DS and DTV Part 78.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Wizzy would have been a good poster if he hadn't sucked upto JasonWatkins so much. That was jp and jra's eventual downfall.

Nothing to do with Jason, they managed their obvious unpopularity all by themselves - ignorance, arrogance, stupidity et al.

They were trying to emulate Jason, but failed miserably.

Emulate Jason? In what way?

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:The issue is Wizzy was banned for being homophobic. No one has made this up. You can search Dogs, it was discussed on here the very day it happened. Those aren't fake posts. They are dated 21st September.

So people jumping to Wizzy's defence thinking he is victim should have a long think about who it is they are defending.

They're not convincing anyone... in fact the amount of people they;re throwing at it to cover it up shows them to be the ones with an obsession. They can Guest post all night long...

...tomorrow Whizzy will still be a homophobe :choc:

What did he actually say to be banned for homophobia? Apologies if it’s been posted, I haven’t been keeping up...

It was along the lines of ''I believe many people would show concern at a bum boy memorial in their town'

If you search Dogs all the posts discussing his outburst and then banning are visible.

Cheers. I be seen far worse homophobia from Major and Micky tbh...

Not defending them but at least Major and Mickey are out and proud about their homophobia, they're happy for it to be in the public eye.
Wizzy is a liar and pretends he never said anything bigoted, ever.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote::pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: at Wizzy leaving comments as 'guests' to make himself look popular. Funny how until this week no one on here had a good word to say about him now suddenly its 20 posts an hour saying how loved he is. :off head:

Odessa is so full of shit I woulodn't be surprised if they have a log in them I hope it constipates Odessa. :thebird:

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:16 pm

Guest wrote:Wizzy would have been a good poster if he hadn't sucked upto JasonWatkins so much. That was jp and jra's eventual downfall.
Ok Tonto. :roll:

Watkins is the best poster ever to grace DS, it is just factualness. :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:17 pm

guest wrote:

Nothing to do with Jason, they managed their obvious unpopularity all by themselves - ignorance, arrogance, stupidity et al.
:roll: Worthless piece of trash.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:17 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Being popular and respected by almost everyone. A great sense of humour and a lot of charismatic charm.

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:18 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

It can't be done.
jp761

Postby guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:19 pm

jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:

Bit harsh on jra, but you yeah. :smilin:

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:23 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Lets not forget Wizzy also called Diane Abbort a fat ape.

He isn't a very nice person.

Whoa. I missed that one.

DS should have handled his details over to the police for that. I bet he is one of those people who abuse this MPs on Twitter.

I think one of the reasons they have to keep their Snowflake Forum so "secret" is becuase it will be chocked full of far right bullshit like that they really do want to keep under wraps. MartinPenis is no doubt on there threatening to punch the entire Shadow Cabinet in the face and Hotgossip is notorious for his racist thoughts on Abbot.

Hotgossip is actually female. :thumbsup: , but yes, she's another racist.
It's quite ironic her complaining about immigrants working in the NHS when she herself came to UK from the Irish Republic to become a nurse. I think she might be one of the guests defending Wizzy.

Come to think of it, MARTYM8 also came here from Ireland and has a vehement loathing for immigrants.

A touch hypocritical, don't you think?

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:24 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

It can't be done.

Glad you can see this now. Shame it's too late. If only you stayed true to yourself rather than try so hard to be someone you're not.

Postby yetanotherguest2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Guesty's obsession with Wizzywick is boring as fucckkkkk

Poor, obsessed Odie has posted about nothing else in this thread for days :mrgreen:

He's finally lost the plot :off head:

It's doing his fucking head in - this idea that there's some 'safe Tory space' he can't see. Poor baby.
They can sit there wanking over piccies of May in her leather trousers all day for all most of us care, but for Odious it's excruciating. :grrrrr:
yetanotherguest2

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Lets not forget Wizzy also called Diane Abbort a fat ape.

He isn't a very nice person.

Whoa. I missed that one.

DS should have handled his details over to the police for that. I bet he is one of those people who abuse this MPs on Twitter.

I think one of the reasons they have to keep their Snowflake Forum so "secret" is becuase it will be chocked full of far right bullshit like that they really do want to keep under wraps. MartinPenis is no doubt on there threatening to punch the entire Shadow Cabinet in the face and Hotgossip is notorious for his racist thoughts on Abbot.

Hotgossip is actually female. :thumbsup: , but yes, she's another racist.
It's quite ironic her complaining about immigrants working in the NHS when she herself came to UK from the Irish Republic to become a nurse. I think she might be one of the guests defending Wizzy.

Come to think of it, MARTYM8 also came here from Ireland and has a vehement loathing for immigrants.

A touch hypocritical, don't you think?

Thank God MARTYM8 was banned

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:55 pm

guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:

Bit harsh on jra, but you yeah. :smilin:
OBVIOUSLY, I was talking about the person I quoted. :thumbsup:

I mean it could have been you. lol :dunno:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:58 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Being popular and respected by almost everyone. A great sense of humour and a lot of charismatic charm.
I've never tried to be popular, and it worked. :pmsl:

And it's just boring.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:00 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

It can't be done.

Glad you can see this now. Shame it's too late. If only you stayed true to yourself rather than try so hard to be someone you're not.
I've always known it's not possible.

Whoever you are, I'm sure you're still trying your heart out to be like Jason.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive