Jo Marney.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Jo Marney.

Postby jp761 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:31 pm

Hurry up guest I want to see if my prediction is correct. I set the trap for you, don't let me down. ;)

I'm guessing what your next reply will say. Get a move on!! :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm

Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
It's all part of the lefty liberal MO, we've seen it thousands of times. Demean, ridicule and make fun of people they have just chosen to hate because they have different views to them. Unfortunately, you get thousands of others who know absolutely nothing at all about much of anything but will jump on the bandwagon because they think everyone else is and don't want to be left out. :roll:

You do it all the time. You always marginalise, generalise, demean and ridicule...'colour'...

No bandwagon jumping on my part. She's a pig-ignorant jingoistic cow; he's a deluded pillock. 'Glamour' model's uncredible pairing with a Gollum double twice her age. Comparatively few people were even aware of them before this story broke They'll both be old news by next week.

That's really how I see it :dunno:

Do I? .......... like to point me in the direction of some, shouldn't be hard seeing as I do it all the time. :thumbsup:

Uh-huh...page 1 of the 'Butchers' thread today, as just one example in passing. Something about "getting into a ruck with a spade", IIRC.

As much as I enjoy reading you, Traps, I can't be assed to trawl through your old posts/threads. I'll be sure to point it out next time you do it, though :thumbsup:

tj genuinely doesn't think he's racist. he is, but he doesn't think so.

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
It's all part of the lefty liberal MO, we've seen it thousands of times. Demean, ridicule and make fun of people they have just chosen to hate because they have different views to them. Unfortunately, you get thousands of others who know absolutely nothing at all about much of anything but will jump on the bandwagon because they think everyone else is and don't want to be left out. :roll:

You do it all the time. You always marginalise, generalise, demean and ridicule...'colour'...

No bandwagon jumping on my part. She's a pig-ignorant jingoistic cow; he's a deluded pillock. 'Glamour' model's uncredible pairing with a Gollum double twice her age. Comparatively few people were even aware of them before this story broke They'll both be old news by next week.

It helps to shield the Carillion balls up though.

:thumbsup:

Which is the worse threat to the country? Some bloke from a fringe party having it off with a tart or a threat to our infrastructure similar to the banking collapse?

The answer is: Whatever sells the most papers or generates the most clicks.

Still, blue passports and fish eh? :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

Very little can shield the ramifications and potentially catastrophic knock-on effects of that :ooer:
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

:thumbsup:

Which is the worse threat to the country? Some bloke from a fringe party having it off with a tart or a threat to our infrastructure similar to the banking collapse?

The answer is: Whatever sells the most papers or generates the most clicks.

Still, blue passports and fish eh? :thumbsup:

we might even go back to imperial measures, that will help take the sting out, too.

all that infrastructure gone to fuck, billions of pounds missing, thousands of jobs gone. all we need now is rickets & 10 families living out of 3 rooms & we'll be right back to the glory days of the british empire.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms