A right load of bollocks...

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:57 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you asking her to become a member of the Giddy Gang?
If so, I think GW, should set a few ground rules. Maybe even challenge for leadership

The giddies was just a funny thing, it made me laugh bit I don't want to join them :yikes: i am not ready to be submissive and simper after men giving me a bit of attention

Rather have my baying mob :mrgreen:

Annnnnd there you go again.
Submissive and simper after men? Really? :roll:

You expect me to keep taking all your shit so yes I bloody well am going to dish it out,

Whats the saying if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen

See, this issue has only come about because of the need to bitch and moan about a coven or the giddys or whatever. So as soon as someone is associated with said coven, every reference to the coven is pretty much including them too.

So this constant picking at you is not in defence of my mates, it’s in defence of myself. And when I see someone who whines about piling in and tag teaming, and then goes and does exactly that very same thing, I’ll point it out.

I don’t give a fuck about you talking to males, or you talking about your cunt, or having a laugh. And I’ve never had a go at you for any of them.”

You either missed this or it went over your head.

My only issue with you is your hypocrisy. You have had far more digs at me than I have at you, with your whole piling in/coven/giddy thing. You dish it out constantly, albeit in a more snide posed as having laugh way. Like your little submissive and simpering after men dig. You’re as bad as JP.

I saw it.
Goodwife

Postby Vam » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:10 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
If so, I think GW, should set a few ground rules. Maybe even challenge for leadership

The giddies was just a funny thing, it made me laugh bit I don't want to join them :yikes: i am not ready to be submissive and simper after men giving me a bit of attention

You expect me to keep taking all your shit so yes I bloody well am going to dish it out,

See, this issue has only come about because of the need to bitch and moan about a coven or the giddys or whatever. So as soon as someone is associated with said coven, every reference to the coven is pretty much including them too.

So this constant picking at you is not in defence of my mates, it’s in defence of myself. And when I see someone who whines about piling in and tag teaming, and then goes and does exactly that very same thing, I’ll point it out.

I don’t give a fuck about you talking to males, or you talking about your cunt, or having a laugh. And I’ve never had a go at you for any of them.”

My only issue with you is your hypocrisy. You have had far more digs at me than I have at you, with your whole piling in/coven/giddy thing. You dish it out constantly, albeit in a more snide posed as having laugh way. Like your little submissive and simpering after men dig. You’re as bad as JP.

Big dollops of saccharine and simpering "aww shucks.....who? meeee?" BS, to deflect from the bitchy crap. She wishes... :roll: I mean, you'd have to be in need of a white cane not to see it.

Starting this thread today has absolutely nailed exactly what she's all about. And who she is....
Vam

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:19 am

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Big dollops of saccharine and simpering "aww shucks.....who? meeee?" BS, to deflect from the bitchy crap. She wishes... :roll: I mean, you'd have to be in need of a white cane not to see it.

Starting this thread today has absolutely nailed exactly what she's all about. And who she is....

I just imagine it now you hobbit frankly having furious conversations on who you think I am. You appear to be wide of the mark as per. So say who you think I am or shut the fuck up.

Anyway, this thread is about my baying mob, something you will never be a part of so cheerio :Hiya: :Hiya:

Or do you really wanna be in my mob :yikes:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:32 am

Frankly started this baying mob crap. GE just had a laugh at it. Thank god some of us can laugh at ourselves from time to time. Prople Trying to turn even that against her is ridiculous. Poor little innocent Franky hoped it would catch on but it backfired on her.

Goodie didn’t start the whole giddy thing either and Hobbit was the one who went on about simpering and men or how she’s not allowed to laugh with them so NN and others need to get the fuck over it. They never have a problem when others have the piss taken out of them but my god they whine and moan if anyone does it to them.

Postby Vam » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:32 am

Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:

I just imagine it now you hobbit frankly having furious conversations on who you think I am. You appear to be wide of the mark as per. So say who you think I am or shut the fuck up.

Anyway, this thread is about my baying mob, something you will never be a part of so cheerio :Hiya: :Hiya:

You're getting way too cocky and way ahead of yourself. You will never get to tell me what, when and where I post.

What gave you the notion that you could order me around? Because Stooo gives you an indulgent pat on the head every once in a while?

Get back in your box, ffs, you ridiculous prattling bint... :woteva: :roll:
Vam

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:34 am

Vam wrote:Jp...please stop dragging me into whatever the fuck you play at here. You do it continuously, like mentioning 'Vam' is some sort of free pass? It's bizarre behaviour, and I have no idea why you do it :dunno:
Continuously like what? The flounce stuff? It's only something you've mentioned about yourself. I'll bear it in mind though.

The other day though you brought me into one of your posts, you said me you and jra are the one's everyone piles in on. So you've also done similar.
jp761

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:36 am

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:

You're getting way too cocky and way ahead of yourself. You will never get to tell me what, when and where I post.

What gave you the notion that you could order me around? Because Stooo gives you an indulgent pat on the head every once in a while?

Goodwife

Postby Vam » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:37 am

jp761 wrote:
Vam wrote:Jp...please stop dragging me into whatever the fuck you play at here. You do it continuously, like mentioning 'Vam' is some sort of free pass? It's bizarre behaviour, and I have no idea why you do it :dunno:
Continuously like what? The flounce stuff? It's only something you've mentioned about yourself. I'll bear it in mind though.

The other day though you brought me into one of your posts, you said me you and jra are the one's everyone piles in on. So you've also done similar.

Once, jp...Just the once. To make one single point.

End of story.
Vam

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:43 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

:roll: I'm the worst poster of all-time, get it right NN. I'll point out something though, something which some people fail to see around here. I read things properly and absorb things properly, when it really matters! The Charlie Gard thread on DS is an example of that.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:05 am

Vam wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Once, jp...Just the once. To make one single point.

End of story.

So you’ve done it and he’s done it. You don’t get to dictate how many times it’s ok and considering you’ve done it too you should stop being a hypocrite.

It was only a matter of time before you came here to stick your claws into Goodie anyway so don’t blame JP. You couldn’t wait to get stuck in.

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:05 am

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:

I can't believe you just wrote that. You actually wrote that. :yikes: :paranoid:

Postby Trapper John » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:22 am

jp761 wrote: I'm the worst poster of all-time, get it right NN. I'll point out something though, something which some people fail to see around here. I read things properly and absorb things properly, when it really matters! The Charlie Gard thread on DS is an example of that.

I thought your arse had been banned? ........for ever and a day. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:29 am

Trapper John wrote:
jp761 wrote: I'm the worst poster of all-time, get it right NN. I'll point out something though, something which some people fail to see around here. I read things properly and absorb things properly, when it really matters! The Charlie Gard thread on DS is an example of that.

I thought your arse had been banned? ........for ever and a day. :dunno:

He tried to grovel last night and apologised to Stooo, came back cos he loves me or something :pmsl:

JP posting as you'll obviously see. Can I comeback Stooo, as JP? I'll disregard my principles whilst on here, anyone can say what they like I'll ignore that crap more often. I'll refrain from butting into admin business, on here it's your job to decide what gets said and what doesn't, I'll leave you to that.

And sorry SOME guests and members.. the boring fucker maybe back(if Stoo allows it) You had 24 hrs grace, be grateful. Oh look another 'target', as I've previously said SOME people in this thread always need a 'target'. Even if myself and one or two others aren't posting, some folks will still find a target, it gives them thrills, Frankly is today's target. :roll:
Goodwife

Postby Baying Mob » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:53 am

Frankly must be nursing one mother fucker of an hangover today. :more beer: :Wiiiine!: :pukeup:
Baying Mob

Postby Trapper John » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:20 pm

Ummm ...... there must be something missing in someone's life if they have to ask, let alone beg to be allowed back on an internet forum, don't ya think? :ooer:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms