My Baying Mob

A right load of bollocks...

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:01 am

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:Divide and conquer^^ :pmsl:

I'm just having a laugh. :more beer:


Careful. There’s someone round here that’s known for flouncing, and gets a really pointy stick up their arse if anyone tries to have a laugh.

Oh wait...
:ooer:
Vam? Me and vam love it! :pmsl: Humour is subjective. One man's having a laugh is another's crap SOH!!


One mans having a laugh is another mans ohhhh my goddd you totes fancy him and hate me and euuuugh you giddy c**t.

Or something like that.
My part in that stuff I didn't say that. We all make mistakes, you only fancy the plasterer.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:17 am

jp761 wrote:
Frankly wrote:Oh my. You are good, aren't you. I'll give you that.
She deserves kudos, true.

GW is bloody superb at what she does. She's really good at keeping almost everyone on side. At least with someone like vam, what-you-see-is-what-you-get, you know where you stand.





Same could be said of you too JP, :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:20 am

I think you do.

You waffle about pile ons, Giddys, bullies, covens, witches and bitches and all the rest. And then this happens. A whole thread dedicated to winding up one member. You’re no different to those you chuck shit at.[/quote]






Are you asking her to become a member of the Giddy Gang?
If so, I think GW, should set a few ground rules. Maybe even challenge for leadership
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Vam » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:24 am

Jp...please stop dragging me into whatever the fuck you play at here. You do it continuously, like mentioning 'Vam' is some sort of free pass? It's bizarre behaviour, and I have no idea why you do it :dunno:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15100
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:24 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Maybe we need mirrors not pitchforks


I think you do.

You waffle about pile ons, Giddys, bullies, covens, witches and bitches and all the rest. And then this happens. A whole thread dedicated to winding up one member. You’re no different to those you chuck shit at.



I'll take that as a no you are not a member of the baying mob?

The thread was me laughing at myself. The fun police are out in force tonight :monkey:


How the bloody heck is this an attempt to laugh at yourself? :gigglesnshit: It’s poking fun at Frankly, laughing at her expense.

You big bully. Tag teaming with all these guests. All piling in to laugh at Frankly too!
(Am I doing this right? :mrgreen: )








The giddy gang deserves to be laughed at, A bunch of old wannabe's
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:29 am

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:Divide and conquer^^ :pmsl:

I'm just having a laugh. :more beer:


Careful. There’s someone round here that’s known for flouncing, and gets a really pointy stick up their arse if anyone tries to have a laugh.

Oh wait...
:ooer:
Vam? Me and vam love it! :pmsl: Humour is subjective. One man's having a laugh is another's crap SOH!!


One mans having a laugh is another mans ohhhh my goddd you totes fancy him and hate me and euuuugh you giddy c**t.

Or something like that.
My part in that stuff I didn't say that. We all make mistakes, you only fancy the plasterer.


And sometimes I only fancy kicking the plasterer out on his arse. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6171
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Vam » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:35 am

Frankly wrote:Oh my. You are good, aren't you. I'll give you that.


Good? :ooer: Good at what? Apart from shit stirring, creating shit from out of thin air, taking random sniggering shitty digs at people, and shitposting generally. Oh and being a shitty fucking role model to her shitty Guest entourage (at least half of which are probably her backing herself up)

She's not 'good', Fran. She's obvious, and it's becoming more and more obvious who she is with each passing day.

Barely worth bothering with any more .... :wink:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15100
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:37 am

Guest wrote:I think you do.

You waffle about pile ons, Giddys, bullies, covens, witches and bitches and all the rest. And then this happens. A whole thread dedicated to winding up one member. You’re no different to those you chuck shit at.







Are you asking her to become a member of the Giddy Gang?
If so, I think GW, should set a few ground rules. Maybe even challenge for leadership[/quote]


The giddies was just a funny thing, it made me laugh bit I don't want to join them :yikes: i am not ready to be submissive and simper after men giving me a bit of attention

Rather have my baying mob :mrgreen:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5538
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Frankly » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:37 am

Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:Oh my. You are good, aren't you. I'll give you that.


Good? :ooer: Good at what? Apart from shit stirring, creating shit from out of thin air, taking random sniggering shitty digs at people, and shitposting generally. Oh and being a shitty fucking role model to her shitty Guest entourage (at least half of which are probably her backing herself up)

She's not 'good', Fran. She's obvious, and it's becoming more and more obvious who she is with each passing day.

Barely worth bothering with any more .... :wink:


Hi Vam. I meant as in devious. It really wasn't a compliment. I know who she it too. :smilin:
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1922
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:38 am

Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:Oh my. You are good, aren't you. I'll give you that.


Good? :ooer: Good at what? Apart from shit stirring, creating shit from out of thin air, taking random sniggering shitty digs at people, and shitposting generally. Oh and being a shitty fucking role model to her shitty Guest entourage (at least half of which are probably her backing herself up)

She's not 'good', Fran. She's obvious, and it's becoming more and more obvious who she is with each passing day.

Barely worth bothering with any more .... :wink:


Who am I?

Oh and frankly already said I was the baying mob, do try and at least keep up.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5538
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:41 am

Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:Oh my. You are good, aren't you. I'll give you that.


Good? :ooer: Good at what? Apart from shit stirring, creating shit from out of thin air, taking random sniggering shitty digs at people, and shitposting generally. Oh and being a shitty fucking role model to her shitty Guest entourage (at least half of which are probably her backing herself up)

She's not 'good', Fran. She's obvious, and it's becoming more and more obvious who she is with each passing day.

Barely worth bothering with any more .... :wink:


Who am I?

Oh and frankly already said I was the baying mob, do try and at least keep up.


oh dear, i hope you don't turn out to be some evil asshole or i might have to resign as your baying mob.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:41 am

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you asking her to become a member of the Giddy Gang?
If so, I think GW, should set a few ground rules. Maybe even challenge for leadership



The giddies was just a funny thing, it made me laugh bit I don't want to join them :yikes: i am not ready to be submissive and simper after men giving me a bit of attention

Rather have my baying mob :mrgreen:


Annnnnd there you go again.
Submissive and simper after men? Really? :roll:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6171
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:44 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you asking her to become a member of the Giddy Gang?
If so, I think GW, should set a few ground rules. Maybe even challenge for leadership



The giddies was just a funny thing, it made me laugh bit I don't want to join them :yikes: i am not ready to be submissive and simper after men giving me a bit of attention

Rather have my baying mob :mrgreen:


Annnnnd there you go again.
Submissive and simper after men? Really? :roll:


You expect me to keep taking all your shit so yes I bloody well am going to dish it out,

Whats the saying if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5538
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:51 am

Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you asking her to become a member of the Giddy Gang?
If so, I think GW, should set a few ground rules. Maybe even challenge for leadership



The giddies was just a funny thing, it made me laugh bit I don't want to join them :yikes: i am not ready to be submissive and simper after men giving me a bit of attention

Rather have my baying mob :mrgreen:


Annnnnd there you go again.
Submissive and simper after men? Really? :roll:


You expect me to keep taking all your shit so yes I bloody well am going to dish it out,

Whats the saying if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen


See, this issue has only come about because of the need to bitch and moan about a coven or the giddys or whatever. So as soon as someone is associated with said coven, every reference to the coven is pretty much including them too.

So this constant picking at you is not in defence of my mates, it’s in defence of myself. And when I see someone who whines about piling in and tag teaming, and then goes and does exactly that very same thing, I’ll point it out.

I don’t give a fuck about you talking to males, or you talking about your c**t, or having a laugh. And I’ve never had a go at you for any of them.”


You either missed this or it went over your head.

My only issue with you is your hypocrisy. You have had far more digs at me than I have at you, with your whole piling in/coven/giddy thing. You dish it out constantly, albeit in a more snide posed as having laugh way. Like your little submissive and simpering after men dig. You’re as bad as JP.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6171
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:56 am

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:Oh my. You are good, aren't you. I'll give you that.


Good? :ooer: Good at what? Apart from shit stirring, creating shit from out of thin air, taking random sniggering shitty digs at people, and shitposting generally. Oh and being a shitty fucking role model to her shitty Guest entourage (at least half of which are probably her backing herself up)

She's not 'good', Fran. She's obvious, and it's becoming more and more obvious who she is with each passing day.

Barely worth bothering with any more .... :wink:


Who am I?

Oh and frankly already said I was the baying mob, do try and at least keep up.


oh dear, i hope you don't turn out to be some evil asshole or i might have to resign as your baying mob.


God knows who I am this time but lets hope so :pmsl:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5538
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests