There's more posters..

A right load of bollocks...

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Keyser » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:25 am

Fuck horses (if you wish) - sheep are the real goers for the bestial connoisseur! :leer: :wink:

Image
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8335
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:41 am

Image
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 16153
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:45 am

This thread turned to shit quickly then... :again?:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78100
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:50 am

i know right
who throws a sheep into a horse thread
:dunno:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 16153
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Keyser » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:05 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:i know right
who throws a sheep into a horse thread
:dunno:


:shame:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8335
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby charlie » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:46 am

Stooo wrote:This thread turned to shit quickly then... :again?:

Yeah, what do you expect with Keyser back?! :mrgreen:

Juvenile humour is I'm sure what this site has really been missing! :more beer:
User avatar
charlie
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Vicks » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:38 am

Yes, because everyone loves hearing jokes about todgers and knockers.


Image
:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 66214
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Scotland.

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Cobs » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:31 am

Image
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby megaera » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:45 am

Image
User avatar
megaera
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Cobs wrote:I'm sorry about that comment to you a couple of nights ago Lady Murasaki. It was a shitty thing to post.


Ok, accepted.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 18409
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:08 pm

McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:So, in conclusion, a brown or black face can't be a Brit or English.
Wow, stupidity is like wildfire on here.


C'mon LM, no-one has said that or even implied it, have they?


You segregated British people in London to white British. You never did answer whether you consider non white British as British or whether you wanted to count them in with immigrants either. :dunno:

The claims of 'I go back and it doesn't look like England/Britain' can only mean by people's colour in the eyes of the person saying it. How do you determine a British person just by looking at them? What else is visually different to make one think it no longer seems British? Clothing? Again, how can clothing tell you whether someone is British or not?

:scratch:


Easy to answer. White = British. It isn’t racist to associate being British with being white, we are a predominantly white nation after all.


It is if the purpose is to marginalize those who are not white.

Little different from arguing that humans are predominantly heterosexual in order to stigmatize those who aren't.


Some people are just going to have to accept that you can also have brown British and black British.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 18409
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:Easy to answer. White = British. It isn’t racist to associate being British with being white, we are a predominantly white nation after all.


It is if the purpose is to marginalize those who are not white.

Little different from arguing that humans are predominantly heterosexual in order to stigmatize those who aren't.


Some people are just going to have to accept that you can also have brown British and black British.

And slightly yellow ones who dish up yummy food. :grub:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 24063
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:20 pm

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:Easy to answer. White = British. It isn’t racist to associate being British with being white, we are a predominantly white nation after all.


It is if the purpose is to marginalize those who are not white.

Little different from arguing that humans are predominantly heterosexual in order to stigmatize those who aren't.


Some people are just going to have to accept that you can also have brown British and black British.

And slightly yellow ones who dish up yummy food. :grub:


And are doctors etc... :again?:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 18409
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: There's more posters..

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:21 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:Easy to answer. White = British. It isn’t racist to associate being British with being white, we are a predominantly white nation after all.


It is if the purpose is to marginalize those who are not white.

Little different from arguing that humans are predominantly heterosexual in order to stigmatize those who aren't.


Some people are just going to have to accept that you can also have brown British and black British.

And slightly yellow ones who dish up yummy food. :grub:


And are doctors etc... :again?:


Not at the same time, surely. :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 24063
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: There's more posters..

Postby Viper » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:24 pm

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:Easy to answer. White = British. It isn’t racist to associate being British with being white, we are a predominantly white nation after all.


It is if the purpose is to marginalize those who are not white.

Little different from arguing that humans are predominantly heterosexual in order to stigmatize those who aren't.


Some people are just going to have to accept that you can also have brown British and black British.

And slightly yellow ones who dish up yummy food. :grub:


Racist cunt. Is that all the 'slightly yellow' ones are good for in your opinion.

Educate yourself ffs.
i am an evil tory
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:32 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Keyser, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 20 guests