Negative Posters

A right load of bollocks...

Negative Posters

Postby Markey mark » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:36 am

I’ve never seen so many nagative people in one place ie this forum ,

What all of this means is that it can be excruciatingly difficult to deal with negative people—people who bring your mood down with their pessimism, anxiety, and general sense of distrust. Imagine being constantly discouraged from pursuing your dreams because “very few people make it big.” Or imagine being constantly warned against learning a new skill—like Scuba diving or horseback riding—because “it’s too dangerous.” Likewise, imagine being routinely exposed to negative judgments about other people (e.g., “I can’t believe you told our neighbors that you failed your driving test—now they’ll never respect you!”) Constant exposure to such negativity can make deep inroads into your bank of positivity, leading you to either become negative—diffident, anxious, and distrustful—yourself, or to become indifferent, uncaring, or even mean towards the negative person.

Typical thread after thread is destroyed by this behaviour

Trouble with most of you on this forum , your so nagative that you bounce of each posters , don’t get me wrong there is quite a few brilliant normal headed posters on here , but the marjority of you are so negative Rubbing each other up ,

Sad sad people
Last edited by Vicky on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixing the thread title.
Markey mark

Re: Nagative posters

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:48 am

it's more noticeable because you are so upbeat
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lucian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:50 am

Markey mark wrote:I’ve never seen so many nagative people in one place ie this forum ,

What all of this means is that it can be excruciatingly difficult to deal with negative people—people who bring your mood down with their pessimism, anxiety, and general sense of distrust. Imagine being constantly discouraged from pursuing your dreams because “very few people make it big.” Or imagine being constantly warned against learning a new skill—like Scuba diving or horseback riding—because “it’s too dangerous.” Likewise, imagine being routinely exposed to negative judgments about other people (e.g., “I can’t believe you told our neighbors that you failed your driving test—now they’ll never respect you!”) Constant exposure to such negativity can make deep inroads into your bank of positivity, leading you to either become negative—diffident, anxious, and distrustful—yourself, or to become indifferent, uncaring, or even mean towards the negative person.

Trouble with most of you on this forum , your so nagative that you bounce of each posters , don’t get me wrong there is quite a few brilliant normal headed posters on here , but the marjority of you are so negative Rubbing each other up ,

Sad sad people

Hi No Mark

We are busy people but some things we cannot and will not withstand:

That is people like you that copy other peoples hard work and give them no credit WHAT SO EVER for it

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT, NO MARK

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

YOU PALARGISTS

:shake head: :shake head:

Lucian - Always posting their own, orginal works!! FACT :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Lucian

Postby Markey mark » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 am

HobbitFeet wrote:it's more noticeable because you are so upbeat

I had the flu now for two weeks , should of started my new role at work , each morning While I been off been checking my emails , then look at the news , and then just have a quick look dogs forum , but there’s each thread has so negativity , when I get back to work perhaps I might come across one person a month that nagative , on here I would say 75% of posters are very negative , there so many in one place ,
Markey mark

Postby Vicky » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 am

Well you're so positive.

In the last week you've told us..

Your uncle hanged himself, your nephew died of AIDS and both your brothers died of drugs overdoses.
Vicky

Postby Vam » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:07 am

Markey mark wrote:

I had the flu now for two weeks , should of started my new role at work , each morning While I been off been checking my emails , then look at the news , and then just have a quick look dogs forum , but there’s each thread has so negativity , when I get back to work perhaps I might come across one person a month that nagative , on here I would say 75% of posters are very negative , there so many in one place ,

Yeah, yeah, okay - so you keep saying.

Can't believe I'm wasting time asking this but, hey, worth a shot I guess...

Why do you post here, if we're all so "nagative" to be around? :dunno:
Vam

Postby New Scotland Yard » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:09 am

Lucian wrote:
Markey mark wrote:I’ve never seen so many nagative people in one place ie this forum ,

Sad sad people

Hi No Mark

That is people like you that copy other peoples hard work and give them no credit WHAT SO EVER for it

YOU PALARGISTS

Markey mark

WHO IS STATING THE FACTS MARKEY, YOU OR LUCY

:pmsl: :pmsl:
New Scotland Yard

Postby Lucian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:18 am

Lucian wrote:

Sad sad people

Hi No Mark

YOU PALARGISTS

Hi

Has your tongue, pooter been handcuffed, therefore no acknowldgement of the fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lucian

Postby New Scotland Yard » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:18 am

Lucian wrote:

Sad sad people

Hi No Mark

YOU PALARGISTS

Markey mark

WHO IS STATING THE FACTS MARKEY, YOU OR LUCY

New Scotland Yard

Postby Vicky » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:35 am

Vam wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

:laughing:
Vicky

Postby Markey mark » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:56 am

Vicks wrote:Well you're so positive.

In the last week you've told us..

Your uncle hanged himself, your nephew died of AIDS and both your brothers died of drugs overdoses.

See vick your negative already , why I mentioned about my cousin and his father I was replying to nicks post below , nothing negative about telling the truth , it’s a experience I witness when a young gay man told his dad he was gay , unfortunate outcome , but I give a honest answer to question,

Nucks wrote:
For those who think homosexuality is unnatural or a sin, what would you do if your child or sibling announced they were gay? Would you disown them? Try to change them? Beat them up to teach them a lesson?
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:01 am

Lucian wrote:

Sad sad people

Hi No Mark

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT, NO :

No I was being positive, I copy a small section that I wanted to say , otherwise with my poor gramma posters wouldn’t understand
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:07 am

Vam wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

But you did waste you time ,

Why I post there’s a few posters that I known for years , but stay positive and don’t reply to my post
Markey mark

Re: Negative Posters

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:09 am

I think if we put a selection of Markey's and Lucian's posts together, give 'em a bit of a stir and a shake, we'd find the cure for cancer.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Lucian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:12 am

Markey mark wrote:
Lucian wrote:

Sad sad people

Hi No Mark

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT, NO :

No I was being positive, I copy a small section that I wanted to say , otherwise with my poor gramma posters wouldn’t understand

Hi

Stop digging a whole for yourself chum, a "small section," do you want us to post the facts!!!

FYI -Lucian has several degrees and one of them happens to be in psychology, fact
Lucian

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms