Meghan.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Meghan.

Postby Holly » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:20 am

Vicks wrote:The Girlfriend of the Leader of UKIP has been suspended after she sent these racist posts about Meghan Markle.

Holy crap :yikes: ...I hope HE gets suspended too. What a disgusting low life.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:23 am

Holly wrote:
Vicks wrote:The Girlfriend of the Leader of UKIP has been suspended after she sent these racist posts about Meghan Markle.

Holy crap :yikes: ...I hope HE gets suspended too. What a disgusting low life.

Right pair of scumbags.
Vicky

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:34 am

Snookerballs wrote:Is it just me or does Meghan look like Pippa Middleton ???

No, it's not just you - I think she's very much like Pippa. They have a similar style too.
Raggamuffin

Postby Holly » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:36 am

Wasn't there a bit of a rumour back when Kate and Wills got married, that Harry and Pippa might have a thing going??
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:37 am

Re the Jo Marney thing, people are entitled to their opinions, but why oh why do they put them all over Facebook or Twitter? I don't think that relationship will last very long really, and Bolton's wife is probably best off out of it all.
Raggamuffin

Postby Holly » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Re the Jo Marney thing, people are entitled to their opinions, but why oh why do they put them all over Facebook or Twitter? I don't think that relationship will last very long really, and Bolton's wife is probably best off out of it all.

She's definitely doing a good job in helping to finish his career off :shake head: I hope for his sake that she's worth it.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:44 am

Can someone explain this comment?

“She was immediately suspended from Ukip last night after The Mail on Sunday alerted party chiefs to her grossly offensive comments.”

Isn’t she just the girlfriend of a UKIP member?
Nucks

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:45 am

Holly wrote:Wasn't there a bit of a rumour back when Kate and Wills got married, that Harry and Pippa might have a thing going??

There was, but it seemed they were just mates.
Raggamuffin

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:51 am

Nucks wrote:Can someone explain this comment?

“She was immediately suspended from Ukip last night after The Mail on Sunday alerted party chiefs to her grossly offensive comments.”

she's a member of the party and her membership has been suspended, a bit like if you are a member of a working man's club, if you get too pissed and shit on the carpet they can suspend or revoke your membership so you can't drink there any more
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:58 am

This country makes me die - why shouldn't anyone have the right to say exactly how they feel about someone or something?

This neo liberal/lefty society we've let sneak up on us is every bit as oppressive and tyrannical as Hitler's or Stalin's :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:00 am

Trapper John wrote:This country makes me die - why shouldn't anyone have the right to say exactly how they feel about someone or something?

This neo liberal/lefty society we've let sneak up on us is every bit as oppressive and tyrannical as Hitler's or Stalin's :shake head:

She does have the right to say it, but if the party doesn't like it they have the right to suspend her. They have their public image to think about.
Raggamuffin

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:03 am

I think the one that sickened me the most was 'and her seed will taint the royal family'

that's just blatant racism
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:10 am

HobbitFeet wrote:

she's a member of the party and her membership has been suspended, a bit like if you are a member of a working man's club, if you get too pissed and shit on the carpet they can suspend or revoke your membership so you can't drink there any more

Ah ok, I didn’t catch that she was a party member.
Nucks

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:13 am

Nucks wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Ah ok, I didn’t catch that she was a party member.

sorry, I went straight into 'explaining things to my daughter' mode :oops:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:14 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Trapper John wrote:This country makes me die - why shouldn't anyone have the right to say exactly how they feel about someone or something?

She does have the right to say it, but if the party doesn't like it they have the right to suspend her. They have their public image to think about.

Well of course - but I'm talking about the attitudes these people have nowadays, particulary over matters of race and culture - if they don't like something someone says I'm sure they would quite happily sanction a boot through the door at midnight and the perpetrator 'disappeared' honestly feeling that it was an appropriate course of action and worse, believe everyone else would too. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms