My Baying Mob

A right load of bollocks...

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:33 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:Luckily for Frankie Wankie Wizzie Wizzie has pitched up. Get out of jail free time. :cuppaT:

Who's Frankie Wankie?

:wurms: :ooer:

Maybe we need mirrors not pitchforks

I think you do.

You waffle about pile ons, Giddys, bullies, covens, witches and bitches and all the rest. And then this happens. A whole thread dedicated to winding up one member. You’re no different to those you chuck shit at.
NastyNickers

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:36 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Guest wrote:Luckily for Frankie Wankie Wizzie Wizzie has pitched up. Get out of jail free time. :cuppaT:

Who's Frankie Wankie?

:wurms: :ooer:

I think you do.

You waffle about pile ons, Giddys, bullies, covens, witches and bitches and all the rest. And then this happens. A whole thread dedicated to winding up one member. You’re no different to those you chuck shit at.

I'll take that as a no you are not a member of the baying mob?

The thread was me laughing at myself. The fun police are out in force tonight :monkey:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:37 pm

i am the baying mob, stand back everyone, i know what i'm doing.

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:46 pm

Guest wrote:i am the baying mob, stand back everyone, i know what i'm doing.

I am glad someone does :yess:
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:53 pm

That's rubbish GW, posting a thread of this nature about yourself. Was stirring the pot big time. You know it.
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I think you do.

The thread was me laughing at myself. The fun police are out in force tonight :monkey:

How the bloody heck is this an attempt to laugh at yourself? :gigglesnshit: It’s poking fun at Frankly, laughing at her expense.

You big bully. Tag teaming with all these guests. All piling in to laugh at Frankly too!
(Am I doing this right? :mrgreen: )
NastyNickers

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:10 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I think you do.

How the bloody heck is this an attempt to laugh at yourself? :gigglesnshit: It’s poking fun at Frankly, laughing at her expense.

You big bully. Tag teaming with all these guests. All piling in to laugh at Frankly too!

Nope maybe you practice :mrgreen:

On a more serious note yes it was just to laugh at me with my baying mob. I thought it was a funny thing to say
Goodwife

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:21 pm

Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I think you do.

Nope maybe you practice :mrgreen:

On a more serious note yes it was just to laugh at me with my baying mob. I thought it was a funny thing to say

I’d rather not practice. That’s make me a hypocrite, or unable to post in the off chance a few people agreed with me :gigglesnshit:

I’m really not seeing you making a thread to laugh at something frankly said you laughing at yourself, though. :dunno:
NastyNickers

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:38 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

I’d rather not practice. That’s make me a hypocrite, or unable to post in the off chance a few people agreed with me :gigglesnshit:

I’m really not seeing you making a thread to laugh at something frankly said you laughing at yourself, though. :dunno:

You know he/she was saying it about me? Saying I was guest posting and I was the baying mob?

But I get it.

If Frankly, you Vam or Hobbit join in a conversation I must not post again till they deem it acceptable.
I must not have a laugh unless it is previously agreed by the coven and deemed acceptable to their sense of humour
I must not interact with any males on the forum
I must not make any refence to mens or womens body parts

Anything else I need to add?

I quite like you NN but this misplaced constant picking at me that you do in defence of your mates makes you a bigger hypocrite than I can ever be. We get on fine apart from times like this. Maybe stop condoning your mates behaviour and leave them to get on with it instead of sticking your nose into it.

Anyway as I say I like you as a poster and I will just ignore it.
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:42 pm

Divide and conquer^^ :pmsl:

I'm just having a laugh. :more beer:
jp761

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:46 pm

jp761 wrote:Divide and conquer^^ :pmsl:

Fuck off out of my thread :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr:
Goodwife

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:50 pm

See, this issue has only come about because of the need to bitch and moan about a coven or the giddys or whatever. So as soon as someone is associated with said coven, every reference to the coven is pretty much including them too.

So this constant picking at you is not in defence of my mates, it’s in defence of myself. And when I see someone who whines about piling in and tag teaming, and then goes and does exactly that very same thing, I’ll point it out.

I don’t give a fuck about you talking to males, or you talking about your cunt, or having a laugh. And I’ve never had a go at your for any of them.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:51 pm

Careful. There’s someone round here that’s known for flouncing, and gets a really pointy stick up their arse if anyone tries to have a laugh.

Oh wait...
:ooer:
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:56 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

Careful. There’s someone round here that’s known for flouncing, and gets a really pointy stick up their arse if anyone tries to have a laugh.

Oh wait...
Vam? Me and vam love it! :pmsl: Humour is subjective. One man's having a laugh is another's crap SOH!!
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:59 pm

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Oh wait...
Vam? Me and vam love it! :pmsl: Humour is subjective. One man's having a laugh is another's crap SOH!!

One mans having a laugh is another mans ohhhh my goddd you totes fancy him and hate me and euuuugh you giddy cunt.

Or something like that.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms