Meghan.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Meghan.

Postby Dean » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:41 pm

Major wrote:In my mind I guessed that PARTICULAR photo of Maureen would be shown, I can read some of you like a book who I have been hand feeding for years, pathetic creatures, lol lol lol

Rolly and McTurdybum always bite, not surprising knowing my angling skillz. lol lol lol

At least you’re old so you’ll be dead soon. That’s a positive I suppose...
Dean

Postby Major » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Dean wrote:
Major wrote:In my mind I guessed that PARTICULAR photo of Maureen would be shown, I can read some of you like a book who I have been hand feeding for years, pathetic creatures, lol lol lol

Rolly and McTurdybum always bite, not surprising knowing my angling skillz. lol lol lol

Your just a vile evil piece of SH** Dean, ya always have been and get away with it, wonder why when others get told off or more
Major
Twat.

Postby Dean » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:49 pm

Major wrote:
Dean wrote:

Your just a vile evil piece of SH** Dean, ya always have been and get away with it, wonder why when others get told off or more

Snowflake... :roll:
Dean

Postby guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:53 pm

Major wrote:
Dean wrote:

You should try looking in the mirror, perhaps someone should take a broken bottle to you :dunno:

Postby Text » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:53 pm

Been wondering why the blotchy pic in the OP /\ /\ has no resemblance to the many other pics of the lady at the same event in Brixton. Like this one for example: >>

Then the answer came to me suddenly, in an epiphany, eureka moment!! I almost jumped up & said ''got it!!'' :yess:

See my next post. :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:53 pm

i think it's very romantic that her occupation will be listed as 'princess of the united kingdom' on her babies' birth certificates. she is a stunningly pretty breath of fresh air & she has made harry happier than he's ever been. he's a young man that could so easily have gone off the rails but he's found his soul mate.

Postby Text » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:06 pm

As a total technophobe myself, even I know that there are simple Microsoft Word tools that can change a pic radically, in seconds. Tools for highlighting the minute details. It took only 2 or 3 clicks (less than a minute) to convert the pic below on the left (an ordinary, untampered pic of aan attractive lady) .... to the pic on the right. The spots on her neck have been highlighted and the coloration around her hairline is more saturated, etc.

I did not manually fill the woman's face with spots, blotches & blemishes. I just clicked buttons to highlight and magnify the details and generally sharpen the focus.
I imagine forensics use this tool a lot for clarifying blurred images on CCTV

BINGO! :thumbsup:

Text

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:10 pm

is that how you lure your members....
cover there spots
:dunno:
Last edited by Big Fat Frosty on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Fat Frosty

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Canary wrote:As a total technophobe myself, even I know that there are simple Microsoft Word tools that can change a pic radically, in seconds.

I think you're right Canny - a google search reveals that it's a unique picture.

Someone has doctored it. Did you do it starbold so that you could make unpleasant comments? :shake head:
Last edited by McAz on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Text » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:13 pm

Someone (probably on a RW site) has gone to a lot of trouble to make a nice looking lady look like awful, as if her skin is superblotchy and her make up was applied by a 5 year old.

Poetic justice that the woman received many compliments in this thread. :laughing:
Text

Postby Text » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:is that how you lure your members....
cover there spots

Please say ''their''. You've been wrongly saying ''there'' for 6 years!
(Nah I don't mind their spots, I like them warts & all.)
Text

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:17 pm

Canary wrote:Someone (probably on a RW site) has gone to a lot of trouble to make a nice looking lady look like awful, as if her skin is superblotchy and her make up was applied by a 5 year old.

How utterly cheap - and yet more evidence of the cowardice of racists. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Canary wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:is that how you lure your members....
cover there spots

Please say ''their''. You've been saying ''there for 6 years!''
(Nah i don't mind their spots, I like them warts & all.)

apart from spelling
you allow racist but dont like bad gramma
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:24 pm

Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Under the circumstances I think it's time Major put up his picture .....

That is taboo Rolly and against good advice from our forum management,

I've posted my pic loads of times...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:41 pm

Major, I don't follow your posts as much as some people. I have seen the accusations though. So I'm wondering if you find anyone who isn't white, gorgeous?

For example Major.. just watch tonight's episode of The One Show(if you haven't already). Two of the finest looking women you'll ever see, I think so. Josephine Jobert and Michelle Ackerley.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms