Political Correctness And Being Offended

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Political Correctness And Being Offended

Postby guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:52 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Next people will be saying that plantation owners weren't racist because they fucked the slaves

Do you have a problem with equal opportunity employers?

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Oh look - another brain dead cunt who believes whatever shite comes out of Deans shitstained lips. No, not wanting ISIS fighters to return doesn’t make me racist especially when lots of them are white Europeans.

You are stupid if you think people call you racist because of a textbook definition of it.

You could rally against White ISIS Europeans or showing your faux support for Shias..It doesn't make an iota of difference that you are a grade A cunt weighed down by drugs and booze...

Oh my support for Shia is anything but faux, my little salafist pal. I love how they smash yer ISIS mates to absolute pieces, terrorise the cunts, give em a taste of their own medicine. How about Abu Azrael who chopped countless ISIS vermin up with his axe :pmsl: now fuck off you puritanical cunt, just like all the other trolls who’s only ammo is the fact I like a drink and a smoke, much the same way in which they trolled Les when he posted here. NOW FUCK OFF, and don’t forget to suck ya troll in arms Deans acorn :dafinger:

Go and play with your toys little gamerboy.

I wonder if you put this on your cv.

I'M A GAMER, CUNT!

Postby Puzzler » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Oh look - another brain dead cunt who believes whatever shite comes out of Deans shitstained lips. No, not wanting ISIS fighters to return doesn’t make me racist especially when lots of them are white Europeans.

You are stupid if you think people call you racist because of a textbook definition of it.

You could rally against White ISIS Europeans or showing your faux support for Shias..It doesn't make an iota of difference that you are a grade A cunt weighed down by drugs and booze...

Oh my support for Shia is anything but faux, my little salafist pal. I love how they smash yer ISIS mates to absolute pieces, terrorise the cunts, give em a taste of their own medicine. How about Abu Azrael who chopped countless ISIS vermin up with his axe :pmsl: now fuck off you puritanical cunt, just like all the other trolls who’s only ammo is the fact I like a drink and a smoke, much the same way in which they trolled Les when he posted here. NOW FUCK OFF, and don’t forget to suck ya troll in arms Deans acorn :dafinger:

Go and play with your toys little gamerboy.

I wonder if you put this on your cv.

I'M A GAMER, CUNT!

Go nag ya husband into an early grave you insufferable old land walrus.
Puzzler

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Pft. Nothing wrong with gaming, guest :snooty:
NastyNickers

Postby measurer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:14 pm

I must say - You get a better level of comebacks on Dogs ! :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:42 pm

None of you will rise to the heady heights I did when puzzler called me a