Bit Of Humour

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Bit Of Humour

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:51 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:TBF here Guest, so far he hasn't said he admires him - well, on this forum.

i stand corrected meas, the sort of 'man' starbold finds amusing.

Nothing to correct Guest. :cuppaT:
measurer

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:53 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:TBF here Guest, so far he hasn't said he admires him - well, on this forum.

i stand corrected meas, the sort of 'man' starbold finds amusing.

Nothing to correct Guest. :cuppaT:

thanks meas. :wubbers:

Postby Nucks » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:30 am

There was a bit of hypocrisy happening there as well, the woman who wrote in saying she was overweight and on jobseekers after being let go through a redundancy, was offended that she was being compared to the likes of those who frequent the stage of the Jeremy Kyle Show. So it’s not ok for this guy to stereotype obese women who aren’t working, but she just engaged in her own bit of stereotyping in trying to defend herself. The guy sounds like a prat, but the host failed to make a point with that letter.
Nucks

Postby Markey mark » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:45 am

Do you know what this thread sums you lot up , just a miserable bunch c,,t you lot take life so seriously moan,moan moan

By the way there’s plenty of black, jews , Muslims comedians that made good money taking the piss out by being racist with their jokes , it’s called comedy ,

Fucking get a life away from these forums , incredibly miserable

Sorry for the swearing major I know you don’t like it with woman about and this is your thread , but they are so anti anything what moves ,not happy unless they have a good old moan
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:50 am

Markey mark wrote:Do you know what this thread sums you lot up , just a miserable bunch c,,t you lot take life so seriously moan,moan moan

By the way there’s plenty of black, jews , Muslims comedians that made good money taking the piss out by being racist with their jokes , it’s called comedy ,

Sorry for the swearing major I know you don’t like it with woman about and this is your thread , but they are so anti anything what moves ,not happy unless they have a good old moan

it's called comedy when people take the piss out of your not-murdered ma & your not-dead bigoted uncle.

Postby Markey mark » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:12 am

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:Do you know what this thread sums you lot up , just a miserable bunch c,,t you lot take life so seriously moan,moan moan

it's called comedy when people take the piss out of your not-murdered ma & your not-dead bigoted uncle.

Haven’t a clue how you are , but seriously seek professionally help , I genuinely feel sorry for people with mental illness
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 am

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:

Haven’t a clue how you are , but seriously seek professionally help , I genuinely feel sorry for people with mental illness

i think you're a twat, so all is good.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:34 am

Lets face it, if people like Jim Davidson didn't exist who would you people use to vent your PC spleens at? :dunno:

I imagine on Twitter alone the tweet count would be halved overnight as the desperate looked for others who could offend them. :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:52 am

Trapper John wrote:Lets face it, if people like Jim Davidson didn't exist who would you people use to vent your PC spleens at? :dunno:

I imagine on Twitter alone the tweet count would be halved overnight as the desperate looked for others who could offend them. :roll:

if you take away all his offensive material though the man simply isn't funny

I find Frankie Boyle incredibly offensive at times, but then at others he is just hysterically funny

same with the likes of Jimmy Carr etc. they have keen minds and funny bones, Davidson just has bigotry and an audience consisting of dinosaurs who secretly admire him for saying what they think
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:00 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Lets face it, if people like Jim Davidson didn't exist who would you people use to vent your PC spleens at? :dunno:

if you take away all his offensive material though the man simply isn't funny

I find Frankie Boyle incredibly offensive at times, but then at others he is just hysterically funny

same with the likes of Jimmy Carr etc. they have keen minds and funny bones, Davidson just has bigotry and an audience consisting of dinosaurs who secretely admire him for saying what they think

Which is why I said 'people like Jim Davidson'

Personally, I find jokes about people's illnesses or handicaps far more offensive than I do stereotypical jokes about a race, creed or colour.

I realise that isn't anywhere near as trendy but hey. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms