What does it take to ban a poster?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What does it take to ban a poster?

Postby Vicky » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:32 am

Trapper John wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I'm sorry but I find the atrocious language used here and in other threads every bit as disgusting as the odd racial slur so if we're talking about banning people for tasteless remarks lets not be picky. :thumbsup:

Racist and homophobic abuse is in a different category to calling people swear words. Ask Plod if you don't believe me. You can be a **** in any creed, colour or sexual persuasion. You're living proof of that. :mrgreen:

Why is it? ......... I think being personally abused by someone is far worse than being offended on behalf of someone else. :dunno:

If you want to use words like the one that got Major banned, Stormfront is that way >>>>>>>
Vicky

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:32 am

Vicks wrote:Swearing is one thing, but i am not prepared to give up my time for a forum that resembles the National Front.

Hear hear
Rockstar

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:35 am

Rockstar wrote:
Vicks wrote:Swearing is one thing, but i am not prepared to give up my time for a forum that resembles the National Front.

Hear hear

Aw shut the fuck up cocksucker!
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:38 am

Vicks wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I'm sorry but I find the atrocious language used here and in other threads every bit as disgusting as the odd racial slur so if we're talking about banning people for tasteless remarks lets not be picky. :thumbsup:

Racist and homophobic abuse is in a different category to calling people swear words. Ask Plod if you don't believe me. You can be a **** in any creed, colour or sexual persuasion. You're living proof of that. :mrgreen:

Why is it? ......... I think being personally abused by someone is far worse than being offended on behalf of someone else. :dunno:

If you want to use words like the one that got Major banned, Stormfront is that way >>>>>>>

I don't even know what word he used to get banned but I don't suppose its any worse than much I've read on here. Why do people get so upset and offended for other people? ..... 9 x out of 10, those other people wouldn't give a fuck. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:39 am

Trapper John wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Hear hear

Aw shut the fuck up cocksucker!

<insert yo momma joke here>
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:42 am

Trapper John wrote:
I don't even know what word he used to get banned but I don't suppose its any worse than much I've read on here. Why do people get so upset and offended for other people? ..... 9 x out of 10, those other people wouldn't give a fuck. :shake head:

i'll bet you a pint that if you used the word he was banned for, and at the people it was about, directly to someone's face, they would drop you.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:43 am

Trapper John wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

because to accept it without challenge is to condone it

and you may condone racism but I don't
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:54 am

Trapper John wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

Take a look in the Crap Threads Section.

Oh and while racist terms might not offend or bother you, they bother most other people.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:55 am

Major would never have the baws to say that to a black person's face, because he would end up with no teeth.
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:59 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

i'll bet you a pint that if you used the word he was banned for, and at the people it was about, directly to someone's face, they would drop you.

Go on - risk your immortal soul and say the word .... go on I dare ya!
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Star » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:00 pm

Lucian wrote:Having read Mr Major's contribution on this forum, we
strongly felt a ban of some sort was in order as many, many have been banned for a LOT, LOT less.

We were contributing to the sick thread and it disapppered.

We have never called for anyones ban but recent posts that mentioned the p word and today one
that is equally as disgusting

Mr Stoo - your site, your choice

ATB

LD

ps - we are off to Tunbridgewells today as one of our uncles bough a mini mansion there couple of years ago and recently finish a full refurb,
then our son Damian is to view a potential rental property thanks

Have a lovely day in Tunbridgewells, Lucian. I hope the weather stays bright!! :smilin:
Star

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:01 pm

Vicks wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Take a look in the Crap Threads Section.

Oh and while racist terms might not offend or bother you, they bother most other people.

Don't make me work for it you Scottish........
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Star » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Holly wrote:Oh my :thud:

I know Holly :laughing:
Star

Postby Star » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Comedy gold the spats between Dean & Lucian :pmsl: :pmsl:
Star

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:10 pm

I hate Tunbridge Wells because it gets in my way when I have to visit my old mum.
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms