minorities just because they are minorities you bigot.

Suck it up buttercup :hand:

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:59 am

guest wrote:Much to your disappointment, gone are the days when you could openly shout and abuse minorities just because they are minorities you bigot.

POOFTERS aren't minorities anymore though, everyone is bent as a nine bob note and it's perfectly normal apparently.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:07 am

guest wrote:Much to your disappointment, gone are the days when you could openly shout and abuse minorities just because they are minorities you bigot.

BTW you must have lived in a strange place where people would 'openly shout and abuse minorities just because they are minorities' where was that exactly, South Africa or Deep South USA?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:10 am

Deleted.
Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:11 am

One shouldn't shout abuse at anyone, including "majorities", right? :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:16 am

I like Will Young - a very talented man, and a nice chap by all accounts.
Raggamuffin

Postby Major » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:21 am

In my youth 'queer bashing' was the order of the day.
Major
Twat.

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:27 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I like Will Young - a very talented man, and a nice chap by all accounts.

Sorry to burst your bubble here fen, but by all accounts Will Young is a complete diva, drama queen and absolutely loves any attention, much like a friendly dog eager to please, but Young is only friendly when he's got an audience but other than that he's a horror, and I'd have called him a poofter too and I've heard much worse bcos it's called banter, but if he wants to get all precious about it that's up to him the poofter lol...... :gigglesnshit: :pointlaugh:
Mickyboy

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I like Will Young - a very talented man, and a nice chap by all accounts.

Thats as may be but trying to revive a flagging career with something as ludicrous as this is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

As much as some people like to believe it happens, people don't really go around shouting abuse at people for no reason (excluding nutters of course) never have.

If it did happen, Will Young has done something to provoke it - most likely he was driving like an inconsiderate cunt.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:40 am

Mickyboy wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble here fen, but by all accounts Will Young is a complete diva, drama queen and absolutely loves any attention, much like a friendly dog eager to please, but Young is only friendly when he's got an audience but other than that he's a horror, and I'd have called him a poofter too and I've heard much worse bcos it's called banter, but if he wants to get all precious about it that's up to him the poofter lol...... :gigglesnshit: :pointlaugh:

How do you know this about him Micky?

Calling someone a "poofter" isn't banter.
Raggamuffin

Postby Major » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:46 am

Sticks and stones

muchadoaboutnothing

I would rather see plod directing their energy at real criminals.
Major
Twat.

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Industry insiders have said as much fen and yes it is as much as you'd possibly like it not to be.......
Mickyboy

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:55 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Industry insiders have said as much fen and yes it is as much as you'd possibly like it not to be.......

You mean you'd like it to banter, but it's not if it's used as a term of abuse - which it generally is.

Insiders might be divas themselves - so much competition.
Raggamuffin

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

You mean you'd like it to banter, but it's not if it's used as a term of abuse - which it generally is.

Insiders might be divas themselves - so much competition.

It IS banter though fen and yes you're probably right, and the trendy pc brigade would be horrified if they knew what said every minute of every day out in the real world, they'd probably choke on their muslee lol.....
Mickyboy

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms