There's more posters..

A right load of bollocks...

Re: There's more posters..

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:Easy to answer. White = British. It isn’t racist to associate being British with being white, we are a predominantly white nation after all.


It is if the purpose is to marginalize those who are not white.

Little different from arguing that humans are predominantly heterosexual in order to stigmatize those who aren't.


Some people are just going to have to accept that you can also have brown British and black British.

And slightly yellow ones who dish up yummy food. :grub:


Racist c**t. Is that all the 'slightly yellow' ones are good for in your opinion.

Educate yourself ffs.


They do a good sideline in Taoism classes. :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:58 pm

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
And are doctors etc... :again?:


Not at the same time, surely. :dunno:


Multitasking

Image
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24452
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:59 pm

Actually, I think I'll make that my next avi.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24452
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Actually, I think I'll make that my next avi.


It's a good one :mrgreen:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85588
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:03 pm

Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Actually, I think I'll make that my next avi.


It's a good one :mrgreen:


:thumbsup: I'm on it, while finishing off the cooking.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24452
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:16 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
And are doctors etc... :again?:


Not at the same time, surely. :dunno:


Multitasking

Image


Are they all women? :dunno:

(Great avy BTW).
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 30453
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:13 pm

Men can multitask, if they wear a dress while doing it.
(Stanley's looking good). :mrgreen:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24452
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Keyser » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:39 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Men can multitask, if they wear a dress while doing it.
(Stanley's looking good). :mrgreen:


He is 91 and still going strong. :cuppaT:

What really surprise me is how well Nicholas Parsons looks - 94 and I still remember watching the Sale of the Century as a very young kid - and the Goodies taking the piss out of him! :laughing:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Keyser wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Men can multitask, if they wear a dress while doing it.
(Stanley's looking good). :mrgreen:


He is 91 and still going strong. :cuppaT:

What really surprise me is how well Nicholas Parsons looks - 94 and I still remember watching the Sale of the Century as a very young kid - and the Goodies taking the piss out of him! :laughing:


Sale of the century was one of the most boring progs from what I remember, we really didn't have much choice back then.
Parsons is quite funny and sharp considering his age, he's on radio 4, or 2, (not sure) playing 'Just a minute' . You must listen if you haven't already Keys, hilarious at times.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24452
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Keyser » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Men can multitask, if they wear a dress while doing it.
(Stanley's looking good). :mrgreen:


He is 91 and still going strong. :cuppaT:

What really surprise me is how well Nicholas Parsons looks - 94 and I still remember watching the Sale of the Century as a very young kid - and the Goodies taking the piss out of him! :laughing:


Sale of the century was one of the most boring progs from what I remember, we really didn't have much choice back then.
Parsons is quite funny and sharp considering his age, he's on radio 4, or 2, (not sure) playing 'Just a minute' . You must listen if you haven't already Keys, hilarious at times.


Yeah he is really sharp and I hope he makes the ton. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests