My Baying Mob

A right load of bollocks...

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Vam » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Canary wrote:I did not really wish to post any more in this thread, but sorry I just had to ask that question. :shake head:

Hmmm...yeah...'k... :roll:

But you posted raving at me again, and now I've answered. Hope we can leave it there.
Vam

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:04 pm

Vam wrote:
Canary wrote:
Vam wrote:As TJ said earlier...you always manage to sniff out a ruck from miles away, :roll:

TJ said this, TJ said that - who gives a fk what TJ said? Is he the prime minister? Is he your hero?

Believe it or not members can post on any thread they wish. I don't need prior permission or approval from him.
He himself is always slap bang in the middle of any group of women arguing - What's HIS excuse?
"Sniff"?? What does he *sniff* that always draws him into all the threads where women are arguing? :dunno:

Shit....she's gone off on one again....*sigh*

I told Az I'd try to ignore all the noise you make, but I'll just say this and then leave you to your ranting :roll:

BIB - you do. People have seen how you always enjoy a bit of boy interaction, "pet". Fact is, your gusset would instantly be sopping wet at just one friendly word from TJ.

Look at your reaction when Dean reached out. Nothing at all wrong with you and Dean moving past your history, of course. But the simpering, whimpering, coquettish, lash-fluttery way you so quickly caved in and folded, was excruciatingly cringe to witness :ooer: :pukeup:

So there's no way you don't GAF what TJ thinks :gigglesnshit:

mcaz was right, you're way too intelligent for this rubbish you post. it demeans you vam, you could hold this forum in the palm of your hand but you let your base instinct rule you. it's a shame but i don't see it changing, there will always be a reason to post this crap rather than transcend it.

Postby Vicky » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Canary wrote:
Vam wrote:As TJ said earlier...you always manage to sniff out a ruck from miles away, :roll:

TJ said this, TJ said that - who gives a fk what TJ said? Is he the prime minister? Is he your hero?

Believe it or not members can post on any thread they wish. I don't need prior permission or approval from him.
He himself is always slap bang in the middle of any group of women arguing - What's HIS excuse?
"Sniff"?? What does he *sniff* that always draws him into all the threads where women are arguing? :dunno:

He's like an auld sweetie wife.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Vicky

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:[mcaz was right, you're way too intelligent for this rubbish you post. it demeans you vam, you could hold this forum in the palm of your hand but you let your base instinct rule you. it's a shame but i don't see it changing, there will always be a reason to post this crap rather than transcend it.

Right or wrong, I've said my piece. Both of the protagonists have their faults and their charms. If they want to continue squabbling then that's their business - some fights can only end with exhaustion or terminal boredom.
McAz

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Good to see you're back on form Vicky. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:23 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:mcaz was right, you're way too intelligent for this rubbish you post. it demeans you vam, you could hold this forum in the palm of your hand but you let your base instinct rule you. it's a shame but i don't see it changing, there will always be a reason to post this crap rather than transcend it.

Right or wrong, I've said my piece. Both of the protagonists have their faults and their charms. If they want to continue squabbling then that's their business - some fights can only end with exhaustion or terminal boredom.

i didn't even realise that was a shoe in your avatar, it looked like a brioche roll coming out of a handbag.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:25 pm

Vicks wrote:
Canary wrote:

it's good you didn't let him put you off.

Postby Vam » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Guest wrote:
mcaz was right, you're way too intelligent for this rubbish you post. it demeans you vam, you could hold this forum in the palm of your hand but you let your base instinct rule you. it's a shame but i don't see it changing, there will always be a reason to post this crap rather than transcend it.

Well, thanks, but the last thing I'd want is to be a big deal on any forum. I'd much rather leave that kind of thing to people who express themselves far better than I can. Believe it or not, I lurk much more than I post and I really do enjoy reading some of the 'meatier' threads here.

It just would be great to be able to freely post, like most people here can, minus that persistent pest constantly buzzing around, ready to pounce and pick apart any and every little thing I say.

But, yeah... "transcend" .... :thumbsup: :wink:
Vam

Postby Vicky » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Canary wrote:

it's good you didn't let him put you off.

Thanks Guesty.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Vam » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Vicks wrote:
Canary wrote:

:mrgreen: ...go Vic! :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:mcaz was right, you're way too intelligent for this rubbish you post. it demeans you vam, you could hold this forum in the palm of your hand but you let your base instinct rule you. it's a shame but i don't see it changing, there will always be a reason to post this crap rather than transcend it.

i didn't even realise that was a shoe in your avatar, it looked like a brioche roll coming out of a handbag.

Tbh, I don't know what it is - but it's almost time for an avy change in any event.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Canary wrote:

Shit....she's gone off on one again....*sigh*

I told Az I'd try to ignore all the noise you make, but I'll just say this and then leave you to your ranting :roll:

BIB - you do. People have seen how you always enjoy a bit of boy interaction, "pet". Fact is, your gusset would instantly be sopping wet at just one friendly word from TJ.

Look at your reaction when Dean reached out. Nothing at all wrong with you and Dean moving past your history, of course. But the simpering, whimpering, coquettish, lash-fluttery way you so quickly caved in and folded, was excruciatingly cringe to witness :ooer: :pukeup:

So there's no way you don't GAF what TJ thinks :gigglesnshit:

I disagree on the too intelligent part and it’s hardly like Vam is only like this with Canary. Since she first came in here she’s posted this crap and if it’s not Canny it’ll be Goodwife and if it’s not Goodwife it will be someone else.

She’s actually quite stupid to think she can continually call people the vile names she does and stir and bait without people on here eventually getting sick of it. Some people troll and have a bit of a laugh wih it but you can feel actual spite and nastiness come from Vams posts. It can’t be good for her health to be so angry all the time.

Postby Vam » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:39 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

Tbh, I don't know what it is - but it's almost time for an avy change in any event.

It's a peacock-plumed shoe, Az. Clearly :dunno:
Vam

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:44 pm

Vam wrote:It's a peacock-plumed shoe, Az. Clearly :dunno:

Now that you've said it I think I see that too. :thumbsup:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms