Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:00 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
:wubwub:
I feel all fangirly. And I’m glad you’re you and I like both you’s. :mrgreen:
That reply to me and fletch the other day certainly reads differently now :gigglesnshit:

Whats the word I am looking for?

Oh yeah, thats it! Nasty is getting giddy

Looks like you are in the club after all :mrgreen:

Oh look! Goodwife is being a prick again!
And people say it’s hobbit and Vam that have the problem with women getting on with men.
:hand:

Lighten up a bit for God's sake. Did the smiley not indicate to you I was teasing?

So determined to have a go and looking for an issue where there isn't one.

Think you will find I was slagged off left right and centre yesterday and said not a word in reply.

Ah there you go again, pretending you totally didn’t mean anything. You were just having a laugh. It’s all my fault because I’m the one desperate to have a go and make an issue out of nothing.

Bullshit. You know what your doing GW. It’s like a little catch 22. You make a joke that disguises your sly cuntiness, then if I reply you twist it so I’m the cunt reacting over nothing. If I don’t reply, you’ve got your little dig in, lumped me into this giddy gang you’ve created, and made out I want a bit of dogs bollocks.
It’s not working.
Try more tit gifs.

Oh I did mean something it's called having a laugh.

You are overreacting on a grand scale.

I didn't create the giddy gang and YOU lumped yourself In. I said you weren't in it but you are now. No pleasing some people is there? :mrgreen:

Anyway time to go back to work and trying to post on my phone makes my posts look as badly spelt as the illiterate :pmsl:
Goodwife

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:18 pm

:dunno:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:21 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
:wubwub:
I feel all fangirly. And I’m glad you’re you and I like both you’s. :mrgreen:
That reply to me and fletch the other day certainly reads differently now :gigglesnshit:

Whats the word I am looking for?

Oh yeah, thats it! Nasty is getting giddy

Looks like you are in the club after all :mrgreen:

Oh look! Goodwife is being a prick again!
And people say it’s hobbit and Vam that have the problem with women getting on with men.
:hand:

Lighten up a bit for God's sake. Did the smiley not indicate to you I was teasing?

So determined to have a go and looking for an issue where there isn't one.

Think you will find I was slagged off left right and centre yesterday and said not a word in reply.

Ah there you go again, pretending you totally didn’t mean anything. You were just having a laugh. It’s all my fault because I’m the one desperate to have a go and make an issue out of nothing.

Bullshit. You know what your doing GW. It’s like a little catch 22. You make a joke that disguises your sly cuntiness, then if I reply you twist it so I’m the cunt reacting over nothing. If I don’t reply, you’ve got your little dig in, lumped me into this giddy gang you’ve created, and made out I want a bit of dogs bollocks.
It’s not working.
Try more tit gifs.

Looks like Nickers has gone all waspy as well as giddy. Talk about an over reaction. Wow. :grrrrr:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:43 pm

To the person who spotted that Jade from WW had worked her way back onto DS as JarrodMcDonald - I see it now, you are right.

I should have guessed there was no way she would vanish into thin air.

Postby TWAT » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:44 pm

Guest wrote:Wow Jason. Thanks for that tip! :thumbsup:

Glad it helped :)
TWAT

Postby Perplexed Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:59 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest, you’re starting to concern me. You’ve got a bit of an issue haven’t you. Why so hung up on us? Why all the angst over who we do/don’t get on with, and whether that means we get ‘giddy’ or not?

Forums aren’t the place to find a mate, guesticle. You’ll do better on tinder. And remember, there’s someone for everyone. Hang in there. :wubbers:

You need to lighten up. Being called giddy is fairly mild when you consider all the name calling and real nastiness you see on here imo. Funny how you never have a problem when others say a lot worse and you even join in yourself. I don’t mind you as a poster at times NN but you really have a blind spot when it comes to the worst posters for it so not sure why it’s only GW you single out.
Perplexed Guest

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Star wrote:
Fletch wrote:Keep an eye out to see if Blockz99 posting increases.

It’s like the secret service on here :laughing:

The sad service more like. Grown adults obsessing over members on a shit entertainment forum. I wonder what their mates down the pub would think if they knew, assuming they have mates or a life out little forum world bubble.

Postby samthefootball » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:18 pm

Digital Spy still won't let me back on their forum. Its not fair i know what I said in the past was wrong but I am getting through that now.
samthefootball

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:18 pm

Guest wrote:To the person who spotted that Jade from WW had worked her way back onto DS as JarrodMcDonald - I see it now, you are right.

I should have guessed there was no way she would vanish into thin air.

The last thing DS needs is that peado defender hanging around.

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:24 pm

Perplexed Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest, you’re starting to concern me. You’ve got a bit of an issue haven’t you. Why so hung up on us? Why all the angst over who we do/don’t get on with, and whether that means we get ‘giddy’ or not?

Forums aren’t the place to find a mate, guesticle. You’ll do better on tinder. And remember, there’s someone for everyone. Hang in there. :wubbers:

You need to lighten up. Being called giddy is fairly mild when you consider all the name calling and real nastiness you see on here imo. Funny how you never have a problem when others say a lot worse and you even join in yourself. I don’t mind you as a poster at times NN but you really have a blind spot when it comes to the worst posters for it so not sure why it’s only GW you single out.

:tradmill: ... jesus - how many more times....?

Don't you get tired of repeating the same thing over and over and over again?
Vam

Postby Let's Run Away to the Mountains Together Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Star wrote:

The sad service more like. Grown adults obsessing over members on a shit entertainment forum. I wonder what their mates down the pub would think if they knew, assuming they have mates or a life out little forum world bubble.

Yeah, wankers!! Not like you and me, guesty pal, we're better than that! We're above it all. In fact I've never even heard of this place.
Let's Run Away to the Mountains Together Guest

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Vam wrote:
Perplexed Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

:tradmill: ... jesus - how many more times....?

Don't you get tired of repeating the same thing over and over and over again?

Don't you?

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:31 pm

samthefootball wrote:Digital Spy still won't let me back on their forum. Its not fair i know what I said in the past was wrong but I am getting through that now.

Of course they wont. Thats how it goes for anyone who gets banned. Move on.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:36 pm

samthefootball wrote:Digital Spy still won't let me back on their forum. Its not fair i know what I said in the past was wrong but I am getting through that now.

It is fair. Your broke the rules and trolled continually.

Postby Feel a bit dizzy guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:40 pm

Let's Run Away to the Mountains Together Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Star wrote:

Yeah, wankers!! Not like you and me, guesty pal, we're better than that! We're above it all. In fact I've never even heard of this place.

Careful or I might go all fangirly over you and I can already feel an attack of the giddies coming on. :thud: :pmsl:

I think I’d better have a lie down.
Feel a bit dizzy guest

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive