Hotel room mini bars

A right load of bollocks...

Hotel room mini bars

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:53 pm

Do you ever use them?

There is always a pleasant assortment of beverages.

I think that they are lethal if you have come back to the hotel to unwind for an earlier flight the next day, and one partner isn't ready for bed yet!

:doomed: :leer:

Re: Hotel room mini bars

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:04 pm

.....Just blame it on the cathedral bells just over the square....They kept on waking me up every half an hour so i needed another drink :canny:

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 pm

No - I have a portable 12v/240v coolbox in the car which I stock up for use in hotels.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:14 pm

McAz wrote:No - I have a portable 12v/240v coolbox in the car which I stock up for use in hotels.

Good advice for future consideratioin, but whilst abroad :dunno:

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:16 pm

Guest wrote:Do you ever use them?

I think that they are lethal if you have come back to the hotel to unwind for an earlier flight the next day, and one partner isn't ready for bed yet!

One partner? What are you doing having a gang bang? :yikes:

£3 or something for a mini tube of pringles that is not even a quarter of the size of a normal packet err no thanks.

I would just go to the bar or leave the hotel and find a shop.

Think the last time I used the minibar in a hotel I had a can of coke, next morning I went out early doors and bought one and replaced the one in the minibar! That was obviously some years ago. I think dependant on the hotel it is not so simple as replacing what you have used as once it is taken it is added to your bill automatically
I know how this works. We're going to try and get into each other's heads, try and unnerve each other. Can I give you a little bit of advice? After the last seven months, I'm vaccinated.
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:28 pm

Goodwife wrote:

£3 or something for a mini tube of pringles that is not even a quarter of the size of a normal packet err no thanks.

Think the last time I used the minibar in a hotel I had a can of coke, next morning I went out early doors and bought one and replaced the one in the minibar! That was obviously some years ago. I think dependant on the hotel it is not so simple as replacing what you have used as once it is taken it is added to your bill automatically

There isn't a bar in this smaller hotel and no shops around selling alcohol so no choice really :bawlin:

Postby measurer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:34 pm

Guest wrote:.....Just blame it on the cathedral bells just over the square....They kept on waking me up every half an hour so i needed another drink :canny:

Sounds like ur enjoying it Guest. Have fun. :more beer:
“Originality always wins over copycats in the final run as copycats have limited prowess to ideate and craft.”

Anuj Somany
measurer
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

There isn't a bar in this smaller hotel and no shops around selling alcohol so no choice really :bawlin:

Needs must :yikes:

Thats why it is always best to google your hotel and surroundings before you pitch up :Wiiiine!:

Complain about something before you leave and demand a reduction on your bill. Will make up for the minibar
I know how this works. We're going to try and get into each other's heads, try and unnerve each other. Can I give you a little bit of advice? After the last seven months, I'm vaccinated.
Goodwife

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:44 pm

The prices of mini bar things are ridiculously high...It's easy enough to plan ahead and bring your own.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Holly wrote:The prices of mini bar things are ridiculously high...It's easy enough to plan ahead and bring your own.

Think you are right as have just been totting up the bill :thumbsup:

Just finsished off with cardenal mendoza brandy and will call it a night methinks :cheers:

Postby measurer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

There might be a local delivery service...
“Originality always wins over copycats in the final run as copycats have limited prowess to ideate and craft.”

Anuj Somany
measurer
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:05 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:The prices of mini bar things are ridiculously high...It's easy enough to plan ahead and bring your own.

Just finsished off with cardenal mendoza brandy and will call it a night methinks :cheers:

Where are you?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:06 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where are you?

Fantasy land...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:27 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where are you?

Barcelona. :twirl:

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:28 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where are you?

Fantasy land...

Really? :roll:

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms