That they're startin' to sing's
So fine....
:mrgreen:
Big Fat Frosty

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Keyser » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:03 am

McAz wrote:Don't you worry pet, I can fuck and type at the same time. :twirl:

Your av Mcaz - I hate to say it but the heel of the shoe in Gaddafi's hand looks like a cock - sorry but it had to be said! :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby dis » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:07 am

Keyser wrote:

Your av Mcaz - I hate to say it but the heel of the shoe in Gaddafi's hand looks like a cock - sorry but it had to be said! :thumbsup:

It looks like a rawhide dog chew to me.
dis

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:07 am

Keyser wrote:

It's Stanley Baxter, Keys - but your point still stands (so to speak). :laughing:
McAz

Postby Keyser » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:11 am

McAz wrote:
Keyser wrote:

It's Stanley Baxter, Keys - but your point still stands (so to speak). :laughing:

:laughing:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:12 am

dis wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Love your avi dis - but it should be Colonel Douglas Mortimer to be perfect! :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby dis » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:19 am

Keyser wrote:
dis wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Love your avi dis - but it should be Colonel Douglas Mortimer to be perfect! :thumbsup:

No, that would never work, because Lee Vam Cleef is not Henry Fonda and I fancy Henry Fonda, not Lee Vam Cleef.
dis

Postby Keyser » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:24 am

dis wrote:
Keyser wrote:
dis wrote:
Keyser wrote:

No, that would never work, because Lee Vam Cleef is not Henry Fonda and I fancy Henry Fonda, not Lee Vam Cleef.

I am not a big Western fan - but the Dollars trilogy was sublime - but I was still hoping for Angel Eyes to knock off Clint in TGTBATU.

He never got the parts he deserved. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:05 am

[quote="measurer"]I beg to differ, we can't like everyone. It is about self control though and long held grievances. Some take it seriously and give it back. It goes round like that until one half leaves.
Que sera.[/quote

Or until one constantly announces a flounce, posts as a guest, then returns within a day or two.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:08 am

dis wrote:Three cheers for all the mums, maws, mas, moms and mammas :wubbers:

what about the hot mommas? :leer:

Postby Text » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:33 pm

Vam wrote:As TJ said earlier...you always manage to sniff out a ruck from miles away, :roll:

TJ said this, TJ said that - who gives a fk what TJ said? Is he the prime minister? Is he your hero?

Believe it or not members can post on any thread they wish. I don't need prior permission or approval from him.
He himself is always slap bang in the middle of any group of women arguing - What's HIS excuse?
"Sniff"?? What does he *sniff* that always draws him into all the threads where women are arguing? :dunno:
Text

Postby Text » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:40 pm

I did not really wish to post any more in this thread, but sorry I just had to ask that question. :shake head:
Text

Postby Major » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:50 pm

McAz wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Stanley Baxter, was he a 'friend' of yours McBunner, another bummer??????????????????
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:41 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Stanley Baxter, was he a 'friend' of yours McBunner, another bummer??????????????????

Stanley Baxter was married to his wife for 46 years until she died starbold - whether she enjoyed anal sex I do not know - does yours? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Vam » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Canary wrote:
Vam wrote:As TJ said earlier...you always manage to sniff out a ruck from miles away, :roll:

TJ said this, TJ said that - who gives a fk what TJ said? Is he the prime minister? Is he your hero?

Believe it or not members can post on any thread they wish. I don't need prior permission or approval from him.
He himself is always slap bang in the middle of any group of women arguing - What's HIS excuse?
"Sniff"?? What does he *sniff* that always draws him into all the threads where women are arguing? :dunno:

Shit....she's gone off on one again....*sigh*

I told Az I'd try to ignore all the noise you make, but I'll just say this and then leave you to your ranting :roll:

BIB - you do. People have seen how you always enjoy a bit of boy interaction, "pet". Fact is, your gusset would instantly be sopping wet at just one friendly word from TJ.

Look at your reaction when Dean reached out. Nothing at all wrong with you and Dean moving past your history, of course. But the simpering, whimpering, coquettish, lash-fluttery way you so quickly caved in and folded, was excruciatingly cringe to witness :ooer: :pukeup:

So there's no way you don't GAF what TJ thinks :gigglesnshit:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms