Phew! Trump declared sane...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Phew! Trump declared sane...

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:58 pm

Markey mark wrote:Well he’s a billionaire and he is one of the most powerful men in the world , he’s more sane that any of us on here bitching at each other on a daily basis on a forum, who are we to judge ,

It's called democracy where the common man gets to judge on polling day.
Even idiots like you are encouraged to make a judgement.
Making money by the way doesn't really mean you'll make a good politician for the people ... the country.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Markey mark » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:11 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Well he’s a billionaire and he is one of the most powerful men in the world , he’s more sane that any of us on here bitching at each other on a daily basis on a forum, who are we to judge ,

Making money by the way doesn't really mean you'll make a good politician for the people ... the country.

Well he doing lots better than us by miles, and a billion miles ahead of you jack , driving around your wheelchair wishing people dead , that what I would call a true idiot
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:25 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Well he doing lots better than us by miles, and a billion miles ahead of you jack , driving around your wheelchair wishing people dead , that what I would call a true idiot

But did you get the point Markey?
Democracy isn't about holding politicians to account every few years and walking away.
Every day they need to be under pressure from the people from the press.
Sadly the press are mostly failing us in holding government to account.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Markey mark » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Democracy isn't about holding politicians to account every few years and walking away.
Sadly the press are mostly failing us in holding government to account.[/quot

I take that back sorry jack, I get what your saying and unfortunately it’s the money men that pull the strings, it’s always been like it , and I can never seeing it changing
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I take that back sorry jack, I get what your saying and unfortunately it’s the money men that pull the strings, it’s always been like it , and I can never seeing it changing

It is indeed the money men who pull the strings but it's getting more blatant and more in their favour right across the western world.
I think the greed of these people knows no bounds and it's why Asia will be the super power of the very near future.
In fact I'm convinced Eurasia is the future and we just walked away from it!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:49 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
megaera wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:He's obviously good at business because he's a billionaire

Yeah, he turned to 10billion fortune he inherited from his dad into a 1 billion fortune. :gigglesnshit:

Not to mention the numerous bankruptcies...

his properties are all mortgaged to the hilt, he actually owns fuck all. he's nowhere near being a billionaire in real terms.

So know your his accountant now the in and outs of his properties he owns

freely available information.

Postby Markey mark » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:15 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:[]
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

It is indeed the money men who pull the strings but it's getting more blatant and more in their favour right across the western world.
I think the greed of these people knows no bounds and it's why Asia will be the super power of the very near future.
In fact I'm convinced Eurasia is the future and we just walked away from it![/quote]

Just out of interest jack ,can you ever see USA one day not Being super power , and if they wasn’t a super power wonder what the consequences would be , just a thought
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:57 am

Markey mark wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:[]
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

In fact I'm convinced Eurasia is the future and we just walked away from it!

Just out of interest jack ,can you ever see USA one day not Being super power , and if they wasn’t a super power wonder what the consequences would be , just a thought[/quote]

I can and do.
I think the signs are all around that America first lost the trust of the nations and has now lost a lot of respect.
A lot of countries are fed up of the economic wars (sanctions) that the Yanks force countries to impose on others or else.
Germany is a great example.
German industrialists want to trade with Russia ... they've lost over a million jobs being forced by America to impose sanctions.
While America sell Boeing airliners to Russia and buy heavy lift rockets from Moscow as if sanctions don't exist.
The petrodollar is getting ditched by more and more nations and that single event can and I believe will bring them to their knees.
Plus the fact they are over twenty trillion dollars in hock to the rest of the world.
Their whole lifestyle has been bought on credit from the rest of the world as opposed to using their resources and inventiveness ... they opted for everything on the never never and there's always a day of reckoning for living beyond your means.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Keyser » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 pm

Trump is the best POTUS the Chinese, Russians and these blokes have ever had. :twirl:

Keyser

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms