My Baying Mob

A right load of bollocks...

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:05 pm

dis wrote:Oh no! That’s making me feel sick.

Take no notice, he swerves around animals if he can as we all do if possible. TJ is a notorious WUM :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
My then partner's kids had two guinea pigs, then a few years later bought this rabbit. It was one vicious fucker, cut you to shreads when you tried to get him back in his cage.

The worst thing was, they would let the animals out in the garden and the rabbit would sometimes rape the guinea pigs, the sound was horrendous and getting him to leave them alone was a nightmare.

After one such episode I'd had enough and when my partner had taken the kids shopping, I strangled the fucker.

Poor guinea pigs must have been in agony :shake head:

But...you strangled a rabbit...? :ooer: I don't believe even you could do that.

It's easy, just squeeze it's neck until it stops struggling. It was a demon, even the kids were scared of it there was nothing likeable about the thing and I always got the job of saving the guinea pigs and catching the rabbit.....best 5 minutes work I did at the time.

Did you cut its guts out and make rabbit stew after? The kids would never have known :ooer:

I wanted to and have the pelt too, but it wouldn't have fitted in with my story of it dying peacefully in it's sleep. :smilin:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby dis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Stooo wrote:

Take no notice, he swerves around animals if he can as we all do if possible. TJ is a notorious WUM :wink:

Well Stooo, I had worked that out but as much as I laugh at flying rabbits, the idea of strangling them is a bit extreme.

Was I just led up a garden path...as usual? :shame:
dis

Postby Trapper John » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:12 pm

dis wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Well Stooo, I had worked that out but as much as I laugh at flying rabbits, the idea of strangling them is a bit extreme.

Was I just led up a garden path...as usual :shame:

It was a rabbit not someone's baby. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby dis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:14 pm

Trapper John wrote:
dis wrote:
Stooo wrote:

TJ, nobody is nobody’s child, not even a rabbit.
dis

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:14 pm

dis wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
dis wrote:
Stooo wrote:
dis wrote:Aw now, I’m even laughing at that. I must be sick in the head. I’m beyond help probably.

I give up, you win Dis, I can't guilt you into murderous rabbits :mrgreen:

I feel I must be lacking something morally.

My husband had one that used to attack people, it could jump fences and cause havoc...it got sent to the park where they had a wee enclosure with some other animals.

My then partner's kids had two guinea pigs, then a few years later bought this rabbit. It was one vicious fucker, cut you to shreads when you tried to get him back in his cage.

The worst thing was, they would let the animals out in the garden and the rabbit would sometimes rape the guinea pigs, the sound was horrendous and getting him to leave them alone was a nightmare.

After one such episode I'd had enough and when my partner had taken the kids shopping, I strangled the fucker.

Holy shit TJ! That was a harrowing read. I didn’t know rabbits could be so vicious, that one my his and had had something wrong with it I think. It caused a lot of damage to my mother in laws ankles while savaging her. She still kept it til launched through the air and tore my husband’s brand new Celtic strip and tore his skin on his waist.

Oh, just noted you said you strangled it. I couldn’t have done that. Bloody hell, I’m no liking that TJ.

Sounds like a psychotic rabbit with a Celtic hatred. :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby jp761 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:15 pm

Trapper John wrote:
dis wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Hey, every rabbit has a dam.

:pmsl:
jp761

Postby dis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:17 pm

measurer wrote:
dis wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
dis wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I give up, you win Dis, I can't guilt you into murderous rabbits :mrgreen:

I feel I must be lacking something morally.

My husband had one that used to attack people, it could jump fences and cause havoc...it got sent to the park where they had a wee enclosure with some other animals.

Holy shit TJ! That was a harrowing read. I didn’t know rabbits could be so vicious, that one my his and had had something wrong with it I think. It caused a lot of damage to my mother in laws ankles while savaging her. She still kept it til launched through the air and tore my husband’s brand new Celtic strip and tore his skin on his waist.

Oh, just noted you said you strangled it. I couldn’t have done that. Bloody hell, I’m no liking that TJ.

Hi there, nice to see you :Hiya:

Aye, maybe it was no a fan. :mrgreen:
dis

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:17 pm

dis wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
dis wrote:
Stooo wrote:

If it's true (which it probably isn't)...heart of stone...

Like a vet couldn't have done it humanely for 20quid :roll:
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:21 pm

How the hell does Vam get away with it? That has to be this forums greatest mystery.

She has to be the most toxic poster on here. If it’s not Canny, it’s Ragga. If it’s not Ragga it’s JRA. If its not JRA its Jungle Janne. If I s not JJ it’s Goodie etc etc.

Do we seriously not see a pattern? I can’t believe some people think it’s even and both sides give as good as they get. I’ve never seen this ‘raddled tramp, bitch whore’ etc foul language from anyone other than one poster.

Do the mods see her as some vicious out of control pit bull for our entertainment or summat? Good entertainment to see an older lady lose her self respect over and over? I’m not even sure it’s fair on Vam. Honestly someone please explain? Anyone?

Postby Trapper John » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:21 pm

dis wrote:
measurer wrote:
dis wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Hi there, nice to see you :Hiya:

Aye, maybe it was no a fan. :mrgreen:

One day I'll relate the story about my daughter's cat - the freakiest experience I've ever had with an animal + the unfounded accusations of throwing it out a two storey window, twice. :shake head:

Not tonight though, I'm orf .....night night all :Hiya:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby dis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:22 pm

Vam wrote:
dis wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
dis wrote:
Stooo wrote:

If it's true (which it probably isn't)...heart of stone...

Like a vet couldn't have done it humanely for 20quid :roll:

I couldn’t strangle a living thing. I capture flies and put them back outside. I despise flies.
dis

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Guest wrote:How the hell does Vam get away with it? That has to be this forums greatest mystery.

She has to be the most toxic poster on here. If it’s not Canny, it’s Ragga. If it’s not Ragga it’s JRA. If its not JRA its Jungle Janne. If I s not JJ it’s Goodie etc etc.

Do we seriously not see a pattern? I can’t believe some people think it’s even and both sides give as good as they get. I’ve never seen this ‘raddled tramp, bitch whore’ etc foul language from anyone other than one poster.

Do the mods see her as some vicious out of control pit bull for our entertainment or summat? Good entertainment to see an older lady lose her self respect over and over? I’m not even sure it’s fair on Vam. Honestly someone please explain? Anyone?

Are you new?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:32 pm

Guest wrote:How the hell does Vam get away with it? That has to be this forums greatest mystery.

TJ offers animal services... maybe the guests could have a whipround ?
Goodwife

Postby Bella » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:35 pm

Stooo wrote:

Are you new?

They must be, it is very mild on here these days compared to the bad old days :trollface:
Bella

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms